Trump's Cabinet Appointee Caught Doing Illegal Business

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Trump pick for Sec of State Rex Tillerson has been exposed for illicit dealings with terrorists

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/01/09/exxonmobil-and-iran-did-business-under-secretary-state-nominee-tillerson/96359776/

Bashar Teg
Hillary!

I win.

Lord Lucien
5 Huge (And Under-Reported) Problems With Trump's Cabinet

ArtificialGlory
Always knew he was a dodgy character.

Flyattractor
And yet Hillary runs guns thru Libya, causes a County's government to collapse and cause a series of events that gets U.S Citizens and an Ambassador killed is overlooked and poo'poo'ed by the Biased Leftist Media Sources.

yeah. Sounds about right.

Henry_Pym
This seems incredibly small and nitpicky to use to try and act like he is unqualified to serve. He an oil tycoon bought oil from oil rich places to sell to people who were sick of crazy high gas prices... I mean it's not like he took bribes from the people who hired the 9/11 terrorists.

Beniboybling
But Hillary.

Henry_Pym
It's hilarious that you would say that to minimize what Hillary did, like destabilizing a country and then lying about it. It's even more hilarious that the globalists are angry at a nationalist for taking a globalist stand.

Beniboybling
I'm only trying to draw attention to What Matters, friend. sad

Bashar Teg
sorry, i already pulled the hillary card. i win. i are smart typing.

Surtur
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
It's hilarious that you would say that to minimize what Hillary did, like destabilizing a country and then lying about it. It's even more hilarious that the globalists are angry at a nationalist for taking a globalist stand.
Lmao, look at the butthurt in this thread.

In trying to imply others always make it about Hilary..these dolts made it about Hilary lol. Priceless.

Look at them pat each other on the back for being so clever, lol.

Bright side: they now have zero excuses in the future to whine about people going off topic.

Bashar Teg
#triggered

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#triggered

Nobody was trying to trigger you bro, just laughing at the stupidity.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Flyattractor
And yet Hillary runs guns thru Libya, causes a County's government to collapse and cause a series of events that gets U.S Citizens and an Ambassador killed is overlooked and poo'poo'ed by the Biased Leftist Media Sources.

yeah. Sounds about right. There's no evidence of Hillary running guns through Libya you dumb *****. If there was proof of that Republicans would've pounced on it and beat it to death like they did with the stupid email mishap.

Cause a country's government to collapse? You mean Libya? I don't know if you recall but Libya's government was a fascist dictatorship under Gaddafi and his own people started a rebellion to overthrow him. America only supported the rebellion because Gadaffi was not a reliable ally for them. The real blunder of the obama administration came in the handling of the aftermath of Libya's civil war. Unfortunately Gaddafi got replaced by Hezbollah leaders.

Once again the embassy attack in Benghazi was NOT the fault of Hillary, those things happen. Under Bush there were 13 embassy attacks with a death toll of over a hundred Americans and counting, we never see the right-wing outrage machine turn any of those into a scandal do we? Benghazi was all about partisan politics to republicans

Surtur
Originally posted by Firefly218
Once again the embassy attack in Benghazi was NOT the fault of Hillary, those things happen.

Not her fault? Okay. Query: do you think there ever came a point where Hilary Clinton lied to the American people about Benghazi?

Bush has been out of office for nearly a decade. Would you even remember if there had been outrage?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Surtur
Lmao, look at the butthurt in this thread.

In trying to imply others always make it about Hilary..these dolts made it about Hilary lol. Priceless.

Look at them pat each other on the back for being so clever, lol.

Bright side: they now have zero excuses in the future to whine about people going off topic. Sorry Surtur, didn't mean to get in the way of you contributing intellectually to this discussion. sad

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Sorry Surtur, didn't mean to get in the way of you contributing intellectually to this discussion. sad

Lol, I just love it how these people truly believe a certain thing is okay for them to do, but not okay for others to do.

Anyways, don't apologize to me..apologize to the OP whose topic you derailed because of your butthurt.

But I'm curious, what stimulating intellectual discussion are we supposed to have about this? I'm confused. It's wrong to sell weapons to terrorists, and if someone in Trumps cabinet did it they need to be imprisoned for the maximum amount of time whatever sentence they get will allow. What more is there to really say?

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/V6r4KVH.gif

Surtur
http://i.imgur.com/V6r4KVH.gif

He doth protest too much, methinks.

Beniboybling
Lol, I just love it how these people truly believe a certain thing is okay for them to do, but not okay for others to do.

Anyways, don't apologize to me..apologize to the OP whose topic you derailed because of your butthurt.Ikr? Ppl think they can deflect to Hillary when they want but won't let others do the same. smh.

But nah, I can tell you are the one whose been hurt here. Please accept my apology.

Where do I vote? Ah wait, too late.

Surtur
Ikr? Ppl think they can deflect to Hillary when they want but won't let others do the same. smh.

Lol nope. You and others complain about deflections to Hilary, but then you feel it's okay to do the same.

I never said you can't deflect to her. Just laughing at how people complain all the time about deflecting to Hilary, but then do it here. People like you truly embody this notion of "Do as I say, not as I do".

Great dodge, tell me more.

Bashar Teg
surtur calling out people for dodging. #priceless

quanchi112
surtur calling out people for dodging. #priceless Surtur is really terrible. And dumb. Eating rocks dumb.

Beniboybling
Lol nope. You and others complain about deflections to Hilary, but then you feel it's okay to do the same.

I never said you can't deflect to her. Just laughing at how people complain all the time about deflecting to Hilary, but then do it here. People like you truly embody this notion of "Do as I say, not as I do".So you think deflecting to Hillary is OK? why the hostility then Surt? I'm on your side here.

What am I dodging exactly, my Responsibilities? I think the OP will survive, I, I hope. sad

Beniboybling
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur is really terrible. And dumb. Eating rocks dumb. Can't argue with this. smile

jaden101
The article seems a bit misleading cos at the time of the deals I don't think there was sanctions against Sudan or Syria.

In any case is it really a surprise to anyone?

His company is in the top 10 globally of unethical companies.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
5 Huge (And Under-Reported) Problems With Trump's Cabinet

Trumpers don't care and we mustn't talk about it until something or other

dadudemon
Remember when all this crap was coming out about Obama and his people just the same as with Trump now or Bush?

I remember.

But the US Liberals seem to have forgotten. Now all they think about is how horrible Trump is or at least they try to make him seem that way.

Flyattractor
There's no evidence of Hillary running guns through Libya you dumb *****. If there was proof of that Republicans would've pounced on it and beat it to death like they did with the stupid email mishap.

Cause a country's government to collapse? You mean Libya? I don't know if you recall but Libya's government was a fascist dictatorship under Gaddafi and his own people started a rebellion to overthrow him. America only supported the rebellion because Gadaffi was not a reliable ally for them. The real blunder of the obama administration came in the handling of the aftermath of Libya's civil war. Unfortunately Gaddafi got replaced by Hezbollah leaders.

Once again the embassy attack in Benghazi was NOT the fault of Hillary, those things happen. Under Bush there were 13 embassy attacks with a death toll of over a hundred Americans and counting, we never see the right-wing outrage machine turn any of those into a scandal do we? Benghazi was all about partisan politics to republicans

What you mean the DOJ , CIA and other Gov Investigative Agencies that the Clinton's and Obama's had infiltrated with their cfhose people DIDN"T "find" any evidence to put their ***** in JAIL!? I am Shocked.

And So what if Gaddafi's Libya was Facist. They normally LOVE those countires....See Cuba, Iran, Venezuela..etc

Your Naivete and down right hypocrisy on the subjects is indeed laughable.

Nibedicus

Flyattractor

Firefly218

Flyattractor
But Exxon gave lots of money to Obama's Election Campaign so I don't see the prob with this...Plus Obama gave the Iranians literally TONS of the moneys...

So yes. Its Illegal because Trump.

Robtard
Right because an employee of ExxonMobil has no incentive to cover up the crimes of ExconMobil.

Rex Tillerson profited from sponsors of terrorism illegally. The only reason he probably won't be prosecuted is because he found a loophole through Europe to avoid America sanctions toward Syria, Iran and Sudan. He doesn't sound very ethical, patriotic or honest if you ask me. Tillerson's main reason for being named SoS , so when the sanctions are lifted off of Russia, which could be as early as mid/late February, the Exxon/Rosneff oil deal can go through and Tillerson, Trump, Putin, Sechin and who else knows that's invested can earn millions upon millions; if not billions.

Surtur
surtur calling out people for dodging. #priceless

No more priceless than you calling out people for being triggered.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur is really terrible. And dumb. Eating rocks dumb.

Terrible? Like "Lex Luthor just stole 40 cakes" terrible?

So you think deflecting to Hillary is OK? why the hostility then Surt? I'm on your side here.

I'm not hostile and I'm not saying deflecting is or isn't okay. It's just when the people who hurl out accusations like "deflection" to Hilary a lot, but then they begin deflecting to Hilary themselves..it begins to look suspiciously like you don't like a thing unless you're the one doing it, then it becomes okay.

No, you're dodging being butthurt by trying to say I'm the one who is hurt.

Henry_Pym
The stupidity of that post hurt my teeth I laughed so hard, Trump has to leave his billionaire lifestyle to be President and won't ever be able to fully return to it for security reasons... And you think he's doing this for a Russian bribe of a few million dollars?

Robtard
The stupidity of that post hurt my teeth I laughed so hard, Trump has to leave his billionaire lifestyle to be President and won't ever be able to fully return to it for security reasons... And you think he's doing this for a Russian bribe of a few million dollars?

Who mentioned a bribe (can we say another Strawman attempt)? No one, it's a business deal. Trump's not leaving his billionaire lifestyle. Trump's net worth is going to increase drastically because of his Presidency. His whole family is going to be rolling in 'it' deeper than ever before. If you'd only remove your rose-colored Trump glasses, you'd see the puzzle pieces and how they fall in place, my son.

Nibedicus
Right because an employee of ExxonMobil has no incentive to cover up the crimes of ExconMobil.

Rex Tillerson profited from sponsors of terrorism illegally. The only reason he probably won't be prosecuted is because he found a loophole through Europe to avoid America sanctions toward Syria, Iran and Sudan. He doesn't sound very ethical, patriotic or honest if you ask me.

Don't misdirect.

Your thread title uses the specific words "caught" and "illegal". Was he provably caught doing something illegal or not? Simple yes/no.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Robtard
Who mentioned a bribe? No one, it's a business deal. Trump's not leaving his billionaire lifestyle. Trump's net worth is going to increase drastically because of his Presidency. His whole family is going to be rolling in 'it' deeper than ever before. If you'd only remove your rose-colored Trump glasses, you'd see the puzzle pieces and how they fall in place, my son. I forget you don't live in reality, you live 6 months in the past on a garbage barge of old "scandals."
You said Trump was going to make money off an Oil deal that he isn't a part of, that is a bribe. No he can't return to his life, not because money, obviously; but because of security concerns. The fact you think he isn't "rolling in it deep" while living in a gold apartment is insane.
The puzzle pieces are your imagination going into overdrive, possibly from being triggered too much. Don't know, call Dr. Carson.

Robtard
I forget you don't live in reality, you live 6 months in the past on a garbage barge of old "scandals."
You said Trump was going to make money off an Oil deal that he isn't a part of, that is a bribe. No he can't return to his life, not because money, obviously; but because of security concerns. The fact you think he isn't "rolling in it deep" while living in a gold apartment is insane.
The puzzle pieces are your imagination going into overdrive, possibly from being triggered too much. Don't know, call Dr. Carson.

Trump's vastly diversified, including 'Big Oil', my son.

'Deeper", but another nice strawman.

You don't even know thing one about the guy you worship. To you, Trump's this selfless guy giving up his life because he loves America. Delusional seems to be an Alt-right mode of function.

Henry_Pym
Trump's vastly diversified, including 'Big Oil', my son.

'Deeper", but another nice strawman.

You don't even know thing one about the guy you worship. To you, Trump's this selfless guy giving up his life because he loves America. Delusional seems to be an Alt-right mode of function. Weren't you one of the people who thought he was broke a month ago?

Not a strawman, I pointed out you're an idiot. Unless you are actually made of straw.

You're more obsessed with him then I am, I'm atleast alt-right so it makes sense. What is your excuse?

Surtur
Weren't you one of the people who thought he was broke a month ago?

Not a strawman, I pointed out you're an idiot. Unless you are actually made of straw.

You're more obsessed with him then I am, I'm atleast alt-right so it makes sense. What is your excuse?

You can tell he is getting desperate when he starts calling you "sport" pr "my son".

What you also have to realize is he isn't obsessed. It's not obsession when someone on the left does it, it's just "passion".

Robtard
Weren't you one of the people who thought he was broke a month ago?

Is that another strawman?

No, it's a strawman or either you're so silly you can't understand the difference between what I said "deeper" and what you tried. Pick, Strawman or fool; the choice is yours.

I don't need an excuse, he's going to be the president of the country I'm a citizen of; pay taxes to, reside in, my family resides in, what he does or doesn't do will affect me, my son.

Robtard
You can tell he is getting desperate when he starts calling you "sport" pr "my son".

What you also have to realize is he isn't obsessed. It's not obsession when someone on the left does it, it's just "passion".

https://s29.postimg.org/4b19km6qv/surturistriggeredagain.jpg

Flyattractor

I didn't know Robs mom was in the next Planet of the Apes movie

But I was pretty sure she was a fugly Monkey.

Henry_Pym
Is that another strawman?

No, it's a strawman or either you're so silly you can't understand the difference between what I said "deeper" and what you tried. Pick, Strawman or fool; the choice is yours.

I don't need an excuse, he's going to be the president of the country I'm a citizen of; pay taxes to, reside in, my family resides in, what he does or doesn't do will affect me, my son. Not if you believed it.

Please learn what Strawman means, it's embarrassing to argue with you. Trump's quality of life was better before running, he is arguably the only president who can claim that other than Reagan. (Arguably)

So you admit you're obsessed with Trump?

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I didn't know Robs mom was in the next Planet of the Apes movie

But I was pretty sure she was a fugly Monkey.

Lol dude why'd you just insult apes? Not cool. Apes and monkeys have feelings as well.

Except for the ones that appeared in the movie Congo, those things were just heartless robot apes.

Firefly218
Trump's chief aide Monica Crowley plagiarized her phd dissertation. Her degree from Columbia university could be revoked.

http://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/kfile-monica-crowley-dissertation-plagiarism/index.html

Surtur
Shitty, this dude needs to pick some better cabinet members, amirite?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.