Pick one Universe to Live in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Zombie Apocolypse (TWD)
Godzilla (2014)
Attack On Titan
Pacific Rim

Where would you feel safer?
Where would be more fun?
Where is the highest probablity of survival?

FrothByte
I haven't watched Attack on Titan in a while so I'll skip that.

1. Where would I feel safest - definitely Godzilla. For all his destructive capabilities, Godzilla isn't really malevolent or intent on harming humans. He defends himself and kills as necessary or sometimes ends up killing just through indifference.

2. Which is most fun - zombie apocalypse. Especially TWD, since these aren't fast zombies. I'll probably die anyway but I might get the chance to shoot some zombies (can't really say I'd have any success shooting Godzilla or Kaiju). There's also a dark appeal to living in a apocalyptic world where societal strictures no longer apply. Godzilla and Pacific Rim are not exactly apocalyptic worlds yet. They're at war but you don't have the same fall of government that a zombie apocalypse has.

3. Highest chance of survival - still Godzilla world. As mentioned, Godzilla isn't really intent on harming humans, plus he's only 1 monster which the military can keep occupied for quite a while. 2nd survivability would be zombie apocalypse, because at least zombies can be taken down by normal means. A full blown Kaiju invasion is not something humanity will survive.

Silent Master
I pick, none of the above.

Flyattractor
Probably Big G's. It only has a 3 monsters in it and Big G killed 2 of em before going back in to the ocean to sleep it off.

TethAdamTheRock
What if big g decides to let loose?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
What if big g decides to let loose?

I don't live near an ocean so let him cut loose on the coasties. I will set back and laff at em.

John Murdoch
Godzilla 2014 for sure: any monsters come around like the MUTO's, Godzilla takes care of them, just make sure you aren't anywhere near a big city. It'd be kinda like a hurricane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.