Alright let me try one of the team making threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright create a team of six nobody higher in tier the mid herald to take down Harald Jaekelsson. This no bfr, no time stop, no power steal, or possession either. Can you make the team and explain why your team would win?

Martian_mind
Blue Devil
Shadowman (90's version)
Etrigan
Martian Manhunter
Nightshade
Ikaris

Blue Devil is packing Lucifer's trident, which should pack enough magic to incapacitate Harald, especially if he gives it to Etrigan, who knows how to use it better. Nightshade can cover the field in darkness, rendering Harald blind, while allowing the team to see. Finally, this darkness will amp Shadowman, who explicitly disrupts necromantic Magic (aka, the stuff keeping Harald alive)

Throw in J'onn, Ikaris and a few giant-sized constructs, and I think that should be more than enough.

DarkSaint85
^what he said.

My team:

Wally West (accelerate his molecules, causing him to decay thousands of years in the blink of an eye);
Waverider (who can do the same)
Solomon Grundy (new 52, with the powers of the Rot)
Zauriel (with the sword of the Archangel Michael)
Darwin (post Death God upgrade, no explanation needed)

Tbh, I think that's all that's needed.

Wally speeding molecules up:
http://imgur.com/a/OaDlj

Waverider goes without saying.

Grundy:
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/new-52-solomon-grundy-respect-thread-728687/

golem370
Harald is immortal adding time shouldn't bother him.

DarkSaint85
He decays though, and rots. Slowly, sure, but he does.

RealityWarper
Morphine Sommers
Mountjoy (slows his reflexes)

Flyattractor
Slapstick
Madcap
Deadpool
puck
Blue Beetle (Ted)
Booster Gold.

golem370
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He decays though, and rots. Slowly, sure, but he does.

How do you know? Serious question.

golem370
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Blue Devil
Shadowman (90's version)
Etrigan
Martian Manhunter
Nightshade
Ikaris

Blue Devil is packing Lucifer's trident, which should pack enough magic to incapacitate Harald, especially if he gives it to Etrigan, who knows how to use it better. Nightshade can cover the field in darkness, rendering Harald blind, while allowing the team to see. Finally, this darkness will amp Shadowman, who explicitly disrupts necromantic Magic (aka, the stuff keeping Harald alive)

Throw in J'onn, Ikaris and a few giant-sized constructs, and I think that should be more than enough.

He is highly immune to most forms of damage.

Martian_mind
I'm disrupting the magic that protects him, blinding him, and striking him with one of the most powerful weapons in existence.

He literally has no chance here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.