Social Justice and The Sargon Effect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
An insightful video on the Social Justice controversy. A clear presentation of an argument for dismantling Social Justice courses and the rationale behind it.

Enjoy:

Za3K_s4eagk

jaden101
Sargon's an intelligent guy. I really enjoy his history channel. I'm sure he only wastes his time on these morons cos it generates him a fair amount of cash from his videos. Fair play to him.

Stigma
Right.

And what do you think about the subject matter of that clip?

That is, criticism that Social Justice courses are based on pseudoscience and are ideologically biased to the point of being at odds with the rigors of academia.

Thoughts anyone?

Surtur
We need to take activism out of academia. It's just getting crazy these days.

jaden101
Originally posted by Stigma
Right.

And what do you think about the subject matter of that clip?

That is, criticism that Social Justice courses are based on pseudoscience and are ideologically biased to the point of being at odds with the rigors of academia.

Thoughts anyone?

I don't give a shit. If morons want to pay money to study gender studies or whatever then good luck to them and their life on benefits.

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
We need to take activism out of academia. It's just getting crazy these days.

Not really. Student activism was far more feverant in decades past than it is now. It's just back then they protested over things that mattered.

Flyattractor
Yes. Back in the day they"Protested" now they cry like little babies and demand someone change their nappies for them.

And the thing is. Its not only those kids paying for these stupid Social Waste of Justice Classes. Its EVERY kid that goes to the schools even if they don't believe in that crap, they still have to pay for it.

Thats called Graft.

Adam Grimes
It's funny because their opposition's best tactic is to cry back at them.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
Not really. Student activism was far more feverant in decades past than it is now. It's just back then they protested over things that mattered.

Exactly lol. That is why it is getting crazy. They aren't protesting a war or anything like that. Just..offensive words and topics.

I don't give a shit. If morons want to pay money to study gender studies or whatever then good luck to them and their life on benefits.

But then tax payer funds shouldn't be used for these courses, right?

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
It's funny because their opposition's best tactic is to cry back at them.

This is 100% true. Just look at KMC as a micro-example.

Flyattractor
Yep. When ever you get into a debate with a SJW. You will need to call for their special recovery vehicle...

https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3244/2959595348_8f7d11fa4f.jpg

jaden101
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yep. When ever you get into a debate with a SJW. You will need to call for their special recovery vehicle...

https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3244/2959595348_8f7d11fa4f.jpg

The irony being there aren't any on KMC so the constant posting of rebel media and Sargon videos get watched by others who furiously masturbate to Lauren Southern or people who don't care either way and laugh at both sides.

Flyattractor
The irony being there aren't any on KMC so the constant posting of rebel media and Sargon videos get watched by others who furiously masturbate to Lauren Southern or people who don't care either way and laugh at both sides.

Geez Jaden. Keep that up and we will need to get a sump pump to clean up all the tears...

jaden101
Geez Jaden. Keep that up and we will need to get a sump pump to clean up all the tears...

You really have some odd fantasies about me.

Flyattractor
You really have some odd fantasies about me.

And most of them involve Soap and Water and High Strength Industrial Cleaning Products.

jaden101
And most of them involve Soap and Water and High Strength Industrial Cleaning Products.

Whatever floats your boat, fairy boy.

Surtur

Did you just say there aren't any SJW's on KMC?

jaden101

Yes.

Surtur
Yes.

How would you define a SJW?

jaden101
How would you define a SJW?

I don't really have to define it as they're pretty defined in the numerous rebel media, milo, Sargon, bearing, undoomed videos which are posted on an almost daily basis. The type of person every Anti-SJW video posted on focuses on. There are none of them on this board or at least none I've ever encountered in 10+ years. The irrational screaming feminists. The gender confused asexual type who, just like vegans, wants everyone to know which kind of meat they do or don't get their mouthes around.

Surtur
I don't really have to define it as they're pretty defined in the numerous rebel media, milo, Sargon, bearing, undoomed videos which are posted on an almost daily basis. The type of person every Anti-SJW video posted on focuses on. There are none of them on this board or at least none I've ever encountered in 10+ years. The irrational screaming feminists. The gender confused asexual type who, just like vegans, wants everyone to know which kind of meat they do or don't get their mouthes around.

You don't have to define it, I was just curious since it's not necessarily a strictly defined thing. For instance, what about someone who believes the USA is a rape culture? Would they fall under the SJW category? Or would they have to actively preach about it?

Robtard

Can you name these people you're thinking of?

jaden101
For me, 'rape culture' is one of these meaningless expressions when the people who complain about it encompass so many things that have nothing even close to being about rape. It actually undermines the attempts of actual rape victims to get justice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.