Shaak Ti vs. Quinlan Vos & Luminara Unduli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Ti as of The Force Unleashed, Vos & Unduli as of Revenge of the Sith.

Composite feats for Ti and Luminara, Legends only for Vos.

Battle takes place in the Ancient Abyss on Felucia.

MythLord
Unless Shaak abuses the power advantage, team.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by MythLord
Unless Shaak abuses the power advantage, team. argue for ti so this thread gets more debate

MythLord
Ti's hotter than either.

DarthDuelist9
Team solidly

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Team solidly

UCanShootMyNova
The team in a solid fight.

MythLord
What if Shaak Ti throws a cloth at their faces?

UCanShootMyNova
Luminara continues fighting as she's used to covering her face with a fabric.

Vos is blinded.

Shaak gains the advantage unless Rahm or Kanan comes into teach Vos how to deal with his new situation.

RHaggis
Ti dies.

Deronn_solo
Has Shaak actually beat anyone relavant, like, ever?

Petrus
Originally posted by MythLord
What if Shaak Ti throws a cloth at their faces?

Depends. If it's her bra or panties, then Shaak temporarily paralyzes Vos while she takes on Unduli.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Has Shaak actually beat anyone relavant, like, ever?

Why is that a requirement? Assoka didn't beat anyone relevant either, just to name one. Or Tulak, or Marka or...you get the idea.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Why is that a requirement? Assoka didn't beat anyone relevant either, just to name one. Or Tulak, or Marka or...you get the idea.

I'm not Joker or Beni, so I dunno why you're bringing Tano up in a completely unrelated thread in an attempt to make me care. Tulak's and Ragnos superiority over other characters does the trick, tbh.

But yeah, for all of Shaak's hype, she hasn't bested anyone worth a damn - she's just a glorified punching bag. laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
I'm not Joker or Beni, so I dunno why you're bringing Tano up in a completely unrelated thread in an attempt to make me care.

But yeah, for all of Shaak's hype, she has best anyone worth a damn - she's just a glorified punching bag. laughing out loud

She was the first one that popped in my mind, besides you said Assoka would beat Vaylin in a saber duel despite never beating anyone important either.

cs_zoltan
Tulak's and Ragnos superiority over other characters does the trick, tbh.

Tulak isn't confirmed to be more powerful than anyone, maybe beside Kallig who is relatively unknown.

Deronn_solo
She was the first one that popped in my mind
Suuuure, honey, I believe you. smile

She performed pretty good in her loses to top-tiers, yes, particular against Vader, who couldn't decisively beat her. Stalemating Maul was pretty good too. Shaak on there other hand.....

Tulak isn't confirmed to be more powerful than anyone, maybe beside Kallig who is relatively unknown.
He was stated to make Traya and company look like children in comparison, and Kallig has some nice IIRC.

cs_zoltan
Shaak on there other hand.....

...Performed well against an army buster Galen smile

He was stated to make Traya and company look like children in comparison.

A character opinion by someone who lived thousands of years later and never met Tulak.

Kurk
Shaak Ti's vision darkened as force-exhaustion descended on her, clouding her senses and weighing down her limbs more with every desperate block.

the streaks of light that were Vos and Luminara's green blades swirled and jumped around her as Ti twisted frantically, battering them away with her own blue blade.

Shaak Ti saw a brief opening in the green curtain as the bottom Quinlan Vos's black-leather boot broke through, landing a direct hit on the bridge of her nose, sending her sprawling on to the dirt below only feet away from the opening of the sacred sarlaac pitt.

Vos charged at the fallen jedi-master, but Luminara stood back and beckoned her comrade to retreat. Unseen by him, one of the sarlaac's massive tendrils was falling directly over where Vos, and now Shaak Ti, stood.

Taking advantage of her foe's confusion, Ti mustered up what was left of her force reserves and in one fluid motion lept towards Quinlan Vos with a flying round-house kick, her foot aimed at the back of his head.

Vos switched his attention to the incoming attack and attempted to move out of the way, but with the sarlaac tendril seconds away from impact, he found himself with limited maneuvering space. He felt the ball of Shaak Ti's foot sink into the small of his back, sending him towards the sarlaac's opening.

Shaak Ti felt herself lift up off the dirt as the tendril whose diameter was wider than she was tall landed inches from where she was standing when her strike contacted Vos. She hit the ground hard, and felt her lightsaber hilt leave her palm, rolling down her extended fingers to a spot several feet away.

Ti tried to draw from force but only felt emptiness. The back of her head was throbbing from her impact with the ground. Somewhere in the distance, she heard the gasps of a female individual followed by vibrations, and finally the blood curdling scream of a male.

Shaak Ti found the strength to open her eyes, and gazed upon the teal sky of Felucia. She rolled onto her left side, arm extended, as she reached for the hilt of her lightsaber. The white metal seemed to be distancing itself from her hand, and saw it took flight into the corner of her vision.

Shaak Ti rose on all fours, and looked up enough to see the black hem of Luminara Unduli's robes inches away from her bloodied nose.

She looked up now all the way, and saw the tip of her green-blade in the center of her vision, its hum ever so audible with the noise of the sarlaac behind them. Luminara spoke,
"Surrender".
Shaak Ti bowed her head back down in a gesture of defeat.

UCanShootMyNova
Didn't know you could write that well.

|King Joker|
not too shabby kurk

Selenial
Suuuure, honey, I believe you. smile

She performed pretty good in her loses to top-tiers, yes, particular against Vader, who couldn't decisively beat her. Stalemating Maul was pretty good too. Shaak on there other hand.....

He was stated to make Traya and company look like children in comparison, and Kallig has some nice IIRC.

Wow, you went downhill fast smile

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Selenial
Wow, you went downhill fast smile

smh.

That's the first thing you tell me after all these months, Sel? smile

Petrus
Come on DC. Check the BB. I want to know your top 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.