Will Maul be killed off in Rebels season finale? (POLL)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Will Darth Maul finally get the axe on Tatooine, or will he survive to fight another day?

Zenwolf
Obviously dead, can't really see them doing much else with him, I mean it's surprising that he's even made it this far.

Kurk
I'll be sure to start a requiem thread when that day comes

relentless1
he shouldve died at the hands of sidious although its a bit poetic that he will finally meet his end at the hands of the same guy who killed him the first time lol

SunRazer
I'm pretty sure they always intended for Obi-Wan to finish him off. But the longer they keep Maul alive, the weaker the so-called "poetry" gets.

carthage
Kenobi will gut him like the spineless ***** he is and ILS will commit suicide and the world will rejoice

TenebrousWay
He'll be killed by Ezra.

Kurk
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
He'll be killed by Ezra. thank you mr stupendous wave

RHaggis
I hope he does finally snuff it via the Obi-Wan fight. Knowing Faloni, however, he'll probably keep him around longer so that he can bring him back in later episodes or another series or what have you.

MythLord
It'd be a fitting end that he dies by Kenobi's hand.

Azronger
Just put him out of his misery already.

Raptor22
I really hops so

Darth Thor
Originally posted by carthage
Kenobi will gut him like the spineless ***** he is and ILS will commit suicide and the world will rejoice

You have strange fantasies. But I can sense you're crapping your pants now at the idea of Maul in his final fight being portrayed as a Peer of Kenobi's.

Originally posted by Kurk
thank you mr stupendous wave

Not that stupid IF it happens in the middle of Maul's fight with Ben.

But I'd prefer Kanan and Ezra being portrayed as fodder and hence not being capable of having any real impact on the fight.

Zenwolf
Also anyone find it odd, that the lightsabers in this are thinner than what we see in TCW?

I mean I get that the Rebels crew wanted to go back to the old ANH thing, where the lightsabers were thinner looking.

But it's just weird seeing them thinner and showing those holes that you see when Ben takes his stance...so what's that about? Unless Kanan and Ezra's saber doesn't show that, I haven't looked hard enough.

Even in ANH, the lightsaber blade takes the whole hilt, there's no gap when you look at Vader vs Ben.

I mean unless Ben shortened his lightsaber....for some reason?

cs_zoltan
You care about the most irrelevant shits all the time.

Zenwolf
It's not that I care, it's just something I noticed.

ILS
When does the Kenobi episode air? Before or after the Maul comic series?

In any case, it seems sort of fitting that a story about Maul's beginnings be released concurrently with his death.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ILS
When does the Kenobi episode air? Before or after the Maul comic series?

In any case, it seems sort of fitting that a story about Maul's beginnings be released concurrently with his death.

Will likely be the series finale so probably mid-end of March. By which time we'll have like 2 or 3 out of the 5 part Maul comic series.

Let's hope/pray they use both these opportunities to put Maul back on that "bad ass Saber duelist" status.

ILS
I expect nothing so that I can enjoy what little they give.

Darth Thor
^ Best way tbh.

nfactor1995
I kind of hope he dies, but not in some stupid way and definitely not via getting destroyed by Obi-Wan. Give him the exit he deserves lol.

Darth Abonis
I think it would be cool if he duels Obi-Wan to a standstill, admits that Obi-Wan is the better like a Goku/Vegeta moment and then he leaves the galaxy FOREVER

Rockydonovang
they could have kenobi spare maul...

cs_zoltan
After TPM and RotS I doubt Ben is sparing any sith ever again.

relentless1
he didn't spare any Sith in TPM tho...

cs_zoltan
Who said he did? But Kenobi knew Maul survived, came back more powerful and tormented thousands. So he won't do that mistake again.

Deronn_solo
He should be.

Maul is nothing more than a washed up has been at this point.

SunRazer
Honestly, having Maul survive to the later days of the Empire is pretty stupid, IMO.

Flyattractor
Seriously. After reading these comments. I am now totaly convinced that Maul falls into the Sarlac Pit. Thus giving him the He died...(?) ending.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by SunRazer
Honestly, having Maul survive to the later days of the Empire is pretty stupid, IMO.
if done right it could work well from a character perspective. You have kenobi having an awesome quinitessential jedi moment where he puts aside his demons from rots, and you have maul(who then NEVER EVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN) letting go of his hate and breaking free of the destiny sidious pre determined for him(which also foreshadows vader). As I write this having this fight be the climax of a kenobi solo movie with maul being the antgonist would have been a way better idea. Going into depth with their character rivalry, their relationship ect. But nah disney just had to make vader clumsily slash stuff and make puns in rogue one

red8
Maul will die at the end of episode 9.

!! SPOILERS !!

Maul stabs Snoke in the back, killing him.
Maul then takes control of Starkiller Base II.
A redeemed Kylo Ren confronts Maul and (seemingly) destroys him.

Petrus
Originally posted by SunRazer
I'm pretty sure they always intended for Obi-Wan to finish him off. But the longer they keep Maul alive, the weaker the so-called "poetry" gets.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by nfactor1995
I kind of hope he dies, but not in some stupid way and definitely not via getting destroyed by Obi-Wan. Give him the exit he deserves lol.

juggernaut74
Maul is a survivor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.