Goku SS4 Fused With Superman Vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who will win.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/11/c1/9a/11c19aeae2cc5d5053450d2de93633e5.jpg

cdtm
Superman wins.

The real Supernan KO's the imposter who fused with those dirty Saiyans that are so far beneath him as to never even consider joining forced.

Then he and Thor grab a godly fortified ale.

carver9
Superman and Goku combining depowers Goku. Goku ditches Superman and proceed at killing Thor.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Superman and Goku combining depowers Goku. Goku ditches Superman and proceed at killing Thor. Thor drags him into space and let's him suffocate. Eat it

staxamillion
clarku misfuses and becomes spiderham

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by cdtm
Superman wins.

The real Supernan KO's the imposter who fused with those dirty Saiyans that are so far beneath him as to never even consider joining forced.

Then he and Thor grab a godly fortified ale. This is not Goku Vs Superman

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by deathslash
Thor drags him into space and let's him suffocate. Eat it Goku Superman cant breath in space?

deathslash
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Goku Superman cant breath in space? I'm assuming that their weaknesses at compiled into one person. The same way that their strengths are. So Thor uses his vast amount of skyfather level magic to teleport them into outer space and then creates a small amount of red suns around them and then either lets gokuman suffocate to death or beats his vastly depowered enemy to death.

the Darkone
King Thor stops time sand soul steal

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by deathslash
I'm assuming that their weaknesses at compiled into one person. The same way that their strengths are. So Thor uses his vast amount of skyfather level magic to teleport them into outer space and then creates a small amount of red suns around them and then either lets gokuman suffocate to death or beats his vastly depowered enemy to death. I doubt

DarkSaint85
Goku Superman cant breath in space?

Superman needs to breathe. Goku also needs to. So combining them....

carver9
Originally posted by the Darkone
King Thor stops time sand soul steal

Goku moves through time stop.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Depowered Superman loses :/. Fuse him with Piccolo, at least he won't become dumb.

staxamillion
I thought superman could breathe/survive in outerspce without problems. goes to show how much I know of him

TethAdamTheRock
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-FRLB4TS1rsc/VQ9eO9f15PI/AAAAAAAA6W4/wFLwMmgtUck/w506-h509/2015%2B-%2B1

SquallX
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-FRLB4TS1rsc/VQ9eO9f15PI/AAAAAAAA6W4/wFLwMmgtUck/w506-h509/2015%2B-%2B1

You do know there are characters in that pic that would just glance at both of them and casually wipes them out right?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Chill out.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by SquallX
You do know there are characters in that pic that would just glance at both of them and casually wipes them out right? No one

cdtm
No one

For starters:

Spider-man.

Thing.

Torch.

Hulk.

Carol Danvers.

Wolverine.

Captain America.

Goes without saying Iron Fist would pwn them..

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by cdtm
For starters:

Spider-man.

Thing.

Torch.

Hulk.

Carol Danvers.

Wolverine.

Captain America.

laughing

cdtm
A few scenario's, vs Vegeta's strongest attack:

"Final Flash!"

"Hulk strongest one there is!" *Smash's*

"I'm immortal, bub" *Snickt*

""I have the speed of a spider" *Avoids, Max Spider Attack*

"I have dragon chi running through my veins" *Walks through attack, totally immune.*

carver9
Goku powers up and kills both Hulk and Superman AND KT.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Goku powers up and kills both Hulk and Superman AND KT.

Anti Hulk fanboy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.