Bane vs. Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Pure h2h fight. Bane doesn't have a mask weakness. Open arena.

TheVaultDweller
Khan wins this. Love him or hate him, he had to be stunned 8 times, and then hit in the face with a metal object, wielded by someone with legit above human levels of strength, and then repeatedly punched by that same individual, before being KO'd. I don't see Bane managing that.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Khan wins this. Love him or hate him, he had to be stunned 8 times, and then hit in the face with a metal object, wielded by someone with legit above human levels of strength, and then repeatedly punched by that same individual, before being KO'd. I don't see Bane managing that.

thumb up

And dont forget, Khan survived a ship crash from space prior to all of that...

Khan is pretty beastly as a whole...

quanchi112
Khan stomps as per the norm. He's already killed Darth Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, etc.

Surtur
Khan beats Bane, and he sure as hell needs a win after major loses to Darth Vader and sentient green frog people.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Khan beats Bane, and he sure as hell needs a win after major loses to Darth Vader and sentient green frog people. Khan crushed them. D. Thor backed down from a judged debate repping Vader to my Khan.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan crushed them. D. Thor backed down from a judged debate repping Vader to my Khan.

What a world you live in, does it rain chocolate and snow marshmallows where you live?

quanchi112
What a world you live in, does it rain chocolate and snow marshmallows where you live? Are you taking drugs again ? Quit with these weirdo responses that completely sidestep the discussion at hand.

Surtur
Well the discussion was Bane vs Khan, but you couldn't help trying to turn it into your own personal Khan jerk off session. Strange, but is anyone shocked? Someone other than quan quote me and say they are shocked.

quanchi112
Well the discussion was Bane vs Khan, but you couldn't help trying to turn it into your own personal Khan jerk off session. Strange, but is anyone shocked? Someone other than quan quote me and say they are shocked. So i hit the topic and then referenced his other conquests. I guess this is too much for the guy who spouts off Hillary every time we are in a trump topic you loser.

Surtur
So i hit the topic and then referenced his other conquests. I guess this is too much for the guy who spouts off Hillary every time we are in a trump topic you loser.

On the contrary, not too much at all. I'm just fascinated by seeing you cry in other topics about people going off topic, but whenever you feel like doing it you always seem to have some silly justification for doing so.

Saddest and yet most entertaining part is you truly believe in these reasons.

Do not let me spoil your mood though. Are there any other Khan-quests(get it?!) you wanna talk about?

quanchi112
On the contrary, not too much at all. I'm just fascinated by seeing you cry in other topics about people going off topic, but whenever you feel like doing it you always seem to have some silly justification for doing so.

Saddest and yet most entertaining part is you truly believe in these reasons.

Do not let me spoil your mood though. Are there any other Khan-quests(get it?!) you wanna talk about? I hit the topic and then some. You ignore the topic altogether and sidebar into ridiculous points posters just cringe.

You aren't clever and aren't intelligent per your own admission.

Surtur
I hit the topic and then some. You ignore the topic altogether and sidebar into ridiculous points posters just cringe.

You aren't clever and aren't intelligent per your own admission.

I like that, you hit the topic and "then some". Fascinating.

quanchi112
I like that, you hit the topic and "then some". Fascinating. Another nonsensical post that addresses nothing. Surtur why do you even post ?

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte
Pure h2h fight. Bane doesn't have a mask weakness. Open arena.

Khan takes this rather easily.

Not accusing, but what's with the Bane being pitted against obviously superior foes threads.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Robtard

Not accusing, but what's with the Bane being pitted against obviously superior foes threads.

Probably because h1 thinks Bane is about 7, maybe 8 times more dangerous than he actually is.

FrothByte

Full disclosure? I was hoping to pit H1 against Quan. Doesn't look like it's going to work though.

quanchi112
Full disclosure? I was hoping to pit H1 against Quan. Doesn't look like it's going to work though. He has ran from me in the comic book versus for years. He's weak.

playa1258
Khan wins.

carthage
Khan stomps

Surtur
Full disclosure? I was hoping to pit H1 against Quan. Doesn't look like it's going to work though.

Do Khan vs Mr. Miyagi.

Such a thread would likely never truly end.

FrothByte
Should have done a Khan vs. Miyagi/Bane thread. Make the bait more enticing. Oh well...

DTM
Im not a fan of how the Nolan Batman characters are generally treated here, but in this match I have to side with Khan to win. His physical stats and skills were all superior to Banes (close in strength, Id say), but in the end Khan will definitely beat Bane in H2H.

Nibedicus
Did h1 get exorcised or what?

Anyway, Kahn wins.

TheVaultDweller
Everyone is saying it incorrectly (even me). It should be Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! wins. big grin

John Murdoch

Agreed and agreed. Bane is taking some beatings here lately. Only possible win I'd give him is Rumlow.

Khan is way above him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.