Darth Zannah/Kas'im vs Darth Traya/Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuakeBlood
Battle takes place on Korriban.

TenebrousWay
Team 1

Deronn_solo
Team 2, yeah.

Traya could ragdoll Kas'im off the bat if she really wanted to, while Soon won't be as easily disposed of.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
while Soon won't be as easily disposed of.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/117/012/tumblr_lj57goZvBh1qdjdp1o1_500.jpg

Emperordmb
Team one.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/117/012/tumblr_lj57goZvBh1qdjdp1o1_500.jpg

lal, I hate spell check 50% of the time.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Team one.

Can I ask you to elaborate on that one? I sort of get your line of reasoning with Traya vs Zannah and Kas'im vs Sion ( though I disagree with it ) but if it's Zannah vs Sion her spells aren't going to work. He has immortality and can resurrect himself via sheer willpower. That's higher then Bane's.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Can I ask you to elaborate on that one? I sort of get your line of reasoning with Traya vs Zannah and Kas'im vs Sion ( though I disagree with it ) but if it's Zannah vs Sion her spells aren't going to work. He has immortality and can resurrect himself via sheer willpower. That's higher then Bane's.
Zannah's sorcery aside (since I'm not convinced that wouldn't work), it sounds like you're saying a Sion vs Zannah match-up wouldn't work if Zannah's sorcery doesn't, but Sion really just doesn't measure up in any field to Zannah, so she could still take him in a duel or with TK.

UCanShootMyNova
Well, I think he could last long enough against Zannah for Traya to defeat Kas'im honestly.

This is more to do with her form being nearly completely defensive then anything else.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Well, I think he could last long enough against Zannah for Traya to defeat Kas'im honestly.

This is more to do with her form being nearly completely defensive then anything else.
I on the other hand really don't see Sion not getting TKed pretty quickly tbh

Petrus
If it's Zannah vs. Traya and Sion vs. Kas'im , then Team 2.

Kas'im, even if a superior combatant, won't convince Sion to die, tbh, and he doesn't have a lot of offensive Force showings that would enable him to crush Sion with a Force attack.

I doubt someone like Traya will be severely affected by Zannah's sorcery.

red8
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I on the other hand really don't see Sion not getting TKed pretty quickly tbh

I think it has to be Zannah vs Traya and Kas'im vs Sion.
Zannah is too powerful for Sion and Traya is too powerful for Kas'im.

How do you feel about Zannah vs Traya?

I think it's an interesting match up.
I rate Zannah higher than the Jedi Exile, but I'm not sure that Zannah would do as well as the Jedi Exile did against Traya.
I feel like Traya edges Zannah in the force, but Zannah has the advantage in everything else.
If Zannah tries to play defensively against Traya, then I see Traya winning.
If Traya tries her floating lightsabers trick, then I see Zannah easily defending against it and taking advantage of Traya's opening.

Overall, I'm not sure which team would win, but I'm leaning towards team 2 in a good fight.

DarthAnt66
Sion and Traya.

Freedon Nadd
Sion is really a chunk made of stones, dirt, etc
Avellone said that his monkish appearance was due to the low budget. So, Sion can reform whenever he is struck down.

QuakeBlood
up

MythLord
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Team 1

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Sion and Traya.

Ursumeles
Either way.

QuakeBlood
up

Beniboybling
Traya solos.

Selenial
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Traya solos.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Zannah solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.