The Flash Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Barry and Wally.

When have these two been the main factor in a fight against the main villain? I'm talking about punching an enemy to sleep. No speed force dumping. Vibration, all other abilities can be used here. Have these two ever been the last guy standing to take out a super villain on the JLA? Or is it always Superman and Wonder Woman?

Please post some amazing showings. Anti Monitor is common one of his best. What else do they have?

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Barry and Wally.

When have these two been the main factor in a fight against the main villain? I'm talking about punching an enemy to sleep. No speed force dumping. Vibration, all other abilities can be used here. Have these two ever been the last guy standing to take out a super villain on the JLA? Or is it always Superman and Wonder Woman?

Please post some amazing showings. Anti Monitor is common one of his best. What else do they have?

You want showings of them beating villains, but you rule out methods that are perfectly viable for them?

The ****?

DarkSaint85
White Martian Zum

Zoom

Martian Manhuntet (who was beating Superman at the time)

And if you want to ask about the Flashes being the main factor....FLASHPOINT PARADOX. You may have heard about it.

Thanks to Barry, the entire DCU was turned upside down.

Final Crisis had Barry AND Wally vibrating through DS, after leading the Black Racer to him. Whilst WW was possessed outside.

But yeah, no speed dumping, because SBP, lol. Somebody sure seems butthurt lol.

riv6672
I refuse to bash Carver any more this week, no matter how easy he's making it.

See you Monday, Carver.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.