Suicide Bombings and Radical Islamic Terrorism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Looking through Sargon's channel, I found an insightful clip on a very relevant issue that haunts the world today. Enjoy:

9XZZ3SypO1U

jaden101
Why is it only people on the left aren't going to like those numbers? Do people on the right like that there is radical Islamic suicide bombers killing people?

NewGuy01
Obviously because it's more consistent with one side's narrative than the other's.

Putrumpin
Sargon's channel... Is that the new CNN? Nah, it's some guy on Youtube I suspect in his basement hating people.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Stop the hate
Sargon's channel... Is that the new CNN? Nah, it's some guy on Youtube I suspect in his basement hating people.

Did you know that creating a sock account is against the rules?

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
Why is it only people on the left aren't going to like those numbers? Do people on the right like that there is radical Islamic suicide bombers killing people?

No people on the right aren't glad about it, they just aren't in denial about it either. Some on the left are indeed in denial. So of course they won't like the numbers.

Think about it: as much as it sucks hearing about death, it must be even worse to hear about it plus on top of that have the little narrative you've had going inside your head shattered to pieces at the same time.

Lestov16
Well let's see if Trumpster actually cuts ties with the Sauds like he said he would. That would create a massive dent in terrorist cash flow

Flyattractor
I dunno. I am sure they can coast for quite a while on the few billion that OboyObama has slipped to them over the past 4 years.

They will just have to learn to be FRUGAL!

Flyattractor
Looks like the Anti Christina Leftists can't use that "CRUSADES" lie any more....

8prwEJkJ3Ds

Stigma
thumb up Crowder makes great points.

Also something interesting here:

bSmPSmrsmkA

Surtur
The crusades thing never made sense, whether the argument was true or not. In fact, it hurts the argument of whoever tries to use it. It shows how one religion actually changed it's ways.

I'm no fan of Christians, but for the most part there days, at least in the US, the worst they do is use harsh language. Or protest at the funerals of soldiers and stuff like that. You do have violence, you have had stuff like doctors murdered for performing abortions, some of which were done by people saying it was against Gods will.

But the number of terrorist attacks from people following Islam just doesn't even compare. So even if you took the crusades thing at face value, all we can conclude is Christianity can no longer hold their own against Islam when it comes to atrocities. If you have to cite shit that happened many centuries ago that should be a sort of clue as to how shaky your argument is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.