Yaddle and Dooku vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
7m starting distance in large arena with multiple broken-down sith cruisers

Round 1: Sabers
R2: Force
R3: All-Out

All in Prime

Emperordmb
Yoda wrecks in all three

MythLord
Yoda. Good fight, though.

McP
Basing on Legends:

Yaddle was never confirmed to be well above, or at least above other masters like Fisto, Tiin, Koon, Kolar, Billaba etc.
Yoda was capable of stomping masters of that caliber as easily as Sidious (Shadow Hunter as I remember). I guess there is no reason, to assume, that Yoda wouldn't be able to stomp Yaddle, as well, as there is no reason, to assume that Dooku would prevent that.

Then Yoda beats Dooku comfortably, 10/10, but Dooku puts up a good fight. Like he did in AotC.

Azronger
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yoda wrecks in all three

MythLord
Originally posted by McP
Yaddle was never confirmed to be well above, or at least above other masters like Fisto, Tiin, Koon, Kolar, Billaba etc.
Yoda was capable of stomping masters of that caliber as easily as Sidious (Shadow Hunter as I remember). I guess there is no reason, to assume, that Yoda wouldn't be able to stomp Yaddle, as well, as there is no reason, to assume that Dooku would prevent that.

KEK, Yaddle has feats and scaling that put her above the likes of Billaba, Fisto, Tiin, etc. Her power was also compared to Yoda's, and just her presence amplified Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Yoda wrecking is an impossibility, unless he truly goes morals off, which is out of character for him.

McP
What? Which feats?

MythLord
Amplifying Obi-Wan and Anakin with her mere presence, holding back a massive stream of water with ease(when in the same medium, Shaak Ti and Obi-Wan had trouble holding back a smaller stream), moving so fast that to Kenobi it seemed like "no time at all" had passed, indicating she's vastly faster than nigh-AotC Obi-Wan, the same person who's faster than Qui-Gon Jinn, who's kept pace with Maul, stomping Akk Dogs that were about to kill Adi Gallia and gave Depa Billaba trouble, astonishing Anakin(the same person who felt the presence of Yoda, Mace and Zonama Sekot) with the Force to the point that he dropped to his knees in amazement, has knowledge of the entire Jedi Temple Archives(which were stated as the greatest source of knowledge in the galaxy) and of course we know knowledge is power as per several Jedi and Sith(from Yoda, to Plagueis), etc.

She's at least approaching Dooku's level, I'd wager, and the duo together is challenging Yoda, certainly.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by McP
Basing on Legends:

Then Yoda beats Dooku comfortably, 10/10, but Dooku puts up a good fight. Like he did in AotC.

What happened in Shadow Hunter? Did yoda and fisto spar or something? Haven't read it

McP
Yoda spared with Billaba, Tiin and Koon at once and owned them

Petrus
Originally posted by McP
Yoda spared with Billaba, Tiin and Koon at once and owned them

thumb up

Yeah, as impressive as Yaddle is, Yoda wins this one.

MythLord
But he doesn't stomp.

Petrus
Agreed.

Lord Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.