Hellboy vs Bebop and Rocksteady(TMNT)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Hellboy vs TMNT villains.

KingD19
Hellboy dies. Those guys were barreling cars out of the way without losing a bit of speed or momentum and were tanks. He can't hurt them, but they'll fling him around the city till he dies.

golem370
Hellboy was a tank and flipped a suv with one hand and it was going highway speed. He tanked multiple grenade explosion at point blank range.

Silent Master
Hellboy had to use his hand of Doom in order to do that and it took a good bit of effort, Bebop and Rocksteady were causing cars to flip over just by bumping into them while running.

golem370
Those cars were parked the suv he hit was running he also took a subway car to the head with no real damage and fall mutiple stories. That suv feat took incredible force the suv was about 2 tons driving at 40-60mph.

Silent Master
@37 seconds

xzpUIhSXt7o

golem370
yeah pretty impressive but knocking that hb couldn't handle.

Silent Master
LOL!!!!

golem370
Getting headbutted by a speeding train and withstanding a belt pack of grenades is also every impressive.

FrothByte
Originally posted by golem370
Those cars were parked the suv he hit was running he also took a subway car to the head with no real damage and fall mutiple stories. That suv feat took incredible force the suv was about 2 tons driving at 40-60mph.

Hellboy punched the SUV downwards, that made the suv's front jam into concrete which made it flip in the air. It wasn't Hellboy who actually flipped the SUV.

golem370
He had enough force to flip the truck a 2 ton suv.

KingD19
His arm did, which isn't a natural part of him.

And Bebop and Rocksteady survived multiple grenades going off inside a cargo container with no injuries either.

carthage
I could've swore one of them survived having their head smashed through the bottom of a plane too

Anyway, the idiots win This- they're far and above superior in physicals

FrothByte

No, he had enough force to punch the suv's hood down towards the ground. Don't act like Hellboy punched the suv head on.

Khazra Reborn
Hellboy wins, the BB & RS are too stupid to get anything accomplished.

NemeBro
So why can't Hellboy just shoot them? Not really sure why people are assuming this has to be a brawl.

Kazenji
Good point

Golem hasn't gimped in in the OP.

KingD19
The Mutants had grenades, miniguns and a tank. So I mean...

KingD19
Also as they aren't magic, and they're even tougher than the bulletproof turtles, I doubt his shots will do much more than piss them off. Also about 80% of Red's fights immediately went into melee.

steverules_2
If...5 grenades was it? Couldn't kill them then could HB's guns do anything to them? I know his guns are usually amped up so I dunno if they would have the same impact as a grenade or 5, and I don't think the nades knocked Bebop and Rocksteady out but it did weaken them

KingD19
I'd say the grenades stunned them at the most. Because right after the Turtles ran off, they were right back to farting and cracking jokes.

Khazra Reborn
They weren't seen after the grenade thing, they weren't dead because you can hear them talking in the cargo container they were in, so presumably they were incapacitated.

KingD19
They were like I said at the most momentarily stunned. They were joking with each other before the scene was done. They just didn't show up again because Shredder and Krang never went to get them. And they were pretty dumb so I doubt they would've found their way back to the final fight on their own.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by KingD19
They were like I said at the most momentarily stunned. They were joking with each other before the scene was done. They just didn't show up again because Shredder and Krang never went to get them. And they were pretty dumb so I doubt they would've found their way back to the final fight on their own.

You're just assuming that, they could've been on their asses barely able to move.

golem370
Little bigger then standard grenades and there were 8 on the belt.

https://www.yourprops.com/Vulcan-65-Hand-Grenades-replica-movie-prop-weapon-Hellboy-2004-YP39440.html

FrothByte

Clip please. I don't recall HB flipping a truck, just punching down an SUV.

golem370
Thats what I am talking about stopping the suv dead and cause it flipping a complete 360 over HB and Agent Myers

https://youtu.be/9kA0tg8hudw

golem370
Thats what I am talking about stopping the suv dead and cause it flipping a complete 360 over HB and Agent Myers.

FrothByte
Thats what I am talking about stopping the suv dead and cause it flipping a complete 360 over HB and Agent Myers.

So you see, that's not HB flipping the SUV solely with his arm strength. He punched the vehicle down into the concrete and momentum was what flipped it 360. It's a good feat no doubt, but you're blowing it out of proportion. It is nowhere near as impressive is Beebop and Rocksteady casually flipping vehicles around. Heck the tutles could throw cargo holds around and they're not as strong as Beebop and Rocksteady.

Silent Master
Why is golem acting like h1?

Kazenji
That's his shtick.

golem370
Originally posted by FrothByte
So you see, that's not HB flipping the SUV solely with his arm strength. He punched the vehicle down into the concrete and momentum was what flipped it 360. It's a good feat no doubt, but you're blowing it out of proportion. It is nowhere near as impressive is Beebop and Rocksteady casually flipping vehicles around. Heck the tutles could throw cargo holds around and they're not as strong as Beebop and Rocksteady.

When the SUV first of the flips no damage to the street 9 seconds to be exact no damage to the road at all. "Down in the concrete", clean you're glasses off.

Silent Master
@h1, what's up?

golem370
Clean your glasses yet?

TheVaultDweller
When the SUV first of the flips no damage to the street 9 seconds to be exact no damage to the road at all. "Down in the concrete", clean you're glasses off.

You're taking that statement too literally. He means it in the sense of pushing the front downwards and killing it's momentum, causing the back of the car, which still had momentum, to flip over. So, it is not simply strength, but also the car's own speed and momentum that contributed to the feat.

Khazra Reborn
^For sure, but Red would still need to have the strength and durability to stop the car, or else he'd have just been run over.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, it's a really good feat regardless. One of his better ones. Was just clearing some things up. Another solid striking feat for Hellboy is at around 2:45, here, especially considering he did it pretty casually:

6x1uKypWnGQ

FrothByte
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
^For sure, but Red would still need to have the strength and durability to stop the car, or else he'd have just been run over.

Yes it's a good feat, but it does not show that he had enough strengtg to flip the SUV on his own.

FrothByte

So are you saying momentum had nothing to do with it? That HB could easily uppercut an SUV and send it flipping end over end?

golem370
The force was the impressive and the momentum was stopped dead because it went in a different direction. Hulk didn't stop the levithan dead it moved him back but some Hellboy didn't move an inch.

FrothByte
The force was the impressive and the momentum was stopped dead because it went in a different direction. Hulk didn't stop the levithan dead it moved him back but some Hellboy didn't move an inch.

Hellboy didn't stop the momentum, it got redirected which is why the SUV flipped. If he stopped the momentum then the SUV would have simply stopped dead in it's tracks with no more movement.

Answer me this question: Do you believe that Hellboy can just toss a car with his hand of doom?

Silent Master
h1 doesn't understand how momentum works.

TheVaultDweller
Hellboy didn't stop the momentum, it got redirected which is why the SUV flipped. If he stopped the momentum then the SUV would have simply stopped dead in it's tracks with no more movement.

This. Hellboy did not stop all the momentum. An example of someone stopping all the momentum of a speeding vehicle would be the Luke Cage SUV shoulderslam. Or the Spiderman car catch from CA:CW.

golem370

Answer me this question: Do you believe that Hellboy can just toss a car with his hand of doom?

Do I think he could lift a car and toss it? Sure.

golem370
Originally posted by Silent Master
h1 doesn't understand how momentum works.

H1? He is having a field day living your head.

Silent Master
You are?

FrothByte
Do I think he could lift a car and toss it? Sure.

And do you have any proof to support this?

steverules_2
I hope we get a crayon drawing as proof

golem370
I never seen Thanos lift a car but I am sure he can. Lifting a car is irrelevant but what he did to that suv mean he should easily be able to hurt his opponents. HB only terminally hurt by a mystical blade.

FrothByte
I never seen Thanos lift a car but I am sure he can. Lifting a car is irrelevant but what he did to that suv mean he should easily be able to hurt his opponents. HB only terminally hurt by a mystical blade.

Movie feats count. Thanos is not used in debates here because je has zero feats to pull from. Guess you forgot that HB got hurt by Krauss slamming lockers into him.

Silent Master

Why would the SUV feat mean that he can easily hurt them?

juggerman
Hellboy gets thrashed by B & R

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by juggerman
Hellboy gets thrashed by B & R

How? They couldn't beat Casey Jones.

KingD19
Casey didn't try to fight them h2h, which Hellboy will 100% do, as that's what he's done against literally everyone he's fought against in the movies.

And the Turtles, who have superhuman strength feats surpassing Hellboy's couldn't do squat to B&R.

juggerman
How? They couldn't beat Casey Jones.

Really?

golem370
HB does have a gun showed being able to hang with Nuada who was a great fighter he was able to bust through sold granite flooring. He also showed being able to jump 10feet.

Khazra Reborn
Really?

Well?

FrothByte
HB does have a gun showed being able to hang with Nuada who was a great fighter he was able to bust through sold granite flooring. He also showed being able to jump 10feet.

Huh? This literally made no sense. HB's gun can hang with Nuada? Nuada can bust through solid granite flooring?

NemeBro
I'm not familiar with Bebop and Rocksteady, but would they even be able to touch Hellboy? How fast are they? Hellboy with almost no effort grabbed and dominated the German cyborg guy from the first movie, who could block bullets with his blades and deflect them back at the guys shooting, as if they were ****ing lightsabers.

juggerman
Well?

Does HB plan on running away on roller blades the whole time too? Come on man

golem370
A.He has a powerful gun B.He is a talented fighter C.HB has enough power to bust through a granite floor. Quit belly aching.

Khazra Reborn
Does HB plan on running away on roller blades the whole time too? Come on man

Exactly my point, a baseline human on shitty makeshift roller blades was able to easily evade and outsmart these two dingle berries. Hellboy is an accomplished fighter, much faster, and is based on feats more durable as well. Besides that, BB and RS barely have any screen time and zero wins to speak of.

juggerman
Exactly my point, a baseline human on shitty makeshift roller blades was able to easily evade and outsmart these two dingle berries. Hellboy is an accomplished fighter, much faster, and is based on feats more durable as well. Besides that, BB and RS barely have any screen time and zero wins to speak of.

So if you're point is that HB would run away and avoid any physicality then sure you'd have a point. But he won't and that's why he gets rolled

Khazra Reborn
So if you're point is that HB would run away and avoid any physicality then sure you'd have a point. But he won't and that's why he gets rolled

No, but he will use his superior speed and skill, and barely get hit. What combat feats do these two even have that leads you to believe they'd win, let alone win decisively?

juggerman
No, but he will use his superior speed and skill, and barely get hit. What combat feats do these two even have that leads you to believe they'd win, let alone win decisively?

Their fight against the turtles. The same Turtles that are far and away superior to HB in skill, speed and strength

FrothByte

Superior speed and skill? HB maybe faster and more skilled than BB and RS but he's not faster or more skilled than the turtles.

Silent Master
Superior speed and skill? HB maybe faster and more skilled than BB and RS but he's not faster or more skilled than the turtles.

He is letting the fact that BB&RS are from a shitty movie color his judgement.

juggerman
And remember that B & R were outnumbered by the turtles 2/1 while they have the numbers advantage here (same ratio even)

Khazra Reborn

And? The Turtles have nothing to do with this, plus BB and RS were never close to beating the Turtles in a fight.

juggerman
And? The Turtles have nothing to do with this, plus BB and RS were never close to beating the Turtles in a fight.

Turtle have quite a lot to do with this. The only person here mentioned here that doesn't matter is Jones which you brought up.

The turtles had trouble with B & R and they are better than HB

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
He is letting the fact that BB&RS are from a shitty movie color his judgement.

Or maybe confusing this with cartoon BB and RS.

FrothByte

The turtles could not take on BB or RS one on one. For all their speed and skill the mammals had no problems laying hands on them. HB isn't fast or skilled enough to outfight them. He won't be able to take them one on one let alone 2 on 1.

Nibedicus
How does B&R handle HB's gun, tho?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Nibedicus
How does B&R handle HB's gun, tho?

Better than HB can handle their tank?

Khazra Reborn
The turtles could not take on BB or RS one on one. For all their speed and skill the mammals had no problems laying hands on them. HB isn't fast or skilled enough to outfight them. He won't be able to take them one on one let alone 2 on 1.

Which fight was this? In the airplane scene they did nothing, they each took a few shots at each other then RS blew up the plane with a mounted machine gun.

Nibedicus
Better than HB can handle their tank?

Wait. Is the tank standard equip for them? Not sure thats the case. Batman doesnt get his arsenal of vehicles after all.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Wait. Is the tank standard equip for them? Not sure thats the case. Batman doesnt get his arsenal of vehicles after all.

Just messin with you. I think BB and RS should at least have some guns and a few grenades with them as standard weapons. And I think them more likely to tank HB's gun than HB can tank theirs.

TheVaultDweller
Just messin with you. I think BB and RS should at least have some guns and a few grenades with them as standard weapons. And I think them more likely to tank HB's gun than HB can tank theirs.

Well, I don't specifically remember seeing a gun, but they definitely had grenades. The grenade that detonated in the cargo container Casey nabbed off Bebop.

golem370

Guns are ok but if RS and BB get grenades then so should Hellboy at at least two

Nibedicus
Standard gear is standard gear. It is not about being fair.

If BB and RS has grenades/guns as standad gear on screen, then they get grenades as standard gear in forum fights. Didn't watch TMNT enough times to remember if they did, tho.

I KNOW HB gets his cannon as standard, tho. And I KNOW that it hits freaking hard. Don't think BB and RS is tanking that.

Silent Master
Guns are ok but if RS and BB get grenades then so should Hellboy at at least two

Are you confused about what standard gear means?

Surtur
As for durability, remember the scene where some random person chucks a rock at Hellboys face and it cuts him and draws blood?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.