WatchMojo VS EvanNova95

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheNuisanceBird
WatchMojo as of TFA VS ANH. Evan at the time of "Sidious is not invincible/Bane VS Shaak Ti"

Which did a better job at debating?

UCanShootMyNova
Too close to call.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Too close to call.

Another thread reminded me of how in Ti VS Bane Shaak throws a cloth in his face.

|King Joker|
Why are you obsessed with them

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Why are you obsessed with them

Entertained.

Kurk
This is a tough one...

Both are incredibly biased, but use reasonable sources....

Hmmm

Deronn_solo
Who cares?

I dunno why you guys waste so much time watching videos that are supposedly blowjob tier.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Who cares?

I dunno why you guys waste so much time watching videos that are supposedly blowjob tier.

You say that as if a blow job was bad.

stick out tongue

UCanShootMyNova
Depends on the blow job in question.

MythLord
Like the one Evan gives to Jensaarai...

SunRazer
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
You say that as if a blow job was bad.

stick out tongue

They clearly are from his experience.

SunRazer
EvanNova probably wins. Watching WatchMojo videos is like eating raw pork or something, lol. I'm sure Evan's at least slightly better than that.

UCanShootMyNova
I think it's the difference between eating raw uncooked meat to eating over cooked badly seasoned meat.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I think it's the difference between eating raw uncooked meat to eating over cooked badly seasoned meat.
You think it's hard to choose between having a bad taste in the mouth and having a bad taste in the mouth plus the very realistic chance of getting food poisoning?

UCanShootMyNova
But for the overcooked meat Evan didn't wash his hands before making it.

And he just took an enourmous shit. wink

Salmonella or Gonorreah. Your call.

Emperordmb
I'd think the health problem with Evan's food would be him rubbing his superacne all over the meat.

TheNuisanceBird
I think it comes down to Evan ignoring the certain power of characters. Such as Anakin and Maul.

UCanShootMyNova
He's extremely biased, yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.