Lanterns United Front vs Current Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
What would happen if every corps of every color (including Black, and White), stormed into reality 616?

Assume that this each Corps is at its heights. Assume you have all the heavy hitters with them. (White Lantern Kyle w/LE, Zero Hour Parallax, Volthoom, etc..)

How do things play out?

Cogito
Owen could casually end them with a thought, if he wanted to.

Aside from him, the Marvel heavy hitters have been shaken up so much recently that who knows where things stand. I'd say at the very least the conclusion of O&C vs. LT will need to be sorted out before saying more. Marvel abstracts are F***ed right now.

Mutants are tricky. As Galan has pointed out, Franklin may or may not have just had an omniversal feat. With no explicit reason for a powerup, I'd still lean towards keeping him at the same level he was at before (comparable to mad Celestials). I don't even know what other muties that may be able to contend with multiversal top Lanterns still exist in continuity anymore.

Does Nekron come with the Black Lanterns?

staxamillion
if the black lanterns resurrect and or turn all those that have died its game over I'd say

"Id"
Ultimately the Lanterns would lose thats not the intresting part. The intresting part is how far would things escalate before someone like Owen or the LT step in.

Cogito
They'd make threats like the Cancerverse and Annihilation wave seem like a joke. They'd steamroll right up to the abstract level, at which point things get murky because Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.