I got bored so......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
I made this Chirrut Imwe Respect Thread

Zenwolf
Not bad, although I think you contradicted yourself. You say he's not Force Sensitive, yet having an innate connection to The Force. This would make him Force Sensitive to a degree. Unless you mean something else, but the guy is clearly Force Sensitive even though RO wants to have us believe he's not.

Or they did before the movie came out. /Shrug

darthbane77
All living creatures have an innate connection to the Force. However not all people are what are considered to be "Force Sensitive." Chirrut, like the other guardians, has no strong connection to the Force, but his training allows him to use what little connection he does have to heighten his senses and abilities beyond human levels. I kind of compare him to Darovit, in the sense that neither of them have a strong enough connection to have ever been seriously considered for Jedi training.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by darthbane77
All living creatures have an innate connection to the Force. However not all people are what are considered to be "Force Sensitive." Chirrut, like the other guardians, has no strong connection to the Force, but his training allows him to use what little connection he does have to heighten his senses and abilities beyond human levels. I kind of compare him to Darovit, in the sense that neither of them have a strong enough connection to have ever been seriously considered for Jedi training.

Well I mean if you're talking about Force connection to a Jedi, then yeah...Chirrut isn't Force Sensitive in that way.

darthbane77
Either way, he's not what would be considered Force sensitive by Jedi standards, which is what I'm going by.

Petrus
He fights like a mean blind man, tho.

darthbane77
Chirrut and Stick should get together sometime. Two mean blind men.

Petrus
The real question is: was the Force with Chirrut while he walked through the war zone towards the switch?

darthbane77
I think it was, but then he stopped his chanting and let himself die. The novel actually pretty heavily implies that he let himself die because he hated that he had been forced to take lives and inflict pain.

DarthDuelist9
Nice respect thread!

Petrus
Haven't read the novel tbh.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Petrus
Haven't read the novel tbh. I skimmed through it when I was looking for quotes to use. There was a part or two I read through all the way, but nothing big.

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Nice respect thread! Thanks

MythLord
Nice lil' thread dere.

Beniboybling
Nice, this calls for a vs thread. smile

darthbane77
Originally posted by MythLord
Nice lil' thread dere. Thanks

darthbane77
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Nice, this calls for a vs thread. smile Chirrut vs who though?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.