Krillin & Tien vs. Naruto & Sasuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight takes place in a mountain area.

End of Z & end of Shippuden versions.

Who wins?

Damborgson
Tien would run a train on both Naruto and Sasuke in my opinion.

cdtm
Stomp for Naruto. Tailed beasts are equivalent to abstract beings like The Endless or Living Tribunal. Sage of Six Paths alone is comparable to The Presence/Primal Monitor in power level, with power over space/time/reality and controling a fundamental force of all creation in the Narutoverse (Chakra) something NO ONE in DBZ can come close to. (Zeno is cute, but he pales to even Kage's, let alone a tailed beast.)

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Rofl.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by cdtm
Stomp for Naruto. Tailed beasts are equivalent to abstract beings like The Endless or Living Tribunal. Sage of Six Paths alone is comparable to The Presence/Primal Monitor in power level, with power over space/time/reality and controling a fundamental force of all creation in the Narutoverse (Chakra) something NO ONE in DBZ can come close to. (Zeno is cute, but he pales to even Kage's, let alone a tailed beast.)

You're bad at trolling, it's too cancerous

carver9
He's terrible at it. To the point that it's obvious trolling and pointless replying too.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
He's terrible at it. To the point that it's obvious trolling and pointless replying too.

You should stop replying.

To everyone.

Tondemonai
You should stop replying.

To everyone.

Absolute savage, how will Carver ever recover? Damn, you are a serious grade A roaster

carver9
Grade G. I don't bother replying to his craziness.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Grade G.

He exploited your g-spot?

Damborgson
Sounds... Like a good time?

cdtm
I don't want to know what Carver does by himself in the privacy of his own home when he's internet trolling, much less hear about his sick fantasies.

NewGuy01
Krillin & Tien have no counter to Tsukuyomi. They initiate the customary DBZ pre-battle staredown and then GG. smile

cdtm
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Krillin & Tien have no counter to Tsukuyomi. They initiate the customary DBZ pre-battle staredown and then GG. smile

Pretty much. There isn't a single scenario in character where the idiot Z characters don't fall victim to a Sharingan tech.

Dispray
Tenshinhan solos.

Henry_Pym
Naruto has better feats than either of them, the only reason that the Z fighters aren't considered pathetic in he grand scale of things is their ganky power scaling.

Dramatic Gecko

I don't think you watched Naruto properly.

Dramatic Gecko
Tien and Krillin at the end of Z. You'd need to lowball them and high ball Naruto to pull that off.

Tien's hax Kiai could be a problem for almost all the Ninja's projectiles. Plus at their speeds and Tien's eye... and then Krillin's disks...

In terms of sheer power the Z fighters have it.

Sasuke hax are the only thing you can really use.

Vorpal Ruin
This seems like a pretty good fight. I would have to give it to Naruto and Sasuke for their more exotic powers, and they likely have the durability edge too.

dvampire
I agree! HOW can you avoid eye contact with sasuke?!

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by dvampire
I agree! HOW can you avoid eye contact with sasuke?!
Solar flare. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.