Savage Opress (Force Monster) vs. Darth Vader/Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Dooku and Vader replace Kenobi/Anakin

Can Savage replicate his feat against the TCW duo against the Sith

Force sabers all out

Beniboybling
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

--Third Law of KMC. smile

SunRazer
You could probably apply any of Newton's laws to society, lol.

Beniboybling
just had to ruin it didn't u sad

SunRazer
Yep. smile

Now I'll ruin Carthage's fun by saying that Savage stomps.

Decay
I like Savage but I dont know what feat he has against Obi Wan and Anakin other than pressing them to be defensive briefly before escaping. Hes an interesting character who is capable of some cool rage induced force attacks but hes usually shown to not be a good overall fighter.

Looking at his record, he was a non factor when teaming up with Asajj against Dooku until he surprised them with rage, he pushed around a surprised Anakin and Obi wan who didnt seem too worried and were also paying attention to battle droids, he effectively used his size and strength to kept Asajj on the defensive in an enclosed space which is probably his best overall fight, after a reasonable period of time he defeated the much smaller Adi Gallia (who I dont think has ever been depicted as an exceptional duelist) when she made the mistake of trying a physical attack against him, then he and Maul lost to Obi Wan in a team up, and he was treated like a chump by Sidious. There was also his 'fight' against Maul, which showed how limited he is when not using anger and throwing caution to the wind.

Hes a guy thats can be a very effective blunt weapon in the right situation but his record it mostly poor with a few moments of rage that lets him gain control of the fight for a short period. Hes great at using his size, strength and durability against smaller opponents, which is how he kept Asajj on the defensive and overcame Gallia but against a great, well rounded fighter in an open environment he doesn't seem to bring much to the table. If they survive his rage fueled force attacks, which they will, then it shouldn't be much of an issue for either Dooku or Vader to convincingly take him down.

It sounds like Im trying to make Savage out to be useless, which I dont think is the case, but the whole point of the character is that he is a blunt force monster without much skill, experience or tactical knowledge who acts as either back up, or as an enforcer. At times he can look very impressive, but hes also one dimensional and only looks impressive when hes doing that one thing, under normal circumstances hes extremely inconsistent and his brief high end showings give the impression that hes more combat effective than he really is.

Rockydonovang
oppress stomped koon who's a telekenetic "savant" As dooku is also a tk savant koonis equa; to dooku, therefore oppress stomps dooku

TenebrousWay
Savage crushes Vader's armor and Dooku runs back to Sidious for further guidance in how to not be stomped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.