Meta Team to take out the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Are you able to form a meta team that could take out the JLA? Team of 7 please.

JLA Squad.

Wonder Woman
Superman
Hal (standard)
Aquaman
Batman
Flash
Cyborg

What team of metas can you come up with to take out the world defenders?

carver9
I guess I will go first...

Ms. Martian
Blink
Mimic
Radioactive Man
Mr. Sinister
Jean Grey
Metallo

Sin I AM
Jean is a meta? Not to mention some of the others

carver9
Per the tier thread, yes.

Adam Grimes
Which is old as phuck.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Per the tier thread, yes.

That's inaccurate. Miss Martian is LH, Blink is a meta but Flash (any) can deal with a teleporter, Sinister is LH, Mimic is an idiot but can easily be deemed LH is he fought smart, Metallo is atleast LH, Jeans feats are impossible(atleast to me) to differentiate between her own powers and Phoenix so i wouldnt even use her let alone label her a meta.

Im assuming u didnt add Jonn because u wanted to tp rape the JLA which is a good possibility given they dont have any telepaths but they wouldnt imo beat them straight up.

golem370
Morlun
Xemnu
Red Ronin
Mr Sinister
Living Laser
Sabastian Shaw
Madison Jefferies

Vanguard
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Which is old as phuck.

Agreed. Somebody needs to look over that sh$t.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Which is old as phuck.

Agreed but if you know of another source we can use, then its usable here.

riv6672
Just picking from the tiers thread/assuming the OP is allowing at least some prep:

Mr. Fantastic/Hank Pym (leader/co-leader)
Longshot
Vision
Juggernaut
Karate Kid
Emma Frost

riv6672
Assuming no prep, is a crapshoot of course. The JLA is pretty much the king shit of super teams...

Hank Pym (leader)
Batman 1million
Blink
Rogue
Longshot
Warlock (Technarchy/Phalanx)
Shift

-Pr-
lol Jean.

DarkSaint85
Mortal Hercules
Batman 1 Million
Gorgon
Rogue
Ambrose Chase
Carnage
Warlock.

Match starts. Ambrose Chase slows time for the opponents. Herc and Gorgon reveal the shield of Medusa/stone stare, turning their opponents to stone. Carnage mind controls. Rogue saps their powers. Batman 1M steals their souls. Warlock overrides their tech. Etc etc.

Sin I AM
Agreed but if you know of another source we can use, then its usable here.

Just use characters that are actually metas. Simple. Or create a new tiers thread

Originally posted by -Pr-
lol Jean.

Ikr

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Mortal Hercules
Batman 1 Million
Gorgon
Rogue
Ambrose Chase
Carnage
Warlock.

Match starts. Ambrose Chase slows time for the opponents. Herc and Gorgon reveal the shield of Medusa/stone stare, turning their opponents to stone. Carnage mind controls. Rogue saps their powers. Batman 1M steals their souls. Warlock overrides their tech. Etc etc.

Good post

riv6672
lol Jean.
Hey, they're YOUR tier rankings! stick out tongue

krisblaze
Carter is an idiot.

Half his team are in LH.

riv6672
^^^Not according to the tiers thread.

But yes, he is.

carver9
Originally posted by krisblaze
Carter is an idiot.

Half his team are in LH.

Go make a tier thread then. Without it, this thread will be focused more on if someone is a meta or not and that's not the purpose of this thread. If you have another source we can go to then post it, if not use either people you think are metas or use the tier thread.

riv6672
^^^thumb up

DarkSaint85
Maybe swap Gorgon out for Fantomex. Buys my team even more time.

Sin I AM
That's overkill. U could potentially have the jla stuck in a time loop living out a dream for a lifetime

StyleTime
How? If the JLA fights even sorta seriously, these teams eat dirt.

Digi
I hope in another 20 years some 15-year-old who isn't even alive right now PMs me to tell me what's wrong with the tiers thread.

-Pr-
Originally posted by riv6672
Hey, they're YOUR tier rankings! stick out tongue

My thread, not my rankings. God no.

Delta1938
My thread, not my rankings. God no.

Which characters do you disagree with and where would you put them? Or is that far too epic a task to undertake?

Sin I AM
theres nothing wrong with the tier thread or rankings...comic book characters power levels are fluid. they rise and fasll depending on the writer. so at any given time a charcter can range from street to herald. its just a loose guestimation. the problem is when poster who know better try and use it as law.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Delta1938
Which characters do you disagree with and where would you put them? Or is that far too epic a task to undertake?

I haven't looked at it in a while.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
theres nothing wrong with the tier thread or rankings...comic book characters power levels are fluid. they rise and fasll depending on the writer. so at any given time a charcter can range from street to herald. its just a loose guestimation. the problem is when poster who know better try and use it as law.

Well yeah, it IS Carver after all.

deathslash
Originally posted by Digi
I hope in another 20 years some 15-year-old who isn't even alive right now PMs me to tell me what's wrong with the tiers thread. laughing

DarkSaint85
Writers don't give two hoots about power levels, if it tells a good story, and neither should we.

Batman is out of place power wise on a team of gods? Tower of Babel. Great story.

Surfer is just a herald? Here he is surfing, and taking TWO beings who have just taken Big G out.

It's what makes things interesting and fun. Slavishly adhering to handbooks (but-but-but in Wonder Man #23, 1972, he could only lift a car!!!!) constricts what's possible. Story matter more.

That said, my team stomps.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StyleTime
How? If the JLA fights even sorta seriously, these teams eat dirt.

Mortal Hercules
Batman 1 Million
Gorgon
Rogue
Ambrose Chase
Carnage
Warlock.

u don't even need most of these characters to stomp the jla.

a carnage/ambrose combo or a ambrose/gorgon should be sufficient. throw in fantomex and the jla would be pawns. that's what we mean when we say know the characters abilities not just powersets and power levels...the only chars who wouldn't be immediately stomped would imo be flash and possibly clark

carver9
Writers don't give two hoots about power levels, if it tells a good story, and neither should we.

Batman is out of place power wise on a team of gods? Tower of Babel. Great story.

Surfer is just a herald? Here he is surfing, and taking TWO beings who have just taken Big G out.

It's what makes things interesting and fun. Slavishly adhering to handbooks (but-but-but in Wonder Man #23, 1972, he could only lift a car!!!!) constricts what's possible. Story matter more.

This is so true.

krisblaze

Those examples you listed had nothing to do with inconsistent potrayal of power levels.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Digi
I hope in another 20 years some 15-year-old who isn't even alive right now PMs me to tell me what's wrong with the tiers thread.
The list isn't even that bad. Some people could move around, but it is far more serviceable than people let on.
For the most part. thumb up

Mortal Hercules
Batman 1 Million
Gorgon
Rogue
Ambrose Chase
Carnage
Warlock.

u don't even need most of these characters to stomp the jla.

a carnage/ambrose combo or a ambrose/gorgon should be sufficient. throw in fantomex and the jla would be pawns. that's what we mean when we say know the characters abilities not just powersets and power levels...the only chars who wouldn't be immediately stomped would imo be flash and possibly clark
In a story where they prepare for that fight? Absolutely.

In a forum scenario, no. I do applaud everyone on their creativity. These teams could pull some tricks off with the proper set-up, but let's be serious here. Ambrose and Carnage are duoing this JLA line-up? Care to make that thread?

-Pr-

Eh, I disagree about us caring, tbh. Inconsistent characters can hurt a story, no matter how good the story is.

Delta1938
I haven't looked at it in a while.

sneer

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t577922.html

-Pr-
Aquaman and Cyclops up a tier for starters.

riv6672
This could be the start of a revamp to the tiers thread.

THANK you, Carver! thumb up

-Pr-
I'd do it if I had the time. I really want to, too.

Sin I AM

In a forum scenario, no. I do applaud everyone on their creativity. These teams could pull some tricks off with the proper set-up, but let's be serious here. Ambrose and Carnage are duoing this JLA line-up? Care to make that thread?

How are they getting around time manip/stone stare/symbiote possession/technoorganic assimilation combo. Cant see it happening. Not interested in making a thread but u can make your arguments here im open to be convinced otherwise

Sin I AM
Aquaman and Cyclops up a tier for starters.

Cyclops at High Meta? I can see AM moving up but scott is a glass cannon with limited flexibity

riv6672
I'd do it if I had the time. I really want to, too.
I'd loan you some of my free time if it were possible. stick out tongue

-Pr-
Cyclops at High Meta? I can see AM moving up but scott is a glass cannon with limited flexibity

His power output is enough for me, tbh, even with what you said.

Originally posted by riv6672
I'd loan you some of my free time if it were possible. stick out tongue

If only.

riv6672
His power output is enough for me, tbh, even with what you said.
She's also said he can bear Nightwing h2h so...who knows!

If only.
Yeah, retirement rules.

StyleTime
How are they getting around time manip/stone stare/symbiote possession/technoorganic assimilation combo. Cant see it happening. Not interested in making a thread but u can make your arguments here im open to be convinced otherwise
Simply put: the JLA is fighting back. A triple High Herald blitz puts this team away. Honestly, a Superman freeze breath would take most of them out. Diana bounces her tiara off all their heads afterwards. Rogue, Fantomex, Gorgon, Carnage, are practically non factors tbh.

We're not even getting into resistance feats from these guys, as well as all the shenanigans Hal and Flash can pull.

carver9
Simply put: the JLA is fighting back. A triple High Herald blitz puts this team away. Honestly, a Superman freeze breath would take most of them out. Diana bounces her tiara off all their heads afterwards. Rogue, Fantomex, Gorgon, Carnage are practically non factors tbh.

We're not even getting into resistance feats from these guys, as well as all the shenanigans Hal and Flash can pull.

Do you think there is a meta team that could take them out? What about my team?

Sin I AM
Simply put: the JLA is fighting back. A triple High Herald blitz puts this team away. Honestly, a Superman freeze breath would take most of them out. Diana bounces her tiara off all their heads afterwards. Rogue, Fantomex, Gorgon, Carnage, are practically non factors tbh.

Blitz. They can blitz when time is frozen still? They are gonna blitz human level chars? No. Fantomex is nothing? Do you read comics?

DarkSaint85
Captain Cold does just fine against Flash.

StyleTime
Do you think there is a meta team that could take them out? What about my team?
Like the others, it could give them trouble in a story. Gloves off, the JLA mercs them though.

Personally, I'd go with a lineup of something like: Longshot, Domino, Black Cat, Nico Minoru, Kiden Nixon, Fantomex, and Jenny Sparks. Hopefully, the luck enhanced distraction buys enough time for Nico to fire off some huge insta-win spell.
Blitz. They can blitz when time is frozen still? They are gonna blitz human level chars? No. Fantomex is nothing?
Time isn't frozen at match start. This is no prep. Regardless, several characters here have feats of time travel, manipulation, or resistance. Superman, for example, breaks out of full chrono suspension here.

https://postimg.org/image/n5k6w7ncd/

I'm not sure time tricks would work, and he's got other feats like that. Superman alone is a huge problem, and we haven't even factored in Flash and Green Lantern time shenanigans. Kal could have them reeling from a gust of freeze breath. Also, the multi-blitz.
Do you read comics?
You really aren't in a position to ask that. Don't make me sick abhi on you.
Captain Cold does just fine against Flash.
Bullets do just fine against Ambrose. 131

Seriously though, you've got an interesting team. I just think without plot conveniences, any team of meta's need a giant dose of luck to win, which explains my picks.

DarkSaint85
You just had to go there sad

golem370
Originally posted by golem370
Morlun
Xemnu
Red Ronin
Mr Sinister
Living Laser
Sabastian Shaw
Madison Jefferies

Rate my team damn it.

Martian_mind
Nightshade
Shadowcat
Wonder Man
Vision
Ragman
Blue Devil
Deadman

riv6672
Rate my team damn it.
On average, about an 8.

Against the JLA? About half that.

Most if not all of the teams here to include mine rate roughly the same. Its the JLA. Many single members could potentially solo entire teams.

DarkSaint85
Mortal Hercules
Batman 1 Million
Gorgon
Rogue
Ambrose Chase
Carnage
Warlock.

Swap Gorgon out for Longshot.

Warlock out for Fantomex.

Done.

golem370
Red Ronin has fought Godzilla so he should be strong and durable to hang with anybody on the other team two powerful telepaths and technopath.

Sin I AM

Time isn't frozen at match start. This is no prep. Regardless, several characters here have feats of time travel, manipulation, or resistance. Superman, for example, breaks out of full chrono suspension here.

https://postimg.org/image/n5k6w7ncd/

I'm not sure time tricks would work, and he's got other feats like that. Superman alone is a huge problem, and we haven't even factored in Flash and Green Lantern time shenanigans. Kal could have them reeling from a gust of freeze breath. Also, the multi-blitz.

You really aren't in a position to ask that. Don't make me sick abhi on you.

Never stated it was....but I go off character portrayals as opposed to what they can do and I see the jla assessing the oppositions strengths (save flash, Diana) before going all blitzkrieg. That will imo allow enough time for some varied assault that I don't see them tanking.

Blitzing imo is the least likely scenario.

also that scan you posted isn't that when Clark was chasing baby new gods across metropolis?

Blue Area Vet
Morlun
Xemnu
Red Ronin
Mr Sinister
Living Laser
Sabastian Shaw
Madison Jefferies

Xemnu is a herald

Blue Area Vet
Enchantress
Mr. Sinister
Ghost
Carnage
Moonstone
Random
Vector

riv6672
Red Ronin has fought Godzilla so he should be strong and durable to hang with anybody on the other team two powerful telepaths and technopath.
Thats true, yet robots usually get tore up.

beatboks
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Nightshade
Shadowcat
Wonder Man
Vision
Ragman
Blue Devil
Deadman

I like some of those picks.
Blue Devil has already soloed John Stewart and Zatanna when possessed (i.e someone better versed in magic wielding that damn trident).
Deadman takes over supes and he takes down a few.

I'd still have longshot in there somewhere though. I wouldn't add Domino and Black cat as others have they'd cancel or counter each other. Besides LS took on the split inbetweener whos above any couple of JLAers combined.

riv6672
Yes. Longshot is the luck thats needed here.

krisblaze
Domino and longshot arent doing shit.

riv6672
Longshot could. Kryptonite metors faling out of the sky.

carver9
I guess I will go first...

Ms. Martian
Blink
Mimic
Radioactive Man
Mr. Sinister
Jean Grey
Metallo

I think this team is good overall. Metallo takes out Superman. Mimic copies everyone's powers out there. Half of the main four on the Justice League... Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal makes him one of the deadliest on the field.

Average Jean Grey telepathy attack alongside Sinister and Ms. Martian. Blink teleports across the field teleporting buildings and trash cans inside of her opponents. Radioactive man assisting in taking out Supes by draining his solar energy.

DarkSaint85
Problem, as always, is Flash.

carver9
Problem, as always, is Flash.

Trash can in his heart.

-Pr-
...This again.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

If Blink has instant reactions, and her powers are instant, then there are actually TWO Blinks at any one time.

Think about it.

Blink wants to port from point A to point B. If both reflexes and powers are instant, then she is at both points at the same time.

What about multiple ports? Well, they are all instant, no? So there is a Blink at points C, D, E, F etc.....

DarkSaint85
Anyway, here is a speedster against Blink. He can sense her before she blinks in.

http://i.imgur.com/cRWfa76.jpg

abhilegend
Lol at Metallo taking out Superman or Mimic able to copy JLA

carver9
Lol.

If Blink has instant reactions, and her powers are instant, then there are actually TWO Blinks at any one time.

Think about it.

Blink wants to port from point A to point B. If both reflexes and powers are instant, then she is at both points at the same time.

What about multiple ports? Well, they are all instant, no? So there is a Blink at points C, D, E, F etc.....

Lol...comics doesn't work like that.

DarkSaint85
Lol...comics doesn't work like that.

Wait, what? Now you're just handwaving it away?

Is she instant or not? If yes, then she's everywhere at once, wherever her blinks take her.

krisblaze
Carter should be put down.

Like a dog.

carver9
Wait, what? Now you're just handwaving it away?

Is she instant or not? If yes, then she's everywhere at once, wherever her blinks take her.

Should Diana have withstood the punch from Zoom that was faster than light? When Superman hit Konvikt with enough force to shed planet (hell, cities), what should've happened to the surrounding area?

DarkSaint85
Should Diana have withstood the punch from Zoom that was faster than light? When Superman hit Konvikt with enough force to shed planet (hell, cities), what should've happened to the surrounding area?

Wait, so are we taking them as metaphors now, like this piece of gold:

There really isn't. The fought, Onslaught was tapping that head in, Hulk got pissed and punched his body into pieces.
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Um... You said "dust" before
Stop dissecting everything I say. That's called a metaphore. Of course he was dirt pieces on the floor. I wonder if I said punched him into candies pieces if you would taken it seriously.

But when Blink does things in the blink of an eye, or a fraction of an instant, we take it as gospel?

riv6672
...This again.
Oy.

StyleTime
Never stated it was....but I go off character portrayals as opposed to what they can do and I see the jla assessing the oppositions strengths (save flash, Diana) before going all blitzkrieg. That will imo allow enough time for some varied assault that I don't see them tanking.

Blitzing imo is the least likely scenario.

also that scan you posted isn't that when Clark was chasing baby new gods across metropolis?
I disagree. Do you see Chase showing off and getting shot too? Fantomex running away? Gorgon starting with melee? It seems like you know the JLA outmatches that team, so you apply CIS to the Leaguers only. They're in an arena and told to KO each other. CIS means Kal and Flash won't decapitate someone, but it doesn't keep them from using speed. They only need a fraction of it to blitz the people here.

Even if we ignore that, you admit Flash and Diana will do it. Either one of them could end the match right then. They don't even have to KO everyone. Just Chase.

Again, take Superman, even without blitzing. He's resisted trasmutation enough that the stone stare isn't likely. Batman 1 Million needs a KO to soul steal, Fantomex's misdirect will last all of 2 seconds, Kal's broken free of time stops/slows, and Carnage gets the Sentry treatment. The team beating Superman requires a miracle(Longshot is a good choice), and we haven't even factored in his other high herald teammates. Conversely, a freeze breath attacks ravages them.

It wrecks my team too, but I'm not being judged here. uhuh

DarkSaint85
A miracle..would you say it was a...longshot?

Edit: also, with regards to Fantomex - I honestly have no idea WHEN the misdirection starts, or does he need to consciously activate it, or does it kick in when he's in danger, or is it always on.

Cogito
1. Someone who can get into the batcave and nab some of Batman's anti-JL contingency plans (a la Tower of Babel). I'd go with Alfred.

2. Other rando's to execute the plans.

I win.

StyleTime
Liar! mad

Edit: also, with regards to Fantomex - I honestly have no idea WHEN the misdirection starts, or does he need to consciously activate it, or does it kick in when he's in danger, or is it always on.
I edited right after I posted that. Forgot the switch to Longshot. Good pick. thumb up

And Fantomex is an interesting one. It is difficult to tell exactly when it starts, because Remender is awesome. My reason for the 2 seconds comment was this though: When this match begins, I'm thinking it'll only take 2 seconds tops for Diana to "complete" the scenario. At which point, Fantomex just becomes a guy with handguns.

Also, I'm not picking on your team specifically. Mine probably gets wrecked even worse, since everything rides on Nico. I just don't see why Sin is so confident here. Terra Occulta isn't usable, but I feel like it illustrates Ambrose vs Supes well enough. Supes has the feats to say he could do it.

DarkSaint85
Yah.

It's just ALL together. Ambrose buys time for the team, whereupon Fantomex traps them in an illusion (with Jean and Prof X, the illusion lasted HOURS).

Enough time for Rogue to sap their strength, giving Carnage time to control them (he took over Surfer, THE high herald in Marvel and Cap, THE strong will guy) plus Herc to uncover his shield or whatever, plus a soul steal from Bats (I didn't THINK he needed a KO first).

carver9
Wait, so are we taking them as metaphors now, like this piece of gold:

But when Blink does things in the blink of an eye, or a fraction of an instant, we take it as gospel?

You're the one who's saying there should be two Blink's if she is moving at instantaneous speed when both of us know comics doesn't work like that. If this is your only argument then this doesn't need to continue until you apply this to every showing in comics. Start with Havok creating a Blackhole on Earth and nothing happening to the surrounding area and go from there.

-Pr-
You're the one who's saying there should be two Blink's if she is moving at instantaneous speed when both of us know comics doesn't work like that. If this is your only argument then this doesn't need to continue until you apply this to every showing in comics. Start with Havok creating a Blackhole on Earth and nothing happening to the surrounding area and go from there.

Bringing up weird examples that don't apply at all in the slightest isn't going to convince people that Blink can somehow outspeed Barry or Wally.

Delta1938

sneer I hate you so much.

carver9
Bringing up weird examples that don't apply at all in the slightest isn't going to convince people that Blink can somehow outspeed Barry or Wally.

What's weird about what I said? Darksaint needs to apply that logic across the board, not just for Blink.

-Pr-
What's weird about what I said? Darksaint needs to apply that logic across the board, not just for Blink.

Nobody is disputing that consistency is needed. You're just using really, really bad examples.

carver9
Nobody is disputing that consistency is needed. You're just using really, really bad examples.

He's using one example as evidence of Blink not being so fast. It took her forever to teleport into that room. We both know that's not the case with her powerset.

-Pr-
He's using one example as evidence of Blink not being so fast. It took her forever to teleport into that room. We both know that's not the case with her powerset.

Even if that were true, it's also not the case that she can out-reflex Barry or Wally.

StyleTime
Yah.

It's just ALL together. Ambrose buys time for the team, whereupon Fantomex traps them in an illusion (with Jean and Prof X, the illusion lasted HOURS).

Enough time for Rogue to sap their strength, giving Carnage time to control them (he took over Surfer, THE high herald in Marvel and Cap, THE strong will guy) plus Herc to uncover his shield or whatever, plus a soul steal from Bats (I didn't THINK he needed a KO first).
I don't know. Even all together, it just seems like a Longshot(ba-zing). Here's why I feel like that.

Jean and Charles cooperated with him, so he could misdirect all he wanted. Usually, once the gig is up, he must run or fight. Deadpool, Agent Zero, and others have fought him post illusion. Psylocke straight up knocked him out. If we want to get technical, we saw how misdirection works when Archangel's crew wrecked X-Force. It's plenty of time to get blitzed or freeze breathed.
https://postimg.org/image/s1wva5oih/

Surfer was ambushed, and Carnage never got full control. Combined with his remorse over feeding the Symbiotes to Galactus, I think the feat is overblown. The relevant combatants here can dodge/punt/imprison a flying symbiote, then Kassidy is down.

Bats 1 Million. Well, he's certainly never done it on someone conscious or resisting. He needs to be close to use that device too.

Most importantly, Chase. This plan hinges on his time control, but his area of influence is just plain too small. People standing a few feet behind him were unaffected by it. He can't snap his fingers and put a halt to everyone. I don't recall him actually stopping time anyway, apart from his "deat", which froze him too.
https://postimg.org/image/axajxw7bb/
https://postimg.org/image/k6cq80g7b/

I just feel like the JLA has tons of options, while the meta teams basically have one or two gimmicks that absolutely have to work flawlessly to win. Then again, you do have Longshot. mhmm

beatboks

In what way is the JLA team above the order and chaos entities that LS encountered in "Longshot saves the MU"

cdtm
Maybe swap Gorgon out for Fantomex. Buys my team even more time.

Batman's soul stealing and Gorgon's stone stare isn't enough? smile

Fantomex kind of makes it unfair, if we're using KMC version.

cdtm
I have some ideas.

1. Princess Projectra.

2. Dream Girl.

3. Brainiac 5.

4. Vril Dox.

5. Booster Gold.

6. Plastic Man.

7. Aquarian.

A. Batman (Batman has a letter for his place, because he's beyond team placements He is not the eight member of this team, because he says so.)

P.S. Batman: Brave and the Bold animated version of Batman.

Even without Bats, there's everything you need to beat this JLA lineup.

TheLordofMurder
This team would utterly anihilate the JLA:

Count Dracula...
COUnt draCula....
counT DRacuLA...
couNt dracuLA...
COUNt DRACula....
COUNT DRACUla...
counT dracuLA...

All they'd have to do is sneak up on the JLA with stealth and by using an army of rats, bats, and wolves as distractions....

Then they hypotize them all gaze attacks...

The finish them all with bites to the neck...

Game over JLA...
Dracula wins...
And he doezsnt even need his Primary Adamantium Katana's to do it...

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.