Ezra Bridger vs Pre Vizsla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nfactor1995
All-out fight, standard gear and weaponry, to the death.

Who wins and why?

|King Joker|
Vizsla is more skilled and has the arsenal to overwhelm Ezra, he wins.

NewGuy01
Pre, yeah.

Kurk
Vizsla butchers . Little boy shouldn't be messin with a mandalorian

Darth Thor
Vizsla

Beniboybling
Vizsla, and it's not pretty.

Petrus
Pre.

DarthDuelist9
In terms of close quarters combat, Vizsla has competed with the best of their time, that's just out of Ezra's paygrade but looking at Ashoka's duel with Vizsla and the course of his other battles then he should at least put up a fight in that category. Vizsla's also the better H2H combatant, landing physical hits on someone like Kenobi is enough to place him well above Ezra in that area.

For ranged combat Vizla's equipment is of course a big advantage for him, his explosives can cause major damage while his jetpack allows him to get the high ground whenever he wants to. Ezra has however shown that he can defend himself (partially) against some of these attacks, he has deflected detonators before (SW Rebels Magazine 16) and can use his Telekinesis to disrupt Vizsla's aim, not to forget that he himself has a blaster and given his training with Rex he should be able to put up some form of resistance. Ezra's other possible advantages in this fight are his Mind Control and possibly Beast Control depending on the environment, he isn't going to completely control Vizsla's mind but distracting him enough so that he can profit from a lapse in his defense could perhaps be a possibility.

In the end Vizsla's the more skilled and battle-hardened warrior both in close- and long range comat while Ezra's skill set could allow him to put up a (good) fight while perhaps even get a win or two through his TK, Mind Control or Beast Control.

cs_zoltan
If you made all that drama at least stick to it.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
If you made all that drama at least stick to it.

Aren't you happy to see me? That hurts Zoltan, it really does.

cs_zoltan
You promised I could get your stuff yet you are still alive. How would that make me happy?

DarthDuelist9
Fair enough but look at it from the bright side, you can now enjoy my charming personality more.

Petrus
Zoltan has soften up a bit lately.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Fair enough but look at it from the bright side, you can now enjoy my charming personality more.

Tbh I knew you wouldn't have the balls to quit.

darthbane77
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Vizsla is more skilled and has the arsenal to overwhelm Ezra, he wins.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Tbh I knew you wouldn't have the balls to quit.

wink

Emperordmb
Vizlsa borderline stomps.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
In terms of close quarters combat, Vizsla has competed with the best of their time, that's just out of Ezra's paygrade but looking at Ashoka's duel with Vizsla and the course of his other battles then he should at least put up a fight in that category. Vizsla's also the better H2H combatant, landing physical hits on someone like Kenobi is enough to place him well above Ezra in that area.

For ranged combat Vizla's equipment is of course a big advantage for him, his explosives can cause major damage while his jetpack allows him to get the high ground whenever he wants to. Ezra has however shown that he can defend himself (partially) against some of these attacks, he has deflected detonators before (SW Rebels Magazine 16) and can use his Telekinesis to disrupt Vizsla's aim, not to forget that he himself has a blaster and given his training with Rex he should be able to put up some form of resistance. Ezra's other possible advantages in this fight are his Mind Control and possibly Beast Control depending on the environment, he isn't going to completely control Vizsla's mind but distracting him enough so that he can profit from a lapse in his defense could perhaps be a possibility.

In the end Vizsla's the more skilled and battle-hardened warrior both in close- and long range comat while Ezra's skill set could allow him to put up a (good) fight while perhaps even get a win or two through his TK, Mind Control or Beast Control. Big merstake.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Petrus
Zoltan has soften up a bit lately.

I noticed that, too. He's become a real sweetheart, tbh.

quanchi112
Pre wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.