Gladiator VS Flashes(barry/wally) VS silver surfer VS thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
race across the known universe.

flashes have footing to run on of course. surfer has his board and this is odinson thor.

all speed is equalized except travel speed. so they all have an equal start.

hell lets throw in preboot hal and kyle too.

who places where?

-Pr-
Either of the Flashes tbh.

AlmightyKfish
1. Wally
2. Barry
3. Surfer
4. Gladiator
5. Hal/Kyle
6. Thor, if by Odinson you mean he doesn't have Mjolnir, then he has no way of competing here.

With Mjolnir Thor probably comes in with Gladiator.

ghostman
Originally posted by -Pr-
Either of the Flashes tbh.

come in what place?

ghostman
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
1. Wally
2. Barry
3. Surfer
4. Gladiator
5. Hal/Kyle
6. Thor, if by Odinson you mean he doesn't have Mjolnir, then he has no way of competing here.

With Mjolnir Thor probably comes in with Gladiator.

no i mean odinson thor as in thor odinson not jane

AlmightyKfish
Ah, well as I said, he probably ties or comes in just behind Gladiator.

But again, not exactly sure on Hal/Kyle's travel speeds.

carver9
1. Gladiator
2. Surfer
3. Wally
4. Barry
5. Thor
6. Hal
7. Kyle

DarkSaint85
Based on?

carver9
Showings.

DarkSaint85
What showings does Odinson, who doesn't have Mjolnir, have?

What is the greatest feat of Gladiator? Give me a speed in miles or km/ second.

Quantifiable showings, please.

Edit: Same with Surfer, and the GLs. in fact, for all of them.

Speeds in miles or km per second, please. Then we can rank them objectively, no bias.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What showings does Odinson, who doesn't have Mjolnir, have?

What is the greatest feat of Gladiator? Give me a speed in miles or km/ second.

Quantifiable showings, please.

I'm counting Mjolnir.

His least impressive ft is cover 200 light yrs in small minutes.

I'm sure you're going to post Flash evacuating a city. As long as you include that part where it states he was going "under" light speed, then we are good.

carver9
Also, to your edit, I'm not doing all of that.

DarkSaint85
He was carrying them at that speed,please stop ignoring statements when it doesn't it you.

So small minutes. Great. So literally the definition of unquantifiable.

Thought as much. Your bias just shows.

ghostman
thor has mjolnir darksaint.

-Pr-
Originally posted by ghostman
come in what place?

First and second.

DarkSaint85
thor has mjolnir darksaint.

thumb up Thanks

We just need quantifiable feats. I mean, if it was a strength based thread, and I came in saying Hercules lifted the heavens....what does that mean? Or if I said Superman lifted something described only as ' big and heavy'....people would laugh at me, with no quantities.

So without actually quantifying the feats, some people are just being biased and ignoring actual quantities.

carver9
He was carrying them at that speed,please stop ignoring statements when it doesn't it you.

So small minutes. Great. So literally the definition of unquantifiable.

Thought as much. Your bias just shows.

And it still said he was going under light speed. This can not be ignored.

If I was biased, I would've put Thor above the Flashes as well.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
And it still said he was going under light speed. This can not be ignored.

If I was biased, I would've put Thor above the Flashes as well.

It said they were CARRIED there under light speed. I am NOT ignoring it, YOU are.

Carried.

Did it say carried there under light speed, or did it not?

I never said what your bias was, so thanks for admitting it.

carver9
It said they were CARRIED there under light speed. I am NOT ignoring it, YOU are.

Carried.

Did it say carried there under light speed, or did it not?

I never said what your bias was, so thanks for admitting it.

He was going under light speed per the scan. Can't get any clearer than that. So, what other fts of Flash do you have?

What other bias could there be?

DarkSaint85
Did it say he was going under light speed? Yes or no? If yes, please post the relevant scan. Those exact words, please.

Flash was GOING UNDER THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Without any omissions, please.

It's very clear. They were carried there, sometimes one, sometimes two, at a hair breadths under the speed of light.

It's also VERY clear how long the entire evacuation took, and how many people were evacuated. Can't get any clearer than that.

carver9
http://i.imgur.com/PTZ6eHi.jpg

As his body sloughs off the after effect of "near light travel".

This was said AFTER bringing up carrying people. It states his body sloughs from NEAR LIGHT SPEED TRAVEL. He traveled near light speed. He never went over light.

DarkSaint85
Hahahaaha.

Please reread it.

Read my argument again

Then come back.

Stop, before your reply.

Think about it.

Think about it again.

Now can you see what is useless about your scan?

Hint: When Flash makes his last trip, it will be whilst carrying a little Korean granny

carver9
Did it say he was going under light speed? Yes or no? If yes, please post the relevant scan. Those exact words, please.

Flash was GOING UNDER THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Without any omissions, please.

It's very clear. They were carried there, sometimes one, sometimes two, at a hair breadths under the speed of light.

It's also VERY clear how long the entire evacuation took, and how many people were evacuated. Can't get any clearer than that.

Yes...it tells us he traveled under the speed of light. What else do you need?

ghostman
please you guys... can we just throw that feat out, for the sake of the thread? flash im sure has some other crazy shit hes done use that. pls rank based on feats or what you feel is the correct order.

carver9
Hahahaaha.

Please reread it.

Read my argument again

Then come back.

Stop, before your reply.

Think about it.

Think about it again.

Now can you see what is useless about your scan?

Hint: When Flash makes his last trip, it will be whilst carrying a little Korean granny

"As his body sloughs off the after effect of "near light travel".

His body is aching due to traveling near light speed. This is cut and dry. He traveled that entire scene and he was going under light, close but under it and his body is aching from it. Argue with the writer, not me.

carver9
please you guys... can we just throw that feat out, for the sake of the thread? flash im sure has some other crazy shit hes done use that. pls rank based on feats or what you feel is the correct order.

Will do buddy.

DarkSaint85
"As his body sloughs off the after effect of "near light travel".

His body is aching due to traveling near light speed. This is cut and dry. He traveled that entire scene and he was going under light, close but under it and his body is aching from it. Argue with the writer, not me.

Nowhere does it say he travelled that entire scene under light speed, sorry. You're making stuff up as usual. That sentence of yours 'the entire scene' is NOT cut and dry. It's not even mentioned.

I am arguing with you, because you're twisting the feat as per usual. The writer was clear, and you're the one making things up.

carver9
Nowhere does it say he travelled that entire scene under light speed, sorry. You're making stuff up as usual. That sentence of yours 'the entire scene' is NOT cut and dry. It's not even mentioned.

I am arguing with you, because you're twisting the feat as per usual. The writer was clear, and you're the one making things up.

As his body sloughs off the after effect of "near light travel". You can win this argument for now since the thread starter doesn't want this topic in his thread.

ghostman

http://i.imgur.com/1ZELO2m.gif

DarkSaint85
As his body sloughs off the after effect of "near light travel". You can win this argument for now since the thread starter doesn't want this topic in his thread.

thumb up After carrying them under light speed, yup, agreed thumb up

Luckily he ran much much faster than light to pick them up, as per the distance and time as given by the writer.

Thanks, glad we agree and that you capitulate and acknowledge me once more educating you in comics. Again.

Let's move on.

So, as YOU were the one who brought it up, what other quantifiable feats make you think Glads is #1? Quantifiable means there's a specific quantity, btw, just so you know.

carver9
thumb up After carrying them under light speed, yup, agreed thumb up

Luckily he ran much much faster than light to pick them up, as per the distance and time as given by the writer.

Thanks, glad we agree and that you capitulate and acknowledge me once more educating you in comics. Again.

Let's move on.

So, as YOU were the one who brought it up, what other quantifiable feats make you think Glads is #1? Quantifiable means there's a specific quantity, btw, just so you know.

that was never said during the sentence I quoted. Sorry.

When the Flashes can cross 200 light yrs in minutes and traverse Galaxies in the blink of an eye, we can talk but until then, their ranking remains the same. I'm sure you have enough time to quote others in this thread?

DarkSaint85
So nothing actually quantifiable? You can just admit it,if you want. No shame in that.

If you don't have a time component, basic physics shows that you can't give a speed.

Children grow up, in the blink of an eye, and all that. Using idioms and metaphors seems to be your forte. Do they punch things into dust, like Onslaught's armour?

Galan007
I remember when it was stated that light speed was the "top possible speed" that one could achieve in Marvel:

https://s23.postimg.org/6raa9en6z/Quasar_58_015.jpg

...You don't see me trying to cap every being in Marvel at c, though. smile

Anywho,
Wally wins, with Barry on his heels.... Then everyone else. thumb up

carver9
So nothing actually quantifiable? You can just admit it,if you want. No shame in that.

If you don't have a time component, basic physics shows that you can't give a speed.

Children grow up, in the blink of an eye, and all that. Using idioms and metaphors seems to be your forte. Do they punch things into dust, like Onslaught's armour?

So Gladiator didn't move faster than Hemidall could blink? This was said but we are going to deny it?

DarkSaint85
Well, as Galan has pointed out, Marvel's top speed is light speed.

See, I too can focus on one sentence, and ignore the rest!

Can't get any clearer than that.

Besides....its an idiom, lol I wonder if it said he punched him into candies, would you focus on that.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
I remember when it was stated that light speed was the "top possible speed" that one could achieve in Marvel:

Anywho,

So with this scan, it tells me that he went at the speed of light. If I were to deny this and say he went 18 times the speed of light even though the scan tells us he went at light speed, I would be wrong. If anyone came in here and said, Carver, as stated in the scan, he only achieved light speed, I don't have a choice but to agree. Nice scan though.

carver9
Well, as Galan has pointed out, Marvel's top speed is light speed.

See, I too can focus on one sentence, and ignore the rest!

Can't get any clearer than that.

Besides....its an idiom, lol I wonder if it said he punched him into candies, would you focus on that.

With that author, yes. If Surfer and his grandma was in there racing and he evacuated an entire city in less than a microsecond in this same book, I would say the same thing I'm saying for Flash, he didn't go over the speed of light to achieve said showing.

Rao Kal El

Anywho,

thumb up

On a side note, what a waste of time and intellect to debate with idiots like Carver, no offense budy, but you are mentally inadequate.

DarkSaint85
I thought you were dropping it?

Regardless, I didn't know idioms were actual measures of speed.

Children grow up in the blink of an eye. What if they grew up at the drop of a hat?

You're using idioms aa actual measures of speed, lol. Soon, this practice will spread like wildfire - care to quantify that? What if you did it in two shakes of a lamb's tail? Are you going to measure how quickly greased lightning is? As long as you don't do it at a snails pace...because then, you'd have to literally measure a snail, lol.

Galan007
So with this scan, it tells me that he went at the speed of light. If I were to deny this and say he went 18 times the speed of light even though the scan tells us he went at light speed, I would be wrong. If anyone came in here and said, Carver, as stated in the scan, he only achieved light speed, I don't have a choice but to agree. Nice scan though. You have a massive comprehension problem, evidently.

The scan, with NO ambiguity whatsoever, states Makk's PEAK SPEED was light speed. Moreover, the scan, with NO ambiguity whatsoever, states that light speed is the "TOP POSSIBLE SPEED" in Marvel. If you tried to say that anything else was shown or implied in that comic, you'd be wrong... Or just a liar.

The Flash scene in question, however, IS quite ambiguous as to whether or not he was moving above or below light speed(which is why you and DS are debating it so vehemently.)

My point is that one scene/showing certainly isn't the end-all/be-all for ANY character -- and Flash is no exception(he's got better feats anyway.) smile

Rao Kal El
Carver is not allowed to quantify feats because according to him reality has nothing to do with comics.

For example a car weights lets say 1 ton on rl, but on comics a car weights fluff, so you can't compare one or the other.

Also panel display outweights narration.

So DS is correct.

The feat will be quantifiable as several times the speed of light.

carver9
You have a massive comprehension problem, evidently.

The scan, with NO ambiguity whatsoever, states Makk's PEAK SPEED was light speed. Moreover, the scan, with NO ambiguity whatsoever, states that light speed is the "TOP POSSIBLE SPEED" in Marvel. If you tried to say that anything else was shown or implied in that comic, you'd be wrong... Or just a liar.

The Flash scene in question, however, IS quite ambiguous as to whether or not he was moving above or below light speed(which is why you and DS are debating it so vehemently.)

My point is that one scene/showing certainly isn't the end-all/be-all for ANY character -- and Flash is no exception(he's got better feats anyway.) smile

What I am saying is one Author isn't law. In THAT book, yes, the top speed is light speed but if another writer wrote a character going 20 times the speed of light, the previous writer have no authority over another. That's what I'm saying. A writer can do and say what they want. Example, some writers have Superman dropping instantly from k nite and some have him resisting it. Some writers have energy drain working against Hulk and some writers doesn't. I'm not going to take one showing as fact when I know things can change author to author. If that writer wants everyone in THAT book to have a top speed of 186000 mps and in another book by a different writer they contradict this, then that's when we come on KMC and debate the common, not use one Author as fact.

Do you get it now? This is the reason I said what I said about Surfer and his grandma in my post you quoted.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
thumb up

On a side note, what a waste of time and intellect to debate with idiots like Carver, no offense budy, but you are mentally inadequate.

That kind of talk is really not needed.

I'm not going to take one showing as fact when I know things can change author to author.

Except, you do that all the time.

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Carver is not allowed to quantify feats because according to him reality has nothing to do with comics.

For example a car weights lets say 1 ton on rl, but on comics a car weights fluff, so you can't compare one or the other.

Also panel display outweights narration.

So DS is correct.

The feat will be quantifiable as several times the speed of light.

Guess what I'm doing??? Debating on this topic. smile

carver9
That kind of talk is really not needed.

Except, you do that all the time.

Nope, I don't. I present more than one scan to back my case.

-Pr-

You want to lie to yourself, that's fine. Don't lie to me.

carver9
You want to lie to yourself, that's fine. Don't lie to me.

Lol.. so I don't provide multiples of scans for my argument? We've debated multiples of times Pr. You should know this.

Prof. T.C McAbe
With Hyperspace or without?
Without
1. Wally (going back in time by speed alone)
2. Barry (samesame)
3. Superman (from one end of the Universe to the other)
4. Surfer/Thor/Gladiator/Hal/Kyle

With
1. Wally (going back in time by speed alone)
2. Barry (samesame)
3. Superman/Surfer/Thor/Gladiator/Hal/Kyle

-Pr-
Lol.. so I don't provide multiples of scans for my argument? We've debated multiples of times Pr. You should know this.

erm

DarkSaint85
What I am saying is one Author isn't law. In THAT book, yes, the top speed is light speed but if another writer wrote a character going 20 times the speed of light, the previous writer have no authority over another. That's what I'm saying. A writer can do and say what they want. Example, some writers have Superman dropping instantly from k nite and some have him resisting it. Some writers have energy drain working against Hulk and some writers doesn't. I'm not going to take one showing as fact when I know things can change author to author. If that writer wants everyone in THAT book to have a top speed of 186000 mps and in another book by a different writer they contradict this, then that's when we come on KMC and debate the common, not use one Author as fact.

We'll never see WBH again then. So never put him in threads.

One authors opinion means nothing, when the vast history of Hulk shows him NOT going WBH mode.

Got it.

Delta1938

Completely off topic, but would you kindly reply to this post I made to you?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16071801&highlight=userid%3A124988#post16071801

This isn't the first time I've brought it to your attention to no response.

Rao Kal El
Guess what I'm doing??? Debating on this topic. smile

More like, you are trolling and lying as always

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
Completely off topic, but would you kindly reply to this post I made to you?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16071801&highlight=userid%3A124988#post16071801

This isn't the first time I've brought it to your attention to no response.

Quoted.

carver9
We'll never see WBH again then. So never put him in threads.

One authors opinion means nothing, when the vast history of Hulk shows him NOT going WBH mode.

Got it.

confused

But WBH exist though just like that scan of Flash going under light speed exist. SMH. I think it's early where you are at, so I'm going to let you get a breather Darksaint. Talk to you later, on another topic besides this one. SMH.

DarkSaint85
WBH exists....under Pak only. So as YOUR own argument attests, we don't just followONE authors opinion. Thanks.

carver9
WBH exists....under Pak only. So as YOUR own argument attests, we don't just followONE authors opinion. Thanks.

He does exist under Pak. Inever said anything different. I wouldn't say Doc Green would go World Breaker unless I actually seen him do it. Get some rest please.

TethAdamTheRock
Flash/Wally (Peak Power)

Gladiator

Surfer/Superman/Thor (High End)/ Hal

DarkSaint85
He does exist under Pakistan. I never said anything different. I wouldn't say Doc Green would go World Breaker unless I actually seen him do it. Get some rest please.

So youve never ever said Savage Hulk could go WBh in a thread?

Or any other Hulk? Tread careful, now. Yes or no?

carver9
So youve never ever said Savage Hulk could go WBh in a thread?

Or any other Hulk? Tread careful, now. Yes or no?

Yes because Savage Hulk has went World Breaker and was still called World Breaker Hulk by another writer.

smile

What else ya got?

DarkSaint85
Oh yes? When else did he go WBH?

ghostman
can we please get back on track?

iceman24567
Track? Because its a race?

carver9
Oh yes? When else did he go WBH?

Are you asking me when did SAVAGE Hulk go World Breaker or when did Green Scar? And again, World Breaker stood with him AFTER Pak. I guess we are done with this convo. Back on the topic at hand. Gladiator is easily the fastest.

carver9
can we please get back on track?

Agreed.

DarkSaint85
Are you asking me when did SAVAGE Hulk go World Breaker or when did Green Scar? And again, World Breaker stood with him AFTER Pak. I guess we are done with this convo. Back on the topic at hand. Gladiator is easily the fastest.

Any quantifiable speed feats from Glads, or are we just using idioms quicker than two shakes of a lamb's tail?

ghostman
travel speed feats for hal/kyle?

abhilegend
travel speed feats for hal/kyle?
Both Kyle and Hal have travelled across the universe.

http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/23364344_GreenLantern-Annual7-08.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/23364345_GreenLantern-Annual7-11.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/23364349_GreenLantern-Annual7-37.jpg

So has Wally.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Wally runs from Source wall (end of the universe) with a hundred aliens to the watchtower while a space ship exploded around him by creating a portal. He turned himself to pure speed while doing it and nearly killed himself.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16794115_JLE8-page-23.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16794116_JLE8-page-24.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16794118_Untitled-Scanned-05.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16794120_Untitled-Scanned-09.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16794122_Untitled-Scanned-10.jpg

nuts

None of marvel characters here have done that.

Galan007
The second portal-feat is similar to what Wally did in his encounter with Black Flash:
http://s6d3.turboimg.net/t1/32272195_The_Flash_1987-2009_141-013.jpg

"A sonic boom is followed by an optical Nagasaki as I crack time wide open without even working up a sweat."

abhilegend
Nobody is as fast as the Flash.

Flash fact.

thumb up

And yeah, it was pure speed by which he travelled.

quanchi112
Runner is superior.

Galan007

Flash fact.

thumb up

And yeah, it was pure speed by which he travelled. thumb up

During The Human Race, Wally stated that he had to "race against zeta-beams":

http://i.imgur.com/stuNAoh.jpg

And as we know, zeta allows for instantaneous travel to any point in the universe:
http://i.imgur.com/Azmcr11.jpg

...Not exactly sure how to quantify that feat, but it is certainly quite uber. smile

Rao Kal El
thumb up

And as we know, zeta allows for instantaneous travel to any point in the universe:

...Not exactly sure how to quantify that feat, but it is certainly quite uber. smile

thumb up

Agreed

Flash is the fastest, Flash fact!

leonidas

only an imbecile would argue the point.

mighty adam
Flash wally,barry
Surfer
Glads
Kyle
Hal
Thor

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by leonidas
only an imbecile would argue the point.

Well, just look who is debating for the Marvelites, not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

mighty adam
flash out ran black flash threw time past like 5 universes. Flash speed is undeniably point blank period.

abhilegend
thumb up

Second would be Hal and Kyle. Nobody has traveled across universe as much as they have done.

Genii96
Is opening portals allowed?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Genii96
Is opening portals allowed? no expression

carver9
Originally posted by Genii96
Is opening portals allowed?

Hal and Kyle showing is ambiguous at best and not impressive. They come in last.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Here, Flash outreacts LIGHT (you can clearly see GL's beam travelling towards WW), searches 500,000 people in a picosecond, grabs them, and then throws them into the path of the same beam of energy.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107619/2365009-halfmilp.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107619/2365008-halfmilp2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107619/2365007-halfmilp3.jpg

A picosecond to realise GL was firing at WW, to run, search 500,000 people, grab them, and throw them in the path of the same beam before these telepaths (White Martians, with superspeed) can even react.

ghostman
Here, Flash outreacts LIGHT (you can clearly see GL's beam travelling towards WW), searches 500,000 people in a picosecond, grabs them, and then throws them into the path of the same beam of energy.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107619/2365009-halfmilp.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107619/2365008-halfmilp2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107619/2365007-halfmilp3.jpg

A picosecond to realise GL was firing at WW, to run, search 500,000 people, grab them, and throw them in the path of the same beam before these telepaths (White Martians, with superspeed) can even react.

can you gives a guestimate on how fast you think this is? like trillions,quantillions, etcc faster than light?

DarkSaint85
500,000 people would occupy 0.5 a square km, approx.

http://www.answers.com/Q/ How_do_you_illustrate_one_million_as_in_one_millio
n_people?#slide=12

So he searched 1/2 a square km, or 500m x 500m , in a picosecond. Assuming they are all in nice, neat, orderly rows 1m wide, that's 500 rows of 500m, or 250km.

That's 2.5 x 10^14 km per second, or 8.39 x 10^8 times the speed of light.

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=250km+in+1+picosecond

Edit: That's over a billion times the speed of light. Of course, he didn't search EVERYONE there - but then, neither were they all organised in neat little rows.

Edit 2: to cross 200 light years, with that speed, would take about 6 seconds.

StiltmanFTW
Here, Flash outreacts LIGHT

What makes you feel GL's energy projectiles move as fast as light? stick out tongue

They're probably slower than Stormtroopers' E-11 blaster bolts.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What makes you feel GL's energy projectiles move as fast as light? stick out tongue

They're probably slower than Stormtrooperss E-11 blaster bolts.

Well, they ARE light constructs....but you're right.

JBL
500,000 people would occupy 0.5 a square km, approx.

http://www.answers.com/Q/ How_do_you_illustrate_one_million_as_in_one_millio
n_people?#slide=12

So he searched 1/2 a square km, or 500m x 500m , in a picosecond. Assuming they are all in nice, neat, orderly rows 1m wide, that's 500 rows of 500m, or 250km.

That's 2.5 x 10^14 km per second, or 8.39 x 10^8 times the speed of light.

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=250km+in+1+picosecond

Edit: That's over a billion times the speed of light. Of course, he didn't search EVERYONE there - but then, neither were they all organised in neat little rows.

Edit 2: to cross 200 light years, with that speed, would take about 6 seconds. False.

cdtm
GL energy should move at least as fast as Superman's HV, if not faster because not strictly light any more then Hulks thunderclaps are pure sound shockwaves..

And Lanterns do regularly cross half the universe to reach Oa. Even Kyle (Who regularly used gl beams\constructs to do tricks like blitz or travel down someones gullet) was doing that, without a computer or pre-programmed tricks like wormholes. It was all rocket power. (Not to mention, Superman himself claimed Kyle was their fastest flier in Circle of Fire. Obviously including himself.)

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
False.

Happy to be shown which part's false. Before you say 'all of it', pointers would be good.

DarkSaint85
Guess not, sad

abhilegend
Even low level speedsters like Max Mercury and Jesse Quick and a random Flash of 28th century can move within attoseconds.

http://s6d2.turboimg.net/t1/32419610_Flash145p17.jpg http://s6d2.turboimg.net/t1/32419612_Flash146p02.jpg http://s6d2.turboimg.net/t1/32419614_Flash146p03.jpg

Don't even talk about Wally.

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
And Lanterns do regularly cross half the universe to reach Oa. *Or to fly from Oa back to their sector(s) -- they call it "Hyperspace Velocity." It takes quite a bit of energy, but GLs absolutely can/do achieve that speed whenever they feel the need.

TethAdamTheRock
How fast is that?

DarkSaint85
Depends on where their sectors are...

Cogito
Depends on where their sectors are...

Actually depends on where in their sectors they are

http://i.imgur.com/PJ4jmyY.jpg

DarkSaint85
thumb up

Cogito
Side note: There used to be 3,600 Lanterns. There's 7,200 now, but that hardly matters.

However, there's an estimated two trillion galaxies in the universe. Two trillion! And that's galaxies!

g007-psyduck

Galan007
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
How fast is that? The milky way galaxy, for example, is ~100,000 light years long. In layman's terms: if one were moving at the speed of light, it would still take them ~100,000 years just to get from one side of it to the other.

So for Lanterns to cross galactic(nevermind universal) distances in, like, a few pages, means Hyperspace Velocity is literally tens of thousands of times FTL... As a conservative estimate. smile

DarkSaint85
Bump.

Philosophía
laughing out loud

ODG
race across the known universe.

flashes have footing to run on of course. surfer has his board and this is odinson thor.

all speed is equalized except travel speed. so they all have an equal start.

hell lets throw in preboot hal and kyle too.

who places where?

1. Wally
2. Barry
3. Silver Surfer
4. Thor
5. Gladiator
6. Kyle
7. Hal

abhilegend
Originally posted by ODG

laughing out loud

Remain dumb, dumbo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.