Shaak Ti runs the TOR Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MythLord
http://pre01.deviantart.net/167a/th/pre/f/2010/325/9/3/star_wars___the_shaak_ti_test_by_jeansebastien_p-d33a57l.jpg

Rules:
- she gets healed after every round by Selenial and myself
- has an electrostaff but it doesn't really work
- has a lightsaber and a back up lightsaber and a back up glow stick
- we have no idea where's she's keeping the other lightsaber and glow stick, so lets assume she can summon a black hole or something
- Shaak is really fvcking hungry and she has to clear this whole gauntlet in order to eat
- she's allowed to call in Ahsoka if she's having trouble, but can only do that once throughout the entire run
- Shaak is carrying several cloths in her black hole and can throw it in the face of her adversary(like she did against Bane in EvanNova's groundbreaking work) if need be

Round 1:
Senya, but she just stepped out of the shower, is wet af and the floor is really slippery for her

Round 2:
Thexan's ghost, who has approximately 75% of his former self's power, and someone is listening to Skrillex in the background, so that annoys all of the combatants

Round 3:
Vaylin!? VAYLIN! You have to stop her!

Vaylin is missing her limbs, btw.

Round 4:
Arcann, but he's back from Disney land and really has to barf because he ate at McDonalds before going on Space Mountain.
If he barfs in the middle of this fight, he loses automatically

Round 5:
HoTLander, but it is missing it's lightsaber, but is also very triggered since people keep labling it with one of those white CIS genders like male or female. It's actually a Ze.

Also, given that it's a SJW, it has a massive tumour on the side of its head. If Shaak hits the tumour, she wins automatically.

Round 6:
Valkorion, but he's so high he still thinks he's a ghost so he's just running around with a bed sheet over him. Shaak wins if she takes the bed sheet off of him.

Round 6.9:
Colonel Mustard in the library with a candle stick.

Deronn_solo
Oh, look - another unfunny try hard thread.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Oh, look - another unfunny try hard thread. 2 in all seriousness.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Oh, look - another unfunny try hard thread.

cs_zoltan
RIP Myth.

MythLord
This is what KMC has become. I shall feast on it's juices until change comes!

cs_zoltan
Holy f-uck that's the gayest thing anyone ever said on KMC, and we had openly gay people "sexting" in the battle bar.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Holy f-uck that's the gayest thing anyone ever said on KMC, and we had openly gay people "sexting" in the battle bar. .
When in the shit have people sext on KMC?

Emperordmb
Idk what the **** Thexan can do, but Shaak gets raped at 3 for sure.
Holy f-uck that's the gayest thing anyone ever said on KMC, and we had openly gay people "sexting" in the battle bar.
I'll have you know Fated is bisexual not gay.

Can you not tell the difference between other sexualities you heteronormative homophobic ****?!

cs_zoltan
There's no such thing as bisexual guy, if you like dick you are gai.

Emperordmb
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/018/510/858.gif

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Idk what the **** Thexan can do, but Shaak gets raped at 3 for sure.

I'll have you know Fated is bisexual not gay.

Can you not tell the difference between other sexualities you heteronormative homophobic ****?!

Lol.

There's no such thing as bisexual guy, if you like dick you are gai.

So then I have a shot with straight guys? Yeaahhhhhhhh buddy!

DarthAnt66
Senya, no question.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Senya, no question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.