Mara Jade Skywalker/Ben Skywalker vs. Scourge/Atris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
LOTF Mara

FOTJ Ben

SWTOR Scourge

Force, sabers, all out

MythLord
Team 1.

Ursumeles
Team 1.

TenebrousWay
Atris solos.

Deronn_solo
It comes down to Scrouge vs Mara, a match up I'm not quite sure of, as I'm not quite sure where to rank the former.

My gut says Mara, so I'd say team NJO for a majority.

MythLord
Team 1.

UCanShootMyNova
You said that...

MythLord
I am repeating myself. smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
It comes down to Scrouge vs Mara, a match up I'm not quite sure of, as I'm not quite sure where to rank the former.

My gut says Mara, so I'd say team NJO for a majority.
Honey, it's your brain. smile

Deronn_solo
I won't make definitive statements on Scrouge because I have yet to really delve into the character with any kind of depth.

Popular forum opinion isn't really something I go by given bias and such - even from the so called "elite" debaters.

Deronn_solo
To put what I'm trying to say in more respective: Revan, Jacen, Krayt and Galen were all vastly misplaced back in the G on CV because the experts there just didn't look at things objectively, forgot context of fights after not reading them for long, or out of just hatred for the characters.

It was once thought Ventress would take a majority over Galen, Revan and Krayt, lmao. Silver was/is a far better than I could ever be as far as strictly Star Wars debating is concerned, but he was one of the biggest critics of the above 3 characters and everyone - including myself - followed his words like gospel, mainly 'cuz I knew shit about the characters.

I wasn't until guys like 'Swords, Ant, etc come along did the perception of those characters start to change and they got the proper place didn't they deserved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.