Fort Lauderdale shooting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
http://www.local10.com/news/shots-fired-at-fort-lauderdale-hollywood-international-airport

5 dead, 8 injured, a second shooter still at large

First shooter identified as Esteban Santiago. He had a military ID, although it is hitherto unknown if it belonged to him

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/01/06/sen-bill-nelson-identifies-fort-lauderdale-airport-shooter-esteban-santiago.html

Henry_Pym
Second shooter hasn't been confirmed. It's probably just kept as active until they clear the airport

Robtard
Five dead. Awful.

Surtur
Already some are starting to use this tragedy to push an agenda. You can see it by all the "that gun free zone did a great job!" type comments.

Henry_Pym
I'd push the TSA is worthless agenda. How did someone walk into a terminal with a weapon? Where was security?

Surtur
Is it possible he somehow used the military ID to gain access?

Henry_Pym
No.... Unless he was actively assigned there in an official capacity. I'd be surprised if he was given multiple magazines.

Surtur
Hopefully this person will be executed.

Henry_Pym
I wonder if he is a vet with mental issues, I'd want him to be institutionalized for the rest of his life.

Surtur
So now it seems this was another terror attack? I'm hearing shit about the shooter and ISIS. Apparently the guy thought ISIS was controlling his mind. So I don't know if that's actually a terrorist attack or just a crazy guy or both?

So wait, he went to the FBI offices apparently..telling them ISIS was controlling him. Wow. No wonder these intelligence agencies keep dropping the ball.

Henry_Pym
I don't think he's actually connected to ISIS, but he may believe he is. That said, supposedly he lives next to a mosque. I'd at least take a look into them.

Surtur
He apparently came into one of the military offices now saying the CIA was controlling him. Yeah, this person shouldn't have been given his weapons back.

Seems like he specifically came to the airport to do this, so it was premeditated it's not like he just got pissed off and decided to do this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.