Would you rather live in a Zombie Apocalypse or Godzilla World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
So basicly you live in a Zombie apocalypse like in Zombieland or in a Godzilla world where he is essentially the Guardian of the world from random Kaiju attacks with possibility for death.

Flyattractor
Godzilla would be way more entertaining then a ZomApoc

golem370
Not if you are in his way.

Flyattractor
Kind of hard not to see him coming tho.

riv6672
Godzilla would be most like the world i now enjoy, minus the mass destruction. If i can avoid those areas i'm good.

TheVaultDweller
Godzilla world. The supply of Twinkies in Zombieland is minimal.

Henry_Pym
Zombies, I'd survive.

It would wipe out the liberals which would be a bonus.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Not living in a Big City would probably be a plus in the Big G Scenario.

TheGrat1
Godzilla. I'm 6 hours inland so that kaiju stuff won't be near me. I get to kick back with popcorn and enjoy the live feeds!

Robtard
Godzilla world, obviously. Picking a zombie apoc means you're likely a fluffed up braggart with a micro-penis pretending to be a badass or plain retarded. Maybe a combo of both.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by TheGrat1
Godzilla. I'm 6 hours inland so that kaiju stuff won't be near me. I get to kick back with popcorn and enjoy the live feeds!

Yes. It would be awesome to sit back and watch the Big Shitties like NYC and LA get pounded flat and to see the news shows crap themselves over it.

Surtur
Does Godzilla even show up in America that often?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
Does Godzilla even show up in America that often?

In the old Marvel Comic He once walked from somewhere on the Left Coast to NYC.

So....No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.