TCW Dooku vs TCW Tano S5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Say these two actually met at some time during the series

I'm sure it would make for interesting dialogue with Dooku trying to inform Tano of his personal feelings against the jedi council (similarly with Kenobi in AotC) while Ahsoka teeters of attack with her preconceived notions.

So say Tano randomly ran into Dooku alone; what would happen in detail?
Would Tano light-up her sabers and go for it? Would she accept her inferiority and surrender? Would Dooku kill her? Would he try to persuade her to join him? Would he let her go? Would he molest her?

Fan fictions would be a huge plus smile

I'm actually being 95% serious so no pure trolling please smile

|King Joker|
She'd attack, he'd give her the Ventress treatment, then he'd probably capture her and use her as leverage against Anakin / the Jedi.

UCanShootMyNova
It goes something like this.

https://youtu.be/hF41t28dO34?t=252

|King Joker|
LOL

Kurk
lol I already watched all of those before making this thread.

I don't know why, but there is something oddly satisfying about seeing a young Tano defeat Dooku....

SunRazer
thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Dooku watched the streaks of light all around him become singular dots as the Invisible Hand came out of hyperspace. A brief smile lit his face as he saw the floating wreckage of 3 Venerator's, a relic of the Republic and CIS's last engagement in the Abregado system.

Turning Dooku faced a being who's very name frightened most of the galaxy's inhabitants.

"Grievous." Dooku addressed the general of the CIS droid army with some amusement.

The cyborg inclined his head "Master."

Waiting for Dooku's nod of acknowledgement Grievous looked at the Sith lord questioningly.

"Why are we here?"

Gesturing at the floating debris Dooku ignored the question asking one of his own.

"What do you see?"

Grievous narrowed his eyes sneaking a glance at the Count before turning his gaze to the wr-

Continue or nah?

Rockydonovang
ahsoka tano was trained by anakin skywalker, dooku was trained by sidious and yoda.
Sidious said anakin will be>yoda=sidious
tano stomps

|King Joker|
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Dooku watched the streaks of light all around him become singular dots as the Invisible Hand came out of hyperspace. A brief smile lit his face as he saw the floating wreckage of 3 Venerator's, a relic of the Republic and CIS's last engagement in the Abregado system.

Turning Dooku faced a being who's very name frightened most of the galaxy's inhabitants.

"Grievous." Dooku addressed the general of the CIS droid army with some amusement.

Waiting for Dooku's nod of acknowledgement Grievous looked at the Sith lord questioningly.

"Why are we here?"

Gesturing at the floating debris Dooku ignored the question asking one of his own.

"What do you see?"

Grievous narrowed his eyes sneaking a glance at the Count before turning his gaze to the wr-

Continue or nah? yes

Kurk

"Why are we here?"

"What do you see?"

Continue or nah? hell yes

UCanShootMyNova
-eckage.

Knowing his master would grow irritated the longer his question went without an answer Grievous chose the option that was least likely to see him into an early grave.

"Failure." Grievous responded without emotion.

"My failure to subdue the Republic fleet."

Dooku nodded the amused look gone from his face.

"That is correct. You will atone for your failures today by recapturing this system and establishing a Seperatist base."

Turning his gaze back to the viewport Dooku's voice grew weary.

"The war is coming to an end General. The final pieces have been set and the price of failure is death."

Upon finishing his statement Dooku brought his thumb and forefinger together telekinetically rupturing his internal organs and causing the cyborg to break out into a hacking cou-

Continue or nah?

Kurk
keep going but I want to see some dialogue between tano and Dooku

should we make a fan fiction thread?

UCanShootMyNova
See that was going to be the next scene switching to Tano's perspective as she was on an undercover mission for the Republic ( she's been booted out of the Order by this point ) I just didn't feel confident that I could do the character justice given how long its been since I've seen TCW.

We should do an RP tbh.

ares834
Originally posted by Kurk
Say these two actually met at some time during the series

Which would mean Filoni is involved... I can't see this going well for the Count. messed

SunRazer
thumb up

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ares834
Which would mean Filoni is involved... I can't see this going well for the Count. messed Riiiiiight.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/1-11-2017/9l3eWc.gif
http://i.makeagif.com/media/1-11-2017/dIPHn5.gif
http://i.makeagif.com/media/1-11-2017/MrDy7n.gif
http://i.makeagif.com/media/1-11-2017/HAV6sL.gif
http://i.makeagif.com/media/7-26-2014/f45J9Z.gif
http://i.makeagif.com/media/1-11-2017/IAh6NJ.gif

Unless you're referring to how Filoni treats Dooku specifically... meh, he can be a hit or miss.

ares834
I was referring to how he treats both. smile

|King Joker|
Well, my gifs take away one part of your assertion, at least. smile

ares834
erm No, they really don't. I don't know what "assertion" you were arguing against, but it certainly was not mine.

|King Joker|
Lmfao, if Filoni treated Ahsoka with bias like you claim she would've done far better in her duels.

UCanShootMyNova
Joker's saying that he disagrees with you that Filoni only writes Ahsoka having victories if that was what you were asserting.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Lmfao, if Filoni treated Ahsoka with bias like you claim she would've done far better in her duels.

You f*cking ninja. D:<

DarthAnt66
Which would mean Filoni is involved... I can't see this going well for the Count. messed
thumb up

|King Joker|
"Ya lol when fuloni is involved ahsoka is totally gonna be wanked" is the vibe I got from your post, ares.

If I'm wrong, okay, but the fact is Ahsoka hardly performs like some Goddess in the vast majority of her TCW fights, and regularly gets the shit beat out of her.

ares834

Losing to someone who gave Anakin one hell of a duel and another who has defeated Jedi Masters?

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder324/500x/27529324.jpg

/s

Considering her opponents there, Ahsoka did far better then she should have.

Joker's saying that he disagrees with you that Filoni only writes Ahsoka having victories if that was what you were asserting.

It wasn't.

UCanShootMyNova
She performs much better then the average padawan/apprentice should though Joker. You can't deny that.

Granted it's hard to tell how much of it is Ahsoka wank and just general character lowballing from Filoni given how much he does of both.

ares834
"Ya lol when fuloni is involved ahsoka is totally gonna be wanked" is the vibe I got from your post, ares.
If I'm wrong, okay, but the fact is Ahsoka hardly performs like some Goddess in the vast majority of her TCW fights, and regularly gets the shit beat out of her.

Ahsoka does get wanked by Filoni regularly. Hell, in her first appearance she takes out three MagnaGuards despite being "a little young for a padawan".

Sure, she loses from time to time but that's against opponents that, by all accounts, should be well outside her pay grade.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

|King Joker|
Considering her opponents there, Ahsoka did far better then she should have. Why? She's naturally skilled and trained by one of the best fighters in the Order + has a lot of battlefield / dueling experience (relative to most Jedi). There's also the fact that Filoni hardly respects Grievous that much anyways, so he could just be lowballing *him*.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka does get wanked by Filoni regularly. Hell, in her first appearance she takes out three MagnaGuards despite being "a little young for a padawan".

Sure, she loses from time to time but that's against opponents that, by all accounts, should be well outside her pay grade. MagnaGuards get fodderized by ****ing Nahdar Vebb, so I don't think they're used as some elite fighters by Filoni. She had a lot of trouble with them and took one out via ambush.

SunRazer
Didn't Barriss surprise Ahsoka? Although that was necessary in the arc to write Ahsoka out of the Order in time for RotS. That said, in the same episode, Barriss does fight pretty well against Anakin.

|King Joker|
There's variables with Barriss's fight with Anakin that should be considered, but I don't feel like going through them so whatever.

UCanShootMyNova
Maybe because Grievous is a cyborg capable of slaughtering multiple Jedi and companies of clones barehanded on Geonosis and defeating half a dozen Jedi ( albeit exhausted ) many of whom were Council members on Hypori BEFORE much training from Dooku and Ventress has shown herself capable of going to briefly fight evenly with somebody who was deemed to be one of the powerful Sith warriors in 20,000 years before being confirmed to have grown in power, held off the greatest Jedi duo of the Clone Wars and possibly of all time on a consistent basis and beat the aforementioned cyborg in a lightsaber duel on Dathomir.

Holding off these individuals is something only a Jedi master could hope to do and Ahsoka is a freaking padawan. That's insane.

|King Joker|
Yes, I'm sure Filoni totally took into account Legends in his calculations when writing scenes.

UCanShootMyNova
Yes, I'm sure Filoni totally took into account Legends in his calculations when writing scenes.

Removed the magnaguard example because while Baloni really should have taken into account the rest of the EU when making TCW you're right in that he probably didn't.

My point stands with Grievous and Ventress who's standing I refuse to believe Filoni was unaware of.

|King Joker|
He could've been aware, but I doubt he gave a rat's ass. We all know how he feels about Grievous's combative effectiveness, lol

UCanShootMyNova
And Ventress?

Emperordmb
Honestly though, Ahsoka's power level works for her placement in the story. Make her average Jedi Padawan level, and she'd seem completely pointless to have around on missions and in combat if she's palling around with Anakin. At the level Filoni made her, the fact that her presence is warranted in certain situations and that she can be of any use actually makes sense, but she's still the underdog in basically every serious duel she's in, bar her fight with Barriss in Season 2.

UCanShootMyNova
I agree that it works better from a storytelling perspective but I wish they would at least taken a moment in the show to note that she was a prodigy or something. As it is it just makes power levels seem wonky.

|King Joker|
When the RT is done you'll get a better picture of her standing as a Padawan via various sourcebooks, fact files, etc that makes it seem all more plausible

UCanShootMyNova
How long till it's up do you think?

Don't give an Ant date plox.

|King Joker|
No idea. Depends on my work ethic and how busy next semester will be (it'll be pretty busy due to my senior project but I don't know the exact extent tbh).

I'd say at the absolute earliest, sometime in the summer, at the latest, maybe like December '17 or maybe a little later

Emperordmb
Probably before the Caedus RT yeah

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

cs_zoltan

Holy f-ucking hell. That's some Legend/Syn level blind bias there.

UCanShootMyNova
Almost Zoltan level ignorance. thumb up

relentless1
Tyranus kills her easily

Rockydonovang
People sore that the apprentence of the ultimate prodigee happens to be a prodigee herself

Rockydonovang
She performs much better then the average padawan/apprentice should though Joker. You can't deny that.

and whats wrong with that?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by SunRazer
Didn't Barriss surprise Ahsoka? Although that was necessary in the arc to write Ahsoka out of the Order in time for RotS. That said, in the same episode, Barriss does fight pretty well against Anakin.
ahsoka also had only one blade and either way ahsoka beat barris as a rookie anyhow while holding back

|King Joker|
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Holy f-ucking hell. That's some Legend/Syn level blind bias there. I feel so bad for you Ahsoka haters you're missing out on an awesome character smile

|King Joker|
I don't think it's a coincidence that those who think Ahsoka has some unfair bias, and that she regularly performs abnormally well, routinely attempt to lowball her. mmm

It's all quite ironic. smile

Beniboybling
yes

cs_zoltan
I don't think it's a coincidence that those who think Ahsoka has some unfair bias, and that she regularly performs abnormally well, routinely attempt to lowball her. mmm

It's all quite ironic. smile

Just like Bane tbh. But it only stings when it's your fav that gets this treatment smile

ares834
I feel so bad for you Ahsoka haters you're missing out on an awesome character smile

You can enjoy a character and still realize she is a writer's pet.

Zenwolf
MagnaGuards get fodderized by ****ing Nahdar Vebb, so I don't think they're used as some elite fighters by Filoni. She had a lot of trouble with them and took one out via ambush.

Vebb was a full fledged Jedi Knight though, not a 1st appearance where he was a Padawan.

Just pointing that out though, since she did have issues anyway.

Zenwolf
Removed the magnaguard example because while Baloni really should have taken into account the rest of the EU when making TCW you're right in that he probably didn't.

My point stands with Grievous and Ventress who's standing I refuse to believe Filoni was unaware of.

He didn't clearly and it's even moreso true, now that it was pulled into Canon. So it seems to me, Dave was writing in anticipation for when the EU was scrapped and thus TCW got pulled into Canon.

Hence why I find it ridiculous when debating Legends, people bring TCW up.. Wha...like you forget all the Pre-TCW, Clone Wars material?

|King Joker|
You can enjoy a character and still realize she is a writer's pet. Not sure how someone who has a natural ability + is trained by one of the best fighters around is a writer's pet when they don't get stomped by the opposition they're intensely trained to defend against, but okay ares

Beniboybling
She's a Mary Sue(!!11!) and a character insert joker, Filoni dreams about being a fourteen year old alien girl.

And Wolf that's exactly correct, Filoni said as early as 2012 that the EU is "just stories", however EU content published concurrently was made to align with it.

Zenwolf
Right, hence why if you're debating Legends....and bring up TCW...well of course there's gonna be a difference between TCW Grevious and comic/book/micro-series Grevious and it doesn't really fit into the latter.

I mean not that there aren't differences across mediums, but you get what I'm saying, there's a much bigger difference if you look at TCW.

The same with Aurra Sing.

Yeah there was some EU stuff to try and fit within TCW, but as far as the show is concerned, it could care less about that.

cs_zoltan
Not sure how someone who has a natural ability + is trained by one of the best fighters around is a writer's pet when they don't get stomped by the opposition they're intensely trained to defend against, but okay ares

You mean Assoka wasn't written to be a prodigy but was actually born that way in the real world and Filoni was only trying to be faithful to her as person? OMG!!!

Also Anakin being one of the best fighters doesn't mean he's also one of the best teacher, nor that if a character has the best teacher (s)he is entitled to go toe to toe with Grievous and Ventress as a padawan.

The f-ucking Chosen One was trained for 10 years yet got his shit pushed in by Dooku, yet Assoka with minimal training is running around fighting with people who can rekt Council tier Jedi. Yeah, totally not a writer's pet...

Beniboybling
Every main Star Wars character is a prodigy kek, nobody is interested in a story about humdrum Jedi X, or mediocre smuggler Y.

But yeah, the fact that Ahsoka was plucked from the youngling pool early and made Padawan to the Chosen One marked her as a prodigy from the start.

cs_zoltan
Yet none of them displayed remotely the same learning curve as Assoka, not even the Chosen One. But sure, make excuses, otherwise you couldn't get erect to teen assoka pics.

|King Joker|
You mean Assoka wasn't written to be a prodigy but was actually born that way in the real world and Filoni was only trying to be faithful to her as person? OMG!!!

Also Anakin being one of the best fighters doesn't mean he's also one of the best teacher, nor that if a character has the best teacher (s)he is entitled to go toe to toe with Grievous and Ventress as a padawan.

The f-ucking Chosen One was trained for 10 years yet got his shit pushed in by Dooku, yet Assoka with minimal training is running around fighting with people who can rekt Council tier Jedi. Yeah, totally not a writer's pet... LMFAO, are prodigies not allowed? How dare Filoni! Every prodigy in fiction is automatically a writer's pet, okay got it.

That's true, but it isn't a bad assumption that training with the Chosen One constantly in spars (presumably) will make you pretty formidable, but it isn't the only thing, it's that + Ahsoka being an incredibly fast learner / having "considerable early lightsaber ability" and "uncommon telekinetic abilities."

Sources differ on Anakin's performance but whatever, plus it's ****ing Dooku, Ahsoka's fighting with Gungan-losing Grievous and Ventress who gets toyed with by Kenobi.

cs_zoltan
LMFAO, are prodigies not allowed? How dare Filoni! Every prodigy in fiction is automatically a writer's pet, okay got it.

They are allowed, and I'm f-ucking fine you even liking them. It's just the retarded arguments that get me. You say assoka competing with Grievous and Ventress is fine because she's a natural talent and therefore not a writer's pet. As if the writer didn't make her naturally talented.

Why don't you just acknowledge that Filoni is masturbating to Assoka feats yet you still like her regardless? I wouldn't care.

|King Joker|
So when a writer makes their character a natural talent, that character is automatically their pet?

cs_zoltan
Not necessarily, but you well know that's not the only thing about Assoka smile

|King Joker|
Why do you lowball her when you think her feats are clearly overinflated beyond reason? smile

cs_zoltan
That's exactly why I lowball her. If she wouldn't be an annoying character and a Mary Sue I wouldn't care about her at all, hell might even like her.

|King Joker|
How is TCWS3-Rebels Ahsoka annoying?

cs_zoltan
It's still the same assoka who was annoying as f-uck when I first saw her.

|King Joker|
Ur so gay

cs_zoltan
Wait. If you are gay and you like assoka, Beni is also a phag, and DMB hasn't come out yet, then how me hating assoka makes me gay?

|King Joker|
Good point it makes you a straight which is far worse

Kenobi would be disappointed in your dislike for Ahsoka, he thinks she's pretty rad

cs_zoltan
Nah, that was just an act.

|King Joker|
"I think Ahsoka's pretty rad, I wish she was my Padawan." -- Obi-Wan Kenobi, The Clone Wars Journal Volume VII

Canonical source, eat your words zoltan

DarthAnt66
Page number?

cs_zoltan
"I think Ahsoka's pretty rad, I wish she was my Padawan." -- Obi-Wan Kenobi, The Clone Wars Journal Volume VII

Canonical source, eat your words zoltan

Don't see the proof that it wasn't an act smile

|King Joker|
Don't see the proof that it wasn't an act smile Its Kenobi's personal journal he kept during the war actually

He goes on to say that Ahsoka is really pretty + thinks she can beat him in a fight as of mid CW

cs_zoltan
He obviously expected it to be found.

Zenwolf
Edit: Wait...nvrm.

Beniboybling

|King Joker|
He obviously expected it to be found. Youre in denial buddy

S3 Ahsoka > Kenobi

Rebels Ahsoka >>>>>>>> Kenobi

Sorry pal

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Edit: Wait...nvrm. you're so adorable zen

Zenwolf
Is there a source for the few weeks bit?

Beniboybling
But nah you are right Zoltan, Ahsoka's growth curve does Exceed even that of the Chosen One, and therefore by Rebels she'd probably stomp scrubs like Kenobi. smile

Beniboybling
Is there a source for the few weeks bit? It's just a guesstimate, but its probably more like days lol.

cs_zoltan
@Beni:

Kenobi was enraged, Anakin is the Chosen One, Luke inherited his potential, Kazan (lmao don't you ****ing edit that out) is confirmed to be oneness, and I hate Rey for the same f-ucking reason.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Beniboybling
It's just a guesstimate, but its probably more like days lol.

Why? We don't know how long he was there.

|King Joker|
But nah you are right Zoltan, Ahsoka's growth curve does Exceed even that of the Chosen One, and therefore by Rebels she'd probably stomp scrubs like Kenobi. smile preach it sistah smile

Beniboybling
@Beni:

Kenobi was enraged, Anakin is the Chosen One, Luke inherited his potential, Kazan (lmao don't you ****ing edit that out) is confirmed to be oneness, and I hate Rey for the same f-ucking reason. So what? They all eclipse Ahsoka's performance by a mile lmao. As if any of them would perform worse than Ahsoka in her situation. And yeah your double standard regarding Rey/Kenobi is noted. laughing out loud

Nice dodge on Bariss though, who essentially sends your argument into a death spiral, and I appreciate you back-pedalling on the Chosen One. smile

TenebrousWay
Rey will be the new chosen one. Disney will create some excuse that the legend about Anakin was misinterpreted. lmao

Beniboybling
Why? We don't know how long he was there. He was there for as long as it took the Falcon to get to Bespin, which can be stacked on top of his training with Ben, which took place from Tatooine to Alderaan.

Kurk
Go back to op

TenebrousWay
Go back to op

Dooku comfortably.

cs_zoltan
So what? They all eclipse Ahsoka's performance by a mile lmao. As if any of them would perform worse than Ahsoka in her situation. And yeah your double standard regarding Rey/Kenobi is noted. laughing out loud

Kenobi was taking Ls from Grievous during the CW so nah.

What double standards are you talking about? Kenobi was already and expert swordman with like 2 decades of learning and he was enraged yet still lost the duel and only won with PIS. Rey on the other hand was a little shit scavanger on a little shit planet yet the second time she has a saber in her hands she beats a trained dark side force user.

Nice dodge on Bariss though, who essentially sends your argument into a death spiral. smile

Right, because my argument is only legit if assoka is the only case. Don't know where you got that crap from, but wouldn't expect anything else from an assoka wanker smile

Beniboybling
Go back to op Ahsoka stomps, already reported for spite.

Darth Thor
Yeah, Ep. 8 better confirm Rey had some training as a child or something.

And she better face challenges which she can't overcome.

Beniboybling
Kenobi was taking Ls from Grievous during the CW so nah.What are you trying to say? That Ahsoka didn't? laughing out loud

Oh please, Kenobi was a Padawan, who with only a rage amp duelled evenly with one of the most skilled Sith in history, trained as a perfect weapon to kill the Jedi and who had just comfortably cut down his master, before cutting his weapon in half and knocking him on his ass. That's no less reasonable than an untrained adept in a state of Oneness beating a half trained adept who got tagged by a Stormtrooper and had a whole in his gut, in fact, the former is infinitely more retarded.

Really it's incredible that you happily except the excuses made for the likes of Kanan & Kenobi (except Rey, she's a Mary Sue!!11!!) that are nothing more than thinly veiled plot devices, yet as soon as Ahsoka fails to die to Ventress and Grievous, you bust a f*cking hernia and starting screaming biased.

But please tell me more, I which to map out the full extent of your cognitive dissonance. smile

You maybe?
Every main Star Wars character is a prodigy kek, nobody is interested in a story about humdrum Jedi X, or mediocre smuggler Y. Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Yet none of them displayed remotely the same learning curve as Assoka, not even the Chosen One. But sure, make excuses, otherwise you couldn't get erect to teen assoka pics. Oh yeah you. Concession accepted btw.

But naw, Ahsoka's performance being the norm for SW not an exception absolutely debunks this idea that Filoni is exercising favouritism.

Filoni making a side character like Bariss firmly better than Ahsoka and more OP than she ever was stomping on its cancer ridden corpse.

DarthAnt66
beni is so triggered rofl

cs_zoltan
What are you trying to say? That Ahsoka didn't? laughing out loud

No, you said everyone who you mentioned would perform better in Assoka's place, yet Kenobi with 10+ years of improvement was still only a match for Grievous. And lets not even start on Kanan.

Oh please, Kenobi was a Padawan, who with only a rage amp duelled evenly with one of the most skilled Sith in history, trained as a perfect weapon to kill the Jedi and who had just comfortably cut down his master, before cutting his weapon in half and knocking him on his ass. That's no less reasonable than an untrained adept in a state of Oneness beating a half trained adept who got tagged by a Stormtrooper and had a whole in his gut, in fact, the former is infinitely more retarded.

Kenobi didn't duel evenly, he was beaten, and only performed that well because yes rage, and he caughed Maul offgaurd.

And if you think someone who has been training as long as Maul with a rage amp and the element of surprise can contend is more retarded than someone who had literally 0 training beat a trained force users then that shows how ****ing addled your brain is.

Really it's incredible that you happily except the excuses made for the likes of Kanan & Kenobi (except Rey, she's a Mary Sue!!11!!) that are nothing more than thinly veiled plot devices, yet as soon as Ahsoka fails to die to Ventress and Grievous, you bust a f*cking hernia and starting screaming biased.

I haven't screamed bias? What are you even talking about? Kanan and Kenobi both had significantly longer training than either Rey or Assoka. Kenobi still lost, Kanan only won with a cheap shot, didn't actually outduel Maul. But yeah, keep on treating them like the same thing...

You maybe?
Oh yeah you. Concession accepted btw.

Which I said before you brought up Barriss. Nice try tho.

But naw, Ahsoka's performance being the norm for SW not an exception absolutely debunks this idea that Filoni is exercising favouritism.

Filoni making a side character like Bariss firmly better than Ahsoka and more OP than she ever was stomping on its cancer ridden corpse.

You could only muster 6 examples, most of which I debunked, out of hundreds of characters yet you call Assoka the norm? LMAO.

quanchi112
Beni just got served.

|King Joker|
Kanan had significantly less training than Ahsoka, lmao.

Darth Thor
Maul's about the same age as Kenobi. They were both apprentices. Both had been training for a similar length of time as well.

Maul was just trained better, that didn't make him untouchable though to the likes of Kenobi.

Beniboybling
No, you said everyone who you mentioned would perform better in Assoka's place, yet Kenobi with 10+ years of improvement was still only a match for Grievous. And lets not even start on Kanan.??? Being a match for Grievous >>> getting handily beaten by him lol. And yes, if frikken Tarpals can fight Grievous, Kanan certainly can. But if TPM Kenobi is Jar-Jar tier now I guess that's fine. smile

I was referring to the part before that dear where yes, he duels evenly, this is even stated in the book. But sure you could hide behind the fact that Maul was disadvantaged and that Kenobi ultimately lost, if not for Kylo having a whole in his gut and Rey having been badly losing to him before she went super saiyan.

But because of that you only look more the retard. sad

Lol at remotely equating Maul's training to Kenobi's and acting as if potential isn't a factor, but yeah we get it, extenuating circumstances are only valid for characters you like, and totally not plot devices, no need to repeat yourself. thumb up

Biased, favoritism, chronic misspelling, Mary Sue!!11!, yup pretty much the extent of your vocabulary when it comes to Tano. smile

Kanan hasn't had more training that Ahsoka lol and as I already pointed out their performance eclipses hers by a mile, they aren't equivalent, at all. More than that Maul is far greater an opponent that Kylo-Ren-with-a-hole-in-his-gut, this isn't rocket science dear, you are using a double standard.

And grabbing some's fist then hurling them off a cliff is not a cheap shot wtf, how much mental gymnastics have you got going on in there?

You mean Barriss whom you continue to dodge and deflect away from? Nice try indeed kek.

There aren't hundreds of main Force-wielding characters in Star Wars Canon dear, and my examples covered most of them. Two of which you dodged by abandoning your claim that Ahsoka had a bigger learning curve than the Chosen One (lmfao), one you continue to totally avoid, while the remaining two only serve to accentuate the sheer dizzying extent of your bias. "LMAO" indeed.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
beni is so triggered rofl Your mistaken darling, watching Kenobi's mentally challenged cocksuckers crap on a page is makes for great entertainment, so feel free to pitch in at anytime. smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by quanchi112
Beni just got served. I'm sure Zoltan agrees, and as the saying goes, great minds... smile

cs_zoltan
Your mistaken darling, watching Kenobi's mentally challenged cocksuckers crap on a page is makes for great entertainment, so feel free to pitch in at anytime. smile

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
beni is so triggered rofl

Beniboybling
Cringe.

MythLord
Beni's so triggered he pulled the trigger on DD9's head. Well, he and DMB.

Fvcking cucklords, I tell you.

|King Joker|
The carnage of The Deniers continue. smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by MythLord
Beni's so triggered he pulled the trigger on DD9's head. Well, he and DMB.

Fvcking cucklords, I tell you. smile

quanchi112
I'm sure Zoltan agrees, and as the saying goes, great minds... smile Well if people want to emulate intelligence then they need to follow Kurk's lead ad my apprentice to gather as much wisdom from me as they can.

Petrus
Well if people want to emulate intelligence then they need to follow Kurk's lead ad my apprentice to gather as much wisdom from me as they can.

lol that's the farthest thing from 'emulating intelligence', bruh. Only thing you can possibly gather is... Well nothing, really.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Petrus
lol that's the farthest thing from 'emulating intelligence', bruh. Only thing you can possibly gather is... Well nothing, really. Talk is cheap, kid.

TheNuisanceBird
Talk is cheap, kid.

Waiting for someone to say "speak for yourself".

Rockydonovang
barris only "trashed ahsoka" when she made use of the enviroment+ahsoka had a single blade. Even then, she only gained the advtg when she started using the environment(she got to prep for), before that they were evenly matched(despite ahsoka not having both blades) with each landing a kick Why do people keep ignoring that ahsoka as of season 2 was >offee even when holding back?:
https://youtu.be/qKfVAlX7Gic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.