Decapitation Unit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kim-jong-uns-decapitation-planned-121520574.html

South Korea is preparing to retaliate against North Korea's threats with a "decapitation unit," which will be activated in the "event of war," according to an official from Seoul's Defense Ministry. The special unit will be tasked with targeting North Korea's "wartime command," including leader Kim Jong Un, CNN reported Thursday, citing the official.

The brigade was initially supposed to be ready in 2019 but the Defense Ministry had to speed up its plans amid growing threats from Pyongyang. The unit is expected to be established "by this year."

Has the makings of an action movie.

Flyattractor
Who has a problem with getting a little head....

https://media.giphy.com/media/8zsk3YfQPsa5i/giphy.gif

|King Joker|
I kind of think they should keep stuff like this classsified, lol.

riv6672
One would think.

Henry_Pym
Makes sense, I live in Connecticut and if the governor of Massachusetts was as nutters as little Kim I'd hope we targeted him first.

The bigger question is if killing the dictator would stop the troops, or if they would think it propaganda?

Flyattractor
At best if someone did manage to take out Little Kimmy is that the Norks emplode in the power struggle that would break out in the vacuum. Would just have to hope the violence wouldn't spill over the borders.

Surtur
Wait are they talking about legit decapitation? Just shoot the f*cker.

Flyattractor
Just pictured all the other Generals and Political People in Nork looking down at the dead Kim Yeoun long No Dong and then someone says...
"We are going to keed a new Kimmy!"

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Just pictured all the other Generals and Political People in Nork looking down at the dead Kim Yeoun long No Dong and then someone says...
"We are going to keed a new Kimmy!"

XYwjq9YuZXw

Flyattractor
No Butt Hole Scene?

Riv will be so dissASSpointed....

riv6672
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Makes sense, I live in Connecticut and if the governor of Massachusetts was as nutters as little Kim I'd hope we targeted him first.

The bigger question is if killing the dictator would stop the troops, or if they would think it propaganda?
Depends on how it (the death) was handled.
They could Weekend at Bernie's it, or try and incense the population with the heinous act of assassination.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Surtur
Wait are they talking about legit decapitation? Just shoot the f*cker.
No, not literal decapitation. It basically means crippling your adversary's command structure.

Surtur
Kind of bummed out. Was hoping maybe they'd created super soldiers that wield katana's.

riv6672
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
No, not literal decapitation. It basically means crippling your adversary's command structure.
First image of the Unit

http://images.static-bluray.com/reviews/288_3.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.