single-usage herald level tournament discussion!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
This is a discussion thread for a tournament idea I recently had that could be pretty fun

RULES (so far)

- One character draft per round

- As the title says, once a character is drafted, it can only be used ONCE in the tournament and becomes unusable thereafter.

- High herald and down are free to be chosen.

- Alternate versions of characters are banned unless they are entirely separate characters, for example a random number universe Thor that has no panel time "does" exist but it's not allowed. Same goes for time periods in the future of the same character. Ultimate Thor would be separate, however.

- All powers are free to use including amping. Banned abilities are time manipulation of past and future. Someone who perceives time slowly or whatever is fine.

Sin I AM
Not bad

psycho gundam
Should it be two characters to make it more interesting?

darthgoober
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Then you'l be dealing a massive amount of insane power meshes because of the lack of restrictions on usable powers. If you're wanting stuff decided by the debating rather than the drafting, keep it at 1 character.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Youd have to change your power cap/ abilities.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by darthgoober
Then you'l be dealing a massive amount of insane power meshes because of the lack of restrictions on usable powers. If you're wanting stuff decided by the debating rather than the drafting, keep it at 1 character. That's what I wanted to avoid initially thumb up

Let me know if you guys are interested so we can have something going soon.

Sin I AM
Looks good to me. Id take away turtling/self bfr though

cdtm
Originally posted by darthgoober
Then you'l be dealing a massive amount of insane power meshes because of the lack of restrictions on usable powers. If you're wanting stuff decided by the debating rather than the drafting, keep it at 1 character.

Imagine this in Marvel vs Capcom 2:

Pick 1: "I pick Sentinel and Magneto!"

Pick 2: "I pick Cable and Storm!"

Everyone else: "Well, shit. No chance of winning now, I'm out."

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm

Everyone else: "Well, shit. No chance of winning now, I'm out."

Id solo with son son

staxamillion
that t.bonne tho

psycho gundam
Originally posted by cdtm

Everyone else: "Well, shit. No chance of winning now, I'm out." Not really. The crazier it gets the better. Anything short of time manipulation and the characters can only be used once and that's it

I'm still on the fence with making it two on two cause it makes the sum more dynamic as well as the burn through of the character pool

abhilegend
I'm in.

cdtm
I'm in, too.

I'm also drunk off my ass and my hearing s fading in and out. But I'm sure I'd want in if I wasn't nearly dead.

psycho gundam
Ideally 6 competitors is enough to start

beatboks
I'm keen, just back from Hols in Singapore and Hong Kong and need something to dust off the cobwebs ( so probably be out first pop)

psycho gundam
Who else is in?

So far:

Abhilegend

Cdtm

Beatboks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.