What could they have achieved?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Its 6:50 AM and I'm bored so.

So lemme elaborate ya'll. What could these threats have achieved if they were able to find these colossal points of power? I'm especially curious about people like Jerec, who were capable of literal omnipotence.

So what could he have achieved if he was able to channel other sources of power?

1 - Malachor

2 - The Pool of Knowledge and the Font of Power

3 - Vjun

4 - Dromund Kass

Would he be amplified to the same extent as Kreia was on Malachor? Become as powerful or perhaps more powerful than Taalon? And be capable of matching Yoda and defeating Windu like Count Dooku? Be able to tap into his power like Vitiate?

Kreia

Kreia is an interesting one. A threat to the very Force itself(debatable) and if she was capable of such levels of danger just from using Malachor, what could she accomplish on a more powerful Nexus?

1 - Valley of the Jedi

2 - Dromund Kass

3 - Vjun

4 - Pool of Knowledge/Font of Power.

Discuss plz.

The list of Nexus' isn't ordered in a specific way, i just wrote em down as I thought 'em

cs_zoltan
Jerec.

1. No
2. Would be > Abeloth
3. No
4. What?

SunRazer
Pretty sure Kreia's stuff had to be the heart of Malachor, since it was Wound in the Force (which is central to all the "echoes" crap in KotOR II lol). Plus she had to kill the Exile as well, another Wound in the Force. Think it was something to do with killing a Wound in the Force on a Wound in the Force which sends echoes around the galaxy that echo each other and deafens people to the Force smile

Fated Xtasy
Curious as to what the confusion over dromund kass and woe? Abeloth? Really?

SunRazer
You probably should've named the Dark Temple since it's more specific and is the most powerful nexus on DK (unless I'm forgetting something). There's no way planet-wide nexuses are ever gonna be on par with specific focal points (any of the major ones, at least).

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SunRazer
You probably should've named the Dark Temple since it's more specific and is the most powerful nexus on DK (unless I'm forgetting something). There's no way planet-wide nexuses are ever gonna be on par with specific focal points (any of the major ones, at least).

Ah shit yeah. The dark temple is what I meant. Sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.