Kanan Jarrus vs. Nahdar Vebb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Who wins? Battle takes place in Grievous's lair.

Round 1: Lightsabers
Round 2: Force
Round 3: All out

MythLord
Nahdar.
Kanan.
Nahdar.

Emperordmb
Kanan in all three

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Kanan in all three

This.

ares834
Kanan easily.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by MythLord
Nahdar.
Kanan.
Nahdar.
Kanan in all three
Originally posted by ares834
Kanan easily. Reasons?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Reasons?
I'm more impressed with Kanan's fights against the inquisitors than I am with Nahdar's ability to defeat TCW Season 1 magnaguards as far as dueling goes, and Force is really no contest.

ares834
Stomping Maul > Getting stomped by Grievous

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ares834
Stomping Maul > Getting stomped by Grievous https://media.giphy.com/media/3xFlNkB6ZzwWY/giphy.gif

I'm more impressed with Kanan's fights against the inquisitors than I am with Nahdar's ability to defeat TCW Season 1 magnaguards as far as dueling goes, and Force is really no contest. What is your perspective on Nahdar's fight with Grievous?

Emperordmb
https://media.giphy.com/media/3xFlNkB6ZzwWY/giphy.gif
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-t_tmD36wdXU/URQfUcPg9aI/AAAAAAAAJiw/XcRsnIMi2Zc/s1600/bane.gif

DarthDuelist9
In season 3 Ezra's the superior of the Inquisitors (except GI) and Kanan is supposed to be better then that (e.g. in the recent episode Kanan has showed better augmentation and senses) so I consider being noticeably better than Inquisitors better then what Vebb showed in TCW.

Emperordmb
What is your perspective on Nahdar's fight with Grievous?
I believe Grievous was both not at 100%, and that he wasn't going all out against Nahdar.

Especially considering the combined might of Fisto and Nahdar wasn't making any headway against Grievous without the aid of the clones, I don't believe Nahdar is capable of performing that way against a 100% all-out Grievous.

ares834
https://media.giphy.com/media/3xFlNkB6ZzwWY/giphy.gif

Maul sucks son. Accept it.

Beniboybling
Kanan, for once. smile

Kurk
Nahdar allowed himself to be killed due to his cockiness and overconfidence in his abilities; sounds similar to someone else Kanan defeated?

Beniboybling
Nahdar died because he was inferior lol.

|King Joker|
But he wouldn't have gotten killed in the first place if he listened to his master and followed him into the control room. smile

darthbane77
Kanan

UCanShootMyNova
Kanan in all three.

RHaggis
Yeah, Kanan takes this, especially the force round. Levitating the stone bridge > clearing fog and pushing droid parts around.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by RHaggis
Yeah, Kanan takes this, especially the force round. Levitating the stone bridge > clearing fog and pushing droid parts around. What made that feat even more impressive was that it fell a couple hundred feet and he caught it.

|King Joker|
It's not really even an unprecedented feat for Kanan, either; in A New Dawn, Kanan suspended a "giant" catwalk with the Force (which happened nearly 10 years before Rebels Season 3).

juggernaut74
It's not really even an unprecedented feat for Kanan, either; in A New Dawn, Kanan suspended a "giant" catwalk with the Force (which happened nearly 10 years before Rebels Season 3). It's better to get a good visual of a feat though imo. From a novel it's hard to do that sometimes.

Rockydonovang
kanan.
Kanan is on the level of the inqusitors saber wise who themselves have been able to hold out vs ahsoka 1 v 1 ahsoka which is>parrying a couple of strikes from a two armed, injured grevious.
And force wise kanan obviously has the edge

UCanShootMyNova
It's not really even an unprecedented feat for Kanan, either; in A New Dawn, Kanan suspended a "giant" catwalk with the Force (which happened nearly 10 years before Rebels Season 3).

THANK YOU!!!

And not to mention a section of a collapsed mining zone described as a "mountain."

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
THANK YOU!!!

And not to mention a section of a collapsed mining zone described as a "mountain."

I haven't read A New Dawn yet but I heard Kanan also telekinetically held back an explosion?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by juggernaut74
It's better to get a good visual of a feat though imo. From a novel it's hard to do that sometimes. I agree.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
I haven't read A New Dawn yet but I heard Kanan also telekinetically held back an explosion?

Been a while since I read it but I believe he did so during his escape with Traya on a maglev.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.