Best sharpshooter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathslash
1. Rank these characters based off of accuracy

Bullseye
Green Arrow
Deadshot
Hawkeye
Best Tiger
Punisher
Captain Boomerang
Tommy Monaghan

2. Who would win in a free for all?

Fight starts in an abandoned warehouse. Standard weapons only.

TethAdamTheRock
Bullseye
Deadshot

Flyattractor
Best Tiger.....WTF is Best Tiger?

deathslash
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Best Tiger.....WTF is Best Tiger? https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/4vabeu/respect_best_tiger_invincible/

Image character from China. Took out a few dozen armed ninjas with one bullet, wears a blindfold to make it more challenging, and also performed a lobotomy with a gun.

Zack M
Deadshot

Bullseye

Flyattractor
Originally posted by deathslash
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/4vabeu/respect_best_tiger_invincible/

Image character from China. Took out a few dozen armed ninjas with one bullet, wears a blindfold to make it more challenging, and also performed a lobotomy with a gun.

....Oh, an INVINCIBLE character....that explains it.

deathslash
Originally posted by Flyattractor
....Oh, an INVINCIBLE character....that explains it. yeah. I wanted to add some more diversity to the otherwise monotonous Marvel/DC trend that we usually see.Originally posted by Zack M
Deadshot

Bullseye you really think deadshot's better than bullseye?

Glorificus
1. Bullseye
2. Everyone else

riv6672

Bullseye
Deadshot
Green Arrow/Hawkeye
Captain Boomerang
Punisher
Tommy Monaghan

Could go any number of ways. Hawkeye and GA would likely come out on top.
I didnt rank Best Tiger as i dont know him.

Zack M
yeah. I wanted to add some more diversity to the otherwise monotonous Marvel/DC trend that we usually see. you really think deadshot's better than bullseye?

Only in using guns. Everything else is Bullseye.

beatboks
Bullsey and deadshot are arguably the number 1/2 (the arguable part is over who is 1)

Before anyone else on the list I'd place composite Shadow.

Then Ga/Hawkeye.

The rest are more than a.notch or few behind

riv6672
Thats pretty much what i was thinking.

basilisk
Do you think guys like Deathstroke and Ozymandias can compete in this category given their abilities?

Without knowing about Tiger, probably Bullseye, Deadshot, Hawkeye and GA are best. Always wondered about how the archers stack up against these marksmen. Punisher is no doubt very good, but not quite at the insane level of these others.

deathslash
Originally posted by beatboks
Bullsey and deadshot are arguably the number 1/2 (the arguable part is over who is 1)

Before anyone else on the list I'd place composite Shadow.

Then Ga/Hawkeye.

The rest are more than a.notch or few behind damn, I forgot all about the Shadow. You know what, add him to the list.

Also, you should look at Best Tiger's respect thread. The guy has some pretty user feats; especially since he does most of them while blindfolded.

krisblaze
Wonder if crossbones should be up there as well.

Not with bullseye and deadshot, but he's good.

RadZoa
Deadshot by far

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by krisblaze

Not with bullseye and deadshot, but he's good.

thumb up

deathslash
Originally posted by krisblaze

Not with bullseye and deadshot, but he's good. shooting feats for him?

vansonbee

Bullseye
Green Arrow
Deadshot
Hawkeye
Best Tiger
Punisher
Captain Boomerang
Tommy Monaghan

Fight starts in an abandoned warehouse. Standard weapons only. Bulleyes definitely the best sharpshooter in comics. I recall him killing a woman through a glass window with a flip of a toothpick. Everyone else falls within Deadshot/Hawkeye/Green Arrow group and I've no idea the rest are. Definitely Punisher is no elite sharpshooter and should belong in a damage soak thread.

Genii96
What about Gambit?

basilisk
Originally posted by Genii96
What about Gambit? Is Gambit good with a gun at all? And how good is Deathstroke? His extra brain coordination thing should help here (same reason I thought Ozy would be good, though we haven't seen him with firearms).

Genii96
Is this all about guns alone ?

basilisk
Guns and arrows at least. Based on mentions of Bullseye's feats I guess it's anything... so yeah, Gambit is pretty good with cards, but he must be relatively short range compared to the others. But I would have thought Deathstroke is at least at Punisher's level and should be better really.

DarkSaint85
DS has zero depth perception.

basilisk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
DS has zero depth perception. Yeah but it's comics. It doesn't exactly seem to hamper him in fights or when he shoots people.

cdtm
Legolas.

Deadline
Originally posted by vansonbee
Bulleyes definitely the best sharpshooter in comics. I recall him killing a woman through a glass window with a flip of a toothpick. Everyone else falls within Deadshot/Hawkeye/Green Arrow group and I've no idea the rest are. Definitely Punisher is no elite sharpshooter and should belong in a damage soak thread.

He isn't as good as the others but he does have some elite level feats, so I think he still deserves to be here.

iceman24567
Bullseye or Deadshot its a toss up between two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.