Senator Armstrong vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicSurfer
Who'd take this fight?

Can Kratos's blades bypass the nanos? Which the HF blades can't.

Solid47
Kratos is much stronger than Armstrong, faster too.

Kratos wins easily.

cdtm
I'd argue this stands up to Krato's best strength feats:

iwPZhRobXeM

And Armstrong casually overpowered Raiden.

CosmicComet
Not really.

Even Ascension Kratos, the earliest chronological game, shows strength orders of magnitude above that.

cdtm
Huh.

Maybe, maybe not, but Armstrong "should" beat Kratos hands down in speed, if he could keep up with Raiden.

CosmicComet
http://i.imgur.com/erYUaVS.gifv

This is the Ascension strength feat I was talking about. Alecto pulls down an island sized building under the sea and causes an earthquake across the island chain/archipelago that they are in.

Kratos overpowers her in the last boss fight.

As for speed, I have a screenshot from the GoW1 website from 2005, where Kratos' short burst speed was compared with a thunderbolt from Zeus. (Which is fast enough to travel thousands of miles down from the top of Olympus to a desert in Egypt in what was described as 'an instant', so like a second at most.)

There's a lot more than just that, but I'm helping someone compile everything for a reddit respect thread, so that's where you'll see everything. Soon-ish.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
I'd argue this stands up to Krato's best strength feats:

iwPZhRobXeM

And Armstrong casually overpowered Raiden. LMAO.

Buddy, pal, Kratos held off a Titan that held up the Earth's Crust.

Kratos wins without using any weapons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.