Clone Wars Viewing List

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
So, I'm introducing the Clone Wars era to my friend. I decided the below would be the best way to approach watching the show. Thoughts?

--- --- ---

1. Clone Wars, Volume I

2. Clone Cadets
3. Rookies
4. ARC Troopers

5. Cat and Mouse
6. The Hidden Enemy
7. The Clone Wars

8. Storm Over Ryloth
9. Innocents of Ryloth

10. Landing at Point Rain
11. Weapons Factory
12. Legacy of Terror

13. The Mandalore Plot
14. Voyage of Temptation
15. Duchess of Mandalore

16. Overlords
17. Altar of Mortis
18. Ghosts of Mortis

19. The Citadel
20. Counterattack
21. Citadel Rescue

22. Darkness on Umbara
23. The General
24. Plan of Dissent
25. Carnage of Krell

26. Deception
27. Friends and Enemies
28. The Box
29. Crisis on Naboo

30. Nightsisters
31. Monster
32. Witches of the Mist
33. Massacre
34. Bounty
35. Brothers
36. Revenge
37. Revival
38. Eminence
39. Shades of Reason
40. The Lawless

41. Sabotage
42. The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
43. To Catch a Jedi
44. The Wrong Jedi

45. The Unknown
46. Conspiracy
47. Fugitive
48. Orders

49. An Old Friend
50. The Rise of Clovis
51. Crisis at the Heart

52. The Lost One

53. Clone Wars, Volume II

Emperordmb
http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-chronological-episodeorder

MythLord
Yis. That's good.

DarthAnt66
-

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-chronological-episodeorder
No shit. Obviously I decided to remove episodes and re-order some, hence why I posted it.

erm

Emperordmb
Y U remove part of Season 6?

DarthAnt66
The Yoda arc is stupid. The notion Yoda knows what's going to happen is ridiculously inconsistent with ROTS.

Given I don't even have a proper explanation for it, it will definitely confuse the casual viewer.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Yoda arc is stupid. The notion Yoda knows what's going to happen is ridiculously inconsistent with ROTS.

Given I don't even have a proper explanation for it, it will definitely confuse the casual viewer.

All he really learnt was that Anakin would kill Dooku? But he wouldn't have known when and where etc etc am I missing something?

Kurk
what DMB said

ares834
Not bad. My recommended changes are in bold.

1. Clone Wars, Volume I
-Clone Wars, Volume II (up to where Anakin reveals his scar to Padme)

2. Clone Cadets
3. Rookies
4. ARC Troopers

5. Cat and Mouse
6. The Hidden Enemy
7. The Clone Wars

8. Storm Over Ryloth
9. Innocents of Ryloth
-Liberty on Ryloth (You can't skip the conclusion)

-Hostage Crisis (skipable but Cad Bane is too cool to pass up)
-Holocron Heist
-Cargo of Doom
-Chidren of the Force

10. Landing at Point Rain
11. Weapons Factory
12. Legacy of Terror
-Brain Invaders (both for more Bariss and Anakin using the DS)

13. The Mandalore Plot
14. Voyage of Temptation
15. Duchess of Mandalore

16. Overlords
17. Altar of Mortis
18. Ghosts of Mortis

19. The Citadel
20. Counterattack
21. Citadel Rescue

-Padawan Lost (good development for Ahsoka)
-Wookiee Hunt

A Friend in Need (Simply a fun episode and it is here where Pre Vizsla becomes cool)

22. Darkness on Umbara
23. The General
24. Plan of Dissent
25. Carnage of Krell

26. Deception
27. Friends and Enemies
28. The Box
29. Crisis on Naboo

30. Nightsisters
31. Monster
32. Witches of the Mist
33. Massacre
34. Bounty
35. Brothers
36. Revenge
37. Revival
38. Eminence
39. Shades of Reason
40. The Lawless

41. Sabotage
42. The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
43. To Catch a Jedi
44. The Wrong Jedi

45. The Unknown
46. Conspiracy
47. Fugitive
48. Orders

49. An Old Friend
50. The Rise of Clovis
51. Crisis at the Heart

52. The Lost One

53. Finish Clone Wars, Volume II

I'd also recommend adding some more Ahsoka arcs but I'll leave that up to you. Also, if you're friend is a big fan of R1 have him check out the Onderon arc. It's not that good, but it serves as a decent introduction to Saw.

|King Joker|
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ares834
Not bad. My recommended changes are in bold.

1. Clone Wars, Volume I
-Clone Wars, Volume II (up to where Anakin reveals his scar to Padme).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAO6Y4H3lDo&t=12m45s

I stopped here. Anakin's heroic actions should be after TCW.

Liberty on Ryloth wasn't necessary. Plus, it's bad. Wat Tambor is cringe.

Innocents of Ryloth never mentions a capital still needing to be captured.

Personally, I don't like Cad Bane or the plot / style of these episodes.

These episodes all could work. I'll have to reconsider them. thumb up

I'll pass. Some rogue droids and a padawan defeating the Mandalorians is ridiclous.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by hutchy1345
All he really learnt was that Anakin would kill Dooku? But he wouldn't have known when and where etc etc am I missing something?
He learned about Order 66, Luke and Leia, the coming of the Galactic Empire, etc. erm

NewGuy01
Skipping Cad Bane is legit retarded.

DarthAnt66
Bane's a fraud compared to true greats like Boba or Jango.

Kurk
Bane is badass what're you talking about?

Kurk
just watch all of them. The only ones I found bad were anything purely political involving Padme and senator drama as well as that trio episode with captain gregor and the droids.

Ryloth episodes are the only few with Mace fighting (plus first one demonstrates his shatterpoint ability in canon when he breaks at-at window). Definitely not the worst

Emperordmb
Ant the person watching it isn't you. It seems a bit self-centered to tell your friend not to watch certain episodes just because you didn't enjoy them when they might have different tastes than you.

DarthAnt66
0/3.

Fated Xtasy
Ant ,it's only the eighth, cant you wait until later in the year to be a complete dick?

DarthAnt66
0/1.

relentless1
lol Yoda doesnt find out anything about 66 or the empire, even if he did all that confrontation with sidious and dooku is waved away once you realize yoda knew he was going into a illusion/test regarding his suitability to begin force ghost training, he wouldn't have had any reason to believe any of the visions he saw or fought as anything but illusionary tests.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by relentless1
lol Yoda doesnt find out anything about 66 or the empire, even if he did all that confrontation with sidious and dooku is waved away once you realize yoda knew he was going into a illusion/test regarding his suitability to begin force ghost training, he wouldn't have had any reason to believe any of the visions he saw or fought as anything but illusionary tests.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdWIOiOHXNs

mmm

DarthAnt66
This was all before his trials from the Priestesses.

Jinn confirms that Yoda saw will happen, but there's hope.

DarthAnt66
And in Sacrifice, it appears Yoda has a glimpse of his own death and that "there is another Skywalker." erm

Kurk
Ant, pls an hero

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Beniboybling
thumb up smile

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Kurk
The only ones I found bad were anything purely political involving Padme and senator drama

I actually really enjoyed those. Found it interesting how Palpatine was playing people. Then there was 1 episode where Palpatine was clearly pissed at Padme at the end for overturning a vote. Loved that.

They gave the show some depth and variety. Don't get episodes that interesting anymore on Disney XD. Now they're either bad ass episodes or episodes clearly aimed at kids.

Beniboybling
Heroes on Both Sides and Pursuit of Peace are a must yeah, I expect Ant only likes episodes with phazers and lazers in tho. sad

DarthAnt66
Episodes Added:

- Heroes on Both Sides
- A Friend in Need
- Padawan Lost
- Wookiee Hunt

Kurk
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Heroes on Both Sides and Pursuit of Peace are a must yeah, I expect Ant only likes episodes with phazers and lazers in tho. sad well yeah Lux hitting on Ahsoka was pretty hot. And that one scene with Dooku directing the separatist senate gave me a boner

DarthAnt66
I don't think you have ever posted a "good" post on KMC.

Kurk
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I don't think you have ever posted a "good" post on KMC. define good

DarthAnt66
Quality post. ^

relentless1
I wish they have been allowed to do season 7 because it sounds amazing; Bad Batch, Utapau Kyber crystal, Sith Lords vs Talzin and Maul and a Vos/Assajj story?? damn what a waste

Kurk
Honestly bruh, I wish we could petition and donate to get it back on, but alas, Filoni has gone too senile for that to ever work.

Darth Thor
Honestly bruh, I wish we could petition and donate to get it back on, but alas, Filoni has gone too senile for that to ever work.

That wasn't Filoni. Disney's decision.

They wanted an animation set in the OT time period.

NTJack0
Honestly bruh, I wish we could petition and donate to get it back on, but alas, Filoni has gone too senile for that to ever work. Lol at blaming Filoni for that.

|King Joker|
yeah **** you kurk

Beniboybling
well yeah Lux hitting on Ahsoka was pretty hot. And that one scene with Dooku directing the separatist senate gave me a boner facepalm

Darth Thor
^ That deserves a double facepalm. One's just not enough.

Kurk
Originally posted by NTJack0
Lol at blaming Filoni for that. no I mean he's gone too senile in Rebels to go back to directing TCW. What he has done to Maul speaks for itself. I know it wasn't his decision.

TheNuisanceBird
What he has done to Maul speaks for itself. I know it wasn't his decision.

Ahsoka too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.