Rare Footage of a Star Going Supernova.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=638890&pagenumber=4

https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/kepler-snburp-point1second-nograph-1280x720-shorter-10lossy.gif

SunRazer
I assume you were going for a link to that post? In which case you failed miserably.

Anyway, it wasn't a temper tantrum. Just an exasperated outburst. Trust me, I've done worse.

UCanShootMyNova
smile

SunRazer
You wouldn't be doing this if you saw me have a "tantrum" in the flesh, lol. Fortunately, I haven't had something like that for four years.

UCanShootMyNova
If you had a tantrum "in the flesh" I'd be hauling ass.

SunRazer
You'd be hauling a severed limb of yours to hospital in a state of shell-shock smile

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by SunRazer
You'd be hauling a severed limb of yours to hospital in a state of shell-shock smile

Then I'd get a cool ass robot arm. smile

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma3ha3pCEf1rrwrmho10_500.gif

SunRazer
Then you'd avoid me for the rest of your life in fear of me ripping it off and throwing it again in a tantrum.

The last time I had a tantrum I spent two weeks trying to repair a relationship. lol I think I/they got off easy, as well.

UCanShootMyNova
The last time I had a tantrum I broke several fingers in my hand and broke the frame on my table.

Had to pay for the table and had to debate with my left hand only for months.

#NotWorth

SunRazer
lol I yelled at someone once and they said I wouldn't look as big once they boyfriend came along. I told them to send the ****er along, lol.

#AnotherDayInAustralia

Anyway, we're wasting space when we could be making a thread about Bane vs Plagueis.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

MythLord
Honestly, who wouldn't get angry with Syndicate after several debates? He'd make Ghandi become Hitler within two years or less.

He's like the Deadpool of KMC. He annoys everyone around him, thinks he's the best, and every time you strike him down he just regenerates and regurgitates.

cs_zoltan
You give him too much credit. He's just a usual retard. And you can't debate retards, because:

1. They don't make sense.
2. They don't concede, ever.

ILS
Originally posted by SunRazer
You'd be hauling a severed limb of yours to hospital in a state of shell-shock smile stop living up to your username

How am I supposed to finish our debate if I have this in store when I win?

SunRazer
Originally posted by ILS
stop living up to your username

How am I supposed to finish our debate if I have this in store when I win?

Don't worry, I'm just pissing around. smile

Just focus on the points in that thread. I'm sure you'll have enough to scream at me from there alone.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You give him too much credit. He's just a usual retard. And you can't debate retards, because:

2. They don't concede, ever.

Sounds like you're describing yourself tbh.

cs_zoltan
As far as comebacks go that's one of the worst I've seen. No wonder, you are retarded after all.

Beniboybling

2. They don't concede, ever. syn is just typical dumb yeah, only dumb people break their own wrist punching a wall. smile

cs_zoltan
He did that? Not very smart, to put it mildly.

F-ucking retarded imbecile, not putting it mildly.

Petrus
He did that? Not very smart, to put it mildly.

F-ucking retarded imbecile, not putting it mildly.

lmao

UCanShootMyNova
As far as comebacks go that's one of the worst I've seen. No wonder, you are retarded after all.

Wasn't really a comeback, just a statement of fact.

Remember in the Kazan Paratus thread when you claimed the droids on Raxus Prime hadn't been empowered by him and then were subsequently proven wrong TWICE by both DMB and I with quotes stating otherwise. Your response was to slink off without a concession. smile

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Beniboybling
syn is just typical dumb yeah, only dumb people break their own wrist punching a wall. smile

It was a table you fegit. smile

cs_zoltan
Remember the 235136112 instance when you were proven wrong and didn't concede? Your attacks on me are as shit as your debating skills.

UCanShootMyNova
Name a specific instance. Because I know for a fact I've never had a moment like that with you.

One of the reasons you went for the "23136112 instances" instead of actually naming a time when I did.

UCanShootMyNova
And lol. You call me pointing our your hypocrisy an attack?

Toughen up boi. If you can't take it don't dish it out.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Name a specific instance.

Your whole debating career.

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
And lol. You call me pointing our your hypocrisy an attack?

Toughen up boi. If you can't take it don't dish it out.

Well it is techincally. I'm not particularly bothered about tho, just the quality of it. Which is like kindergarten level.

UCanShootMyNova
Your whole debating career.

Well it is techincally. I'm not particularly bothered about tho, just the quality of it. Which is like kindergarten level.

Concession accepted. smile

I'm sorry but questioning your ability to unironically call me a retard for something you yourself do often wouldn't constitute as an attack to anybody but you.

cs_zoltan
I said they don't concede ever. Something I've done plenty of times. I shouldn't expect a retard to comprehend it at first try, I'm sorry. You bringing up 1 instance when I didn't, when literally every debater can say they didn't concede sometimes, is yet again retarded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.