Will the Jedi Order Ever Return?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
As we all know in Return of the Sith it marked the end of the Jedi Order. The Force Awakens takes place 53 years after ROTS and and there is still no Jedi Order in the galaxy. Granted Luke apparently attempted to start a new generation of Jedi but ultimately that came apart at some point before TFA. Does anybody think the Jedi will come back to the galaxy?

I myself would like to see the Jedi Order be restored to the galaxy before the end of the sequel trilogy.

Zenwolf
Kinda the wrong place Jug, but logically the JO will be returning at some point, probably at the end of the ST.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Kinda the wrong place Jug, but logically the JO will be returning at some point, probably at the end of the ST. Ah crap, I didn't want this in the VS forum. Dammit, my bad.

NewGuy01
Inb4 Ush closes the thread because we're not allowed to talk about the ST in the EU forum.

juggernaut74
I wanted to put it in the Prequel section but I suppose clicked the wrong forum.

Maybe the mods can get it moved? I can't PM them.

NewGuy01
It doesn't actually matter, lol.

TheNuisanceBird
It should but it looks like it'll be awhile.

Rockydonovang
It shouldn't have been scrapped in the first place, but who cares about building on the lore and a sequel actually being a sequel?
(and no, the prequel trilogy mirroring the original trilogy isn't remotely the same, its a prequel)

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
It shouldn't have been scrapped in the first place, but who cares about building on the lore and a sequel actually being a sequel?
(and no, the prequel trilogy mirroring the original trilogy isn't remotely the same, its a prequel)

The prequels at least where more original than TFA.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
The prequels at least where more original than TFA.
My point was as prequels using them to justify tfa being completely unoriginal is ridiculous. A prequel trilogy mirroring an original trilogy is good storytelling. A sequel trilogy isn't supposed to do that, its supposed to expand on the lore, not reboot it. And yea, the prequels were way more original and in addition to a decent movie in rots(this is discounting my bias for it as its the first sw film i ever saw) it spanwed tw o great tv shows, multiple great novels, and comics which disney decided to make legends so they could render the saga before it pointless with the force reboots
edit: tcw was not made legends, it wwas just cut short and replaced with a vastly inferior show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.