10 Reasons Obama was the WORST President Ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
y0F6jGenEuU

....Hope no Left Coastie Types get TRUMPggered by this....

rolling on floor laughing

Deadline
Yup Obama was a disaster.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
y0F6jGenEuU

....Hope no Left Coastie Types get TRUMPggered by this....

rolling on floor laughing

I keep telling my liberal friends this stuff. They just won't listen. They have rose colored glasses on Obama because Trump seems so shitty.

Flyattractor
Well they are Liberals. You couldn't beat it into them with a Sledgehammer.

THEIR HEADS ARE JUST TO HARD.

dadudemon
Well they are Liberals. You couldn't beat it into them with a Sledgehammer.

THEIR HEADS ARE JUST TO HARD.

I'm a liberal. More socially liberal than most American liberals.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm a liberal. More socially liberal than most American liberals.

So you head is more like a hard candy with a soft gooey center?

NewGuy01
Exactly. So is yours, by the way.

Flyattractor
...are you coming on to me?

Adam Grimes
There is no center in fly's head.

Surtur
He'll always be remembered as the best black president. Surely this means something.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
There is no center in fly's head.

Yo so want in side me Grimey.

Deadline
Originally posted by Surtur
He'll always be remembered as the best black president. Surely this means something.

Well it proves America isn't racist but he should be remembered for making things worse for every one especially blacks and he was also trying to destroy the country. When you take that into consideration him being black doesn't matter.

Surtur
Originally posted by Deadline
Well it proves America isn't racist but he should be remembered for making things worse for every one especially blacks and he was also trying to destroy the country. When you take that into consideration him being black doesn't matter.

Lol how can it prove America isn't racist when Trump apparently proves we are?

Deadline
Lol how can it prove America isn't racist when Trump apparently proves we are?

Mainstream media nonsense.

Lucius
I have to say dadudamon, you used to be less of a degenerate dumbass.

Impediment
Could we just have a discussion without name calling? Stop it.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Impediment
Could we just have a discussion without name calling? Stop it.

On the internet?

jaden101
Ineffectual would be the best word to describe him. In part due to not having a clear vision on many issues and in part due to partisanship and obstructionism.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
Ineffectual would be the best word to describe him. In part due to not having a clear vision on many issues and in part due to partisanship and obstructionism.

True, but on the flip side he's good at golf and takes nice pictures of himself and his family.

snowdragon

Flyattractor
Constitution Shmonstitiuon.. as per Typical Democrat views on such things.

Robtard

It's not so bad that you say this, but you people actually believe it. Drank that haterade and never looked back. LolZ.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
It's not so bad that you say this, but you people actually believe it. Drank that haterade and never looked back. LolZ.

And now Robtard understands exactly how people feel about SJW's.

Good, I'm glad. Had to happen eventually. Now you have a reference point.

Robtard
I understand SJW's make you shit your pants on a daily basis and you've probably never met a real one in your life, Surtur.

Surtur
I understand SJW's make you shit your pants and you've probably never met a real one in your life, Surtur.

Cool, but you also now understand what ticks people off about SJW's. Fair trade off IMO.

Robtard
Care to name/list these things that SJWs due which trigger you such?

Surtur

I can't see how you didn't pick up on what I was saying. You said a thing about a poster. I said those same feelings explain how people feel about SJW's.

So perhaps you should look at what you said and how you were triggered..to find the answer?

Robtard
IOW: You can't sustain your argue with valid points and will continue to froth at the mouth due to the make-believe SJWs in your head forever ruining your day

Surtur
IOW: You can't sustain your argue with valid points and will continue to froth at the mouth due to the make-believe SJWs in your head forever ruining your day

I'm not sure why you try to play these silly games. You made a comment that seemed to imply it's not that what the poster said that bugged you, but that you feel they truly believe it..that is what bugged you.

How are these dots so difficult to connect? But I will do it for you: the fact SJW's not only say certain things, but believe them? Is the problem. People not only say we live in a rape culture, but truly truly believe in it? Is one example. Or this war on women bullshit, etc.

Robtard
Notice how the things you b***h about are once again women related? And you wonder why so many people think you have a deep-seated hatred of women.

Surtur
Notice how the things you b***h about are once again women related? And you wonder why so many people think you have a deep-seated hatred of women.

Could it perhaps be..because one of the major things SJW's b*tch about is women and the patriarchy and all that bullshit?

If wanting women to be held to the same standards men are normally held to means I hate them? Meh, guess I do hate them.

I hate them so much I don't want to see them spreading lies or getting vastly less prison sentences than men do for the exact same crimes. I hate them so much I don't want them acting like there is a rapist lurking behind every corner on a college campus.

Robtard
Could it perhaps be..because one of the major things SJW's b*tch about is women and the patriarchy and all that bullshit?

If wanting women to be held to the same standards men are normally held to means I hate them? Meh, guess I do hate them.

I hate them so much I don't want to see them spreading lies or getting vastly less prison sentences than men do for the exact same crimes. I hate them so much I don't want them acting like there is a rapist lurking behind every corner on a college campus. Yes, get it all out. Venting your anger and frustrations is said to be helpful by some.

Sidenote: Who was the girl who did a number on you?

Surtur
Yes, get it all out. Venting your anger and frustrations is said to be helpful by some.

Sidenote: Who was the girl who did a number on you?

Ah yes, the same tired cliche of a tactic.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lucius
I have to say dadudamon, you used to be less of a degenerate dumbass.

Because I'm not sucking Obama's d*ck like all the idiots are in America, right now?

Obama was an atrocious president. He just just talked purdy, had an amazing PR team, and said things that leaned on the side of what was currently politically correct. Did you fall for the PR or something? Did you think Obama was awesome?

Bring up his list of major campaign promises from 2008. Tell me which ones he delivered on.

Murderous is another good word. He liked murdering people. I bet Bush and Obama will high-five each other as soon as they see each other. And Bush will say, "Thanks, buddy, for expanding all the murdering in American's name."

Deadline

He wasn't ineffectual because he was trying to destroy the country and did a good job.

Surtur
He wasn't ineffectual because he was trying to destroy the country and did a good job.

With all the cries we hear about Trump and the constitution I'm at least glad Obama never tried to circumvent the constitution in any way, shape, or form.

Deadline
With all the cries we hear about Trump and the constitution I'm at least glad Obama never tried to circumvent the constitution in any way, shape, or form.

Very funny.

Surtur
Very funny.

Surely you don't mean to imply he did, it's a sacred cow.

dadudemon

Ha!

If I didn't know you any better, I'd take this sarcasm seriously.

Surtur
Not sure what you guys mean, Obama didn't circumvent the constitution. It's not circumvention when a liberal does it. That's probably written on the constitution in invisible ink.

AsbestosFlaygon
C'mon now. No one can be worse than George Bush Jr. Brought down the economy to a recession. Obama unfortunately had to shoulder his bludder. Obama did a pretty good job stabilizing the economic downturn.

Silent Master
Do you honestly believe that?

Flyattractor
Well everything that happened in the first 4 years of OBoyOBama's reign everything was BUSH's fault. And now Trump hasn't even been Prez 1 full day yet and I have already heard him blamed for things.

DEMOCRAT CANNOT BE BLAMED!!!!!!

dadudemon
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
C'mon now. No one can be worse than George Bush Jr. Brought down the economy to a recession. Obama unfortunately had to shoulder his bludder. Obama did a pretty good job stabilizing the economic downturn.

Economists say that his policies slowed recovery, drastically.

FinalAnswer
Anyone who earnestly thinks Obama is worse then Buchanan is probably retarded.

NemeBro
He wasn't ineffectual because he was trying to destroy the country And what do you believe his motives for destroying the country were? Why did he specifically desire to destroy the country, as opposed to it just being a side effect of what he was trying to do?

FinalAnswer
For Allah obviously

Ascendancy
Economists say that his policies slowed recovery, drastically.
You're right. Unemployment down from near 10% to 4. Kept the Big Four of Detroit from going bankrupt and they are all far beyond solvent now. Made Bin Laden dead. Didn't manage to make the world hate the U.S. even more before even taking office. Very poor job by that Obama guy.

Yep, there are definitely things that he did wrong; I've yet to see a president that didn't. It's just sad that right wing nutters are just as nutty as their left wing counterparts. Act like adults and stop with the foolishness. All this partisan garbage is exactly why one of the the nations with the most potential continues to be bogged down in inanity.

Grow up, all of you. How people can be so blind as to think that it's either left or right and nothing in between is beyond me to comprehend, but I'm tired of seeing it. Act like you're not still in middle school discovering sarcasm and passive-aggressive half-truths for the first time.

I'm not a fan of much of what Trump has said, for instance, but I give him credit 100% for his firm stance on the Ethics committee that his 100% would not allow to be voted out of place before he even took office and his claims that he will push for real universal health care. He has a long way to go, but anger and tirades are pointless. I wish people on both sides would figure that out.

It's okay though, as has been made very clear with the recent march, women are the majority and there are plenty of sensible men out there to boot. It seems that more than ever those who want to approach things with at least a bit of rationalism and a minimum amount of anger will continue to do so going forward. I very much hope that the days of twisted rhetoric that have become the norm on places like this site are going out the window.

Again, grow up. You and everyone else who continues with the slanted portrayals and empty agendas focused on nothing but making yourselves feel better.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Didn't manage to make the world hate the U.S. even more before even taking office. Very poor job by that Obama guy.
Yeah, but he certainly managed to make the world hate US even more after he took office. I more or less agree with the rest of your post though.

cdtm
You're right. Unemployment down from near 10% to 4. Kept the Big Four of Detroit from going bankrupt and they are all far beyond solvent now. Made Bin Laden dead. Didn't manage to make the world hate the U.S. even more before even taking office. Very poor job by that Obama guy.

Yep, there are definitely things that he did wrong; I've yet to see a president that didn't. It's just sad that right wing nutters are just as nutty as their left wing counterparts. Act like adults and stop with the foolishness. All this partisan garbage is exactly why one of the the nations with the most potential continues to be bogged down in inanity.

Grow up, all of you. How people can be so blind as to think that it's either left or right and nothing in between is beyond me to comprehend, but I'm tired of seeing it. Act like you're not still in middle school discovering sarcasm and passive-aggressive half-truths for the first time.

I'm not a fan of much of what Trump has said, for instance, but I give him credit 100% for his firm stance on the Ethics committee that his 100% would not allow to be voted out of place before he even took office and his claims that he will push for real universal health care. He has a long way to go, but anger and tirades are pointless. I wish people on both sides would figure that out.

It's okay though, as has been made very clear with the recent march, women are the majority and there are plenty of sensible men out there to boot. It seems that more than ever those who want to approach things with at least a bit of rationalism and a minimum amount of anger will continue to do so going forward. I very much hope that the days of twisted rhetoric that have become the norm on places like this site are going out the window.

Again, grow up. You and everyone else who continues with the slanted portrayals and empty agendas focused on nothing but making yourselves feel better.

4% unemployment. laughing

Do you really believe that? Even a cursory look at how the unemploymemt rate is calculated shows it's bullshit.

Firefly218
What is this Buzzfeed

Ascendancy
Originally posted by cdtm
4% unemployment. laughing

Do you really believe that? Even a cursory look at how the unemploymemt rate is calculated shows it's bullshit.
Let's go to the other side then and assume it's 6%, which is higher than the most conservative estimates; that's till a major improvement over 10%. If that's literally all that you pulled out of my post as worst discussing then you fall into those I was just addressing: grow up.

I really do hope that this continues to be a movement where people become informed and involved so that those who choose to be on the left or right and ignore the reality of things, ignore a push for fair treatment for all, and ignore change and stability both based on scientific & reasoned thinking rather than just passion-especially baseless passion--will be left behind. The time for rhetoric and hate is passing away. If you really want to cling to that, enjoy doing so alone.

Surtur
The reports I heard that 90% of the new jobs he created were part time must have been false.

What an awesome guy, thanks Obama.

darthgoober
For me it's the double standards most of them seem to espouse and the way they just plug their ears and speak more loudly when someone brings up a valid counterpoint. That's not to say that all of them are like that, but I've seen a lot that are.

Though I wouldn't say they "trigger" me, they just irk me. Mostly because I actually agree with the heart of many of causes they claim to represent and their hypocrisy undermines the causes they're trying to push.

Adam Grimes
Let's go to the other side then and assume it's 6%, which is higher than the most conservative estimates; that's till a major improvement over 10%. If that's literally all that you pulled out of my post as worst discussing then you fall into those I was just addressing: grow up.

I really do hope that this continues to be a movement where people become informed and involved so that those who choose to be on the left or right and ignore the reality of things, ignore a push for fair treatment for all, and ignore change and stability both based on scientific & reasoned thinking rather than just passion-especially baseless passion--will be left behind. The time for rhetoric and hate is passing away. If you really want to cling to that, enjoy doing so alone. k.

dadudemon

Surtur
Originally posted by darthgoober
For me it's the double standards most of them seem to espouse and the way they just plug their ears and speak more loudly when someone brings up a valid counterpoint. That's not to say that all of them are like that, but I've seen a lot that are.

Though I wouldn't say they "trigger" me, they just irk me. Mostly because I actually agree with the heart of many of causes they claim to represent and their hypocrisy undermines the causes they're trying to push.

Exactly. Rape, racism, and all that jazz still happen in this country. No need to exacerbate it, because it not only does a disservice to those who experience it currently, it also does one to people who(in the past) have fought to make things better, because things are indeed better.

darthgoober
Exactly. Rape, racism, and all that jazz still happen in this country. No need to exacerbate it, because it not only does a disservice to those who experience it currently, it also does one to people who(in the past) have fought to make things better, because things are indeed better.
Yeah all the laws against things like racism and sexism that we need are already on the books, now it's just a matter of making sure they're properly enforced. We don't need to create more variations on the "victims" theme, we people to step up and take what's been offered so that they won't feel like victims anymore. Equality will never be achieved by giving special treatment to those who were once oppressed because it sends the message that they still need special treatment in order to be equal and are therefor, inferior without that special treatment.

For instance, (at least at one point, it may have changed since I last heard) when training to be a fire fighter men have to be able to carry a certain amount of weight up and down a certain amount of stairs to demonstrate that they can conceivably carry a person out of a burning building. Women applicants also have to carry a certain amount of weight, but it's less weight than what the men have to carry... WTF?! Do unconscious victims suddenly become lighter because it's a female trying to carry them?! Allowing lower standards for women means that in reality male fire fighters are IN FACT, generally better at the job of saving people from burning buildings and therefore are superior at their jobs. The only way for women to truly be recognized as equal in the field is to remove the double standard so that the women fire fighters are ACTUALLY equal in the job at hand. Same thing with the military. Women need to do things like sign up for the draft, have to shave their heads in basic training, and have the same physical prerequisites as men to if they really want to have all the same opportunities in the field because if the men have stricter requirements, then the men are automatically more deserving of the desired positions. True equality is about equal opportunities, not equal outcomes.

By the same token, DHS should hold stay at home dads to the same standards of cleanliness that they hold stay at home moms to... oh that's right, they already do.

SquallX
Yeah all the laws against things like racism and sexism that we need are already on the books, now it's just a matter of making sure they're properly enforced. We don't need to create more variations on the "victims" theme, we people to step up and take what's been offered so that they won't feel like victims anymore. Equality will never be achieved by giving special treatment to those who were once oppressed because it sends the message that they still need special treatment in order to be equal and are therefor, inferior without that special treatment.

For instance, (at least at one point, it may have changed since I last heard) when training to be a fire fighter men have to be able to carry a certain amount of weight up and down a certain amount of stairs to demonstrate that they can conceivably carry a person out of a burning building. Women applicants also have to carry a certain amount of weight, but it's less weight than what the men have to carry... WTF?! Do unconscious victims suddenly become lighter because it's a female trying to carry them?! Allowing lower standards for women means that in reality male fire fighters are IN FACT, generally better at the job of saving people from burning buildings and therefore are superior at their jobs. The only way for women to truly be recognized as equal in the field is to remove the double standard so that the women fire fighters are ACTUALLY equal in the job at hand. Same thing with the military. Women need to do things like sign up for the draft, have to shave their heads in basic training, and have the same physical prerequisites as men to if they really want to have all the same opportunities in the field because if the men have stricter requirements, then the men are automatically more deserving of the desired positions. True equality is about equal opportunities, not equal outcomes.

By the same token, DHS should hold stay at home dads to the same standards of cleanliness that they hold stay at home moms to... oh that's right, they already do.

It's not just in the fire fighters field, it's also in the police force.

I once heard a story of at least 3 females police officers suing Texas police station for being sexist towards them. Get this? They claimed there discriminated against because they were fat! Just because they were told to lose weight, and they're required to pass the police physical fitness.

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX
It's not just in the fire fighters field, it's also in the police force.

I once heard a story of at least 3 females police officers suing Texas police station for being sexist towards them. Get this? They claimed there discriminated against because they were fat! Just because they were told to lose weight, and they're required to pass the police physical fitness.

Yep, I remember another instance where the female officers were complaining they had to complete the same fitness tests as men did.

It might be the same case though, sounds similar.

staxamillion

this gem needs a quote. probably applies to 90 percent of this thread

Firefly218
Whoever made this thread watches a lot of Fox News and doesn't know their history

Flyattractor
Well it is hard to keep up with history what with how the Leftist Progressive Education PC Nazis keep rewriting and erasing it.

Nephthys
1 reason he isn't: Donald Trump.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Nephthys

That alone is worth 8 on the IS list.

Adam Grimes
Forget what I just said, this is very funny. thumb up

dadudemon

A huge percentage of the population thinks DT is the bees knees.

Surtur
Presidents IMO are the kind of people that are usually best judged years down the line after they have left office. This way you can actually look back at history and see the effect they had on the world. Something people vehemently disagreed with at the time a president made the decision might turn out, in hindsight, to have been a wise choice.

A perfect example is Gerald Ford pardoning Richard Nixon. When this happened a lot of people were pissed off over it. There was some merit into them saying it's another instance of the rich and powerful getting away with something, but Fords reasons for doing it were that the country needed healing and they couldn't do that if Nixon was put on trial, and that if he was put on trial that would essentially consume the attention of the country..as opposed to their attention being on more pressing issues.

Looking back, it was probably the right thing to do, even if you do hate to see Nixon get away with it.

Nephthys
A huge percentage of the population thinks DT is the bees knees.

Obama's approval rating leaving the White House was significantly better than Trump's was going into it.

snowdragon
Obama's approval rating leaving the White House was significantly better than Trump's was going into it.

Yeah that was crazy because he didn't do much his last months in office.

Obama wasn't the worst president thats just ridiculous.

With the rise of online media we did see a nation become very polarized under his presidency though.

darthgoober
Presidents IMO are the kind of people that are usually best judged years down the line after they have left office. This way you can actually look back at history and see the effect they had on the world. Something people vehemently disagreed with at the time a president made the decision might turn out, in hindsight, to have been a wise choice.

A perfect example is Gerald Ford pardoning Richard Nixon. When this happened a lot of people were pissed off over it. There was some merit into them saying it's another instance of the rich and powerful getting away with something, but Fords reasons for doing it were that the country needed healing and they couldn't do that if Nixon was put on trial, and that if he was put on trial that would essentially consume the attention of the country..as opposed to their attention being on more pressing issues.

Looking back, it was probably the right thing to do, even if you do hate to see Nixon get away with it.
Personally, I've always thought that the best presidents were the ones that no one remembers. Guys whose greatness is reflected in the fact that the fact that they kept things running smoothly enough that we don't remember the things they did to piss off huge numbers of the population. I believe that the trend more modern candidates have of trying to start some manner of major social revolution as soon as they take office is one of the reasons the country has become so angry in general. The president needs to focus on supporting natural social evolution of the population rather then force change on everyone IMO.

Raisen
I can actually get with this. There's no way he was the worst. He and bush are tied for me. Hell, he's actually a little better than bush

Nephthys
I've heard it suggested that Obama's big idea for CHANGE was..... appealing to Republicans. Which, uh, didn't really work since they were as hostile towards him as it was possible for them to be and they were insanely obstructionist.

But yeah, its not really his fault that the Republicans were so obstructionist towards him.

Surtur
Personally, I've always thought that the best presidents were the ones that no one remembers. Guys whose greatness is reflected in the fact that the fact that they kept things running smoothly enough that we don't remember the things they did to piss off huge numbers of the population. I believe that the trend more modern candidates have of trying to start some manner of major social revolution as soon as they take office is one of the reasons the country has become so angry in general. The president needs to focus on supporting natural social evolution of the population rather then force change on everyone IMO.

I think this might be situational though when it comes to nobody remembers them. Look at FDR. He was our president during most of WW2 and also saw us through the depression. People can't help but remember such a man given what was going on in the world when he was president.

Surtur
I've heard it suggested that Obama's big idea for CHANGE was..... appealing to Republicans. Which, uh, didn't really work since they were as hostile towards him as it was possible for them to be and they were insanely obstructionist.

But yeah, its not really his fault that the Republicans were so obstructionist towards him.

Yeah and it seems like the democrats are intent on repeating the same behavior with Trump when it comes to obstruction.

This is why I can't blame the repubs for using that rarely enforced rule to silence Elizabeth Warren. Both sides have done all they seemingly can to catch the other side having ANY kind of slip up, they study everything the other side says with a microscope.

Pettiness begets more pettiness. Only question is which side is going to decide to break the cycle?

Flyattractor

According to Fake News Sources...like CNN, MSNBC...etc.

Surtur
According to Fake News Sources...like CNN, MSNBC...etc.

It is another interesting side effect of Trumps victory: people don't trust polls as much.

Speaking of approval ratings..have you ever ONCE been asked by any official source whether or not you approve of Trump? I have voted in 4 elections now, not once have I been asked for if I approve of the presidents.

Likewise, for all of these things that say "Oh 45% of Americans think this" I never ever once remember going "yeah, I remember when I answered that poll."

I'd be curious as to how many people they actually poll for these approval ratings. Obviously they can't literally ask every American to respond to a poll, but I wonder things like:

-what area of the country were people polled in or was it from all over the country?

-were adults of all ages polled or was there a majority of people who were from a specific age bracket(like 20-35)?

-how many people actually answered the poll?

Flyattractor
I used to get Poll Phone Calls all the time around Elections when I still had a land line, but if I get them on y CP I wouldn't know cause I don't answer unknown #'s.

Surtur
Strange, I haven't had a landline for years, but I never really got calls like that.

I would receive phone calls that were automated messages telling me to come out and vote though.

But even beyond elections, I have never been asked about an issue. In this day and age I feel it's important we get a bit more information about the polls the media frequently spouts at us.

Going back to approvals, for example, I'm sure if you polled 1000 people from California about if they approved of Trump you would have a wildly different percentage of people who approve when compared to what the results would look like if you had polled 1000 people from a different state.

kevdude

Lestov16
Well it is hard to keep up with history what with how the Leftist Progressive Education PC Nazis keep rewriting and erasing it.

What are they lying about? Tell me the true version of history, and how Leftists are falsely revising it. I'm very curious.

dadudemon

So Donald Trump's approval and disapproval rating is the same as Obama's was back in 2014, November 3rd through the 9th.

I don't understand your point.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/319152-trump-hits-new-low-in-job-approval-rating

With how hard the US Media is really trying to shitsmear Donald Trump, I'm shocked his approval rating is 40.

They didn't try this hard against Obama.

I remember Obama's approval rating dropped the lowest out of any American president in modern history (it was 35 but I didn't look to find a source for that).

He is also #9 on the list for average approval out of 12 presidents.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/24/gallup-obamas-average-approval-rating-among-the-worst-in-modern-american-history/

So let's see if Trump can do better than Obama with popularity....but it is a useless measure, really.

I'd like to see Trump scale back the US Murder Campaigns. That's a win for me.

BackFire
Uh, didn't Bush's approval rating drop to like the mid 20's near the end of his term? I don't think Obama's ever got that low.

Surtur
So Donald Trump's approval and disapproval rating is the same as Obama's was back in 2014, November 3rd through the 9th.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/319152-trump-hits-new-low-in-job-approval-rating

With how hard the US Media is really trying to shitsmear Donald Trump, I'm shocked his approval rating is 40.

I remember Obama's approval rating dropped the lowest out of any American president in modern history (it was 35 but I didn't look to find a source for that).

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/24/gallup-obamas-average-approval-rating-among-the-worst-in-modern-american-history/

So let's see if Trump can do better than Obama with popularity....but it is a useless measure, really.

I'd like to see Trump scale back the US Murder Campaigns. That's a win for me.

Lol yeah the way the media handles Trump is just hilarious. It's why I can't help smile whenever I would hear democrats talk about being treated unfairly by the media.

These people also love clinging to their little polls, clutching those figures tight. The same figures that told them Trump would never ever win.

Beniboybling
Trump will... Make America Great Again.

Nephthys

Lol, did you search through all of Obama's 8 years for a period when his approval was as low as Trump's is? Sad. This is Trump's first month, son! It's all downhill from here!

The point is that after the inauguration is when a presidents approval is supposed to be at its highest. Obama's was at 80. Trump's is generously at 40. Literally half what Obama's was. He's historically disliked.

Obama didn't call the media "the opposition party" and launch a smear campaign against them. But really, don't pretend that Donny Tinyhands ain't pulling his own weight in torpedoing his credibility. The amount of mindblowingly incompetent and controversial stuff he's done in the past 3 weeks alone have nicely taken off any of the maybe-we-didn't-fvck-up shine that new presidents are supposed to enjoy. You undeniably did.

Bullshit.

Well if the Blaze said it, it must be true.

You're the one who brought up that supposedly a lot of people love Trump. This is your point. But I guess it's a stupid point when it doesn't work out for you, huh? Makes sense.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
Uh, didn't Bush's approval rating drop to like the mid 20's near the end of his term? I don't think Obama's ever got that low.

About 25-26, but then it climbed up to 32-33 right as he left office.

Bush was basically idling around mid 50's, then spiked to over 90 after 9/11, then the steady decline with a few momentary upticks, the unpopularity of the war and no WMDs being found.

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/cvfspjk4hesmzts2bc0brg.gif
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116500/presidential-approval-ratings-george-bush.aspx

I think if Trump would stop tweeting like an angry emotional teenager, he'd gain a few points on that alone.

Flyattractor
About 25-26, but then it climbed up to 32-33 right as he left office.

Bush was basically idling around mid 50's, then spiked to over 90 after 9/11, then the steady decline with a few momentary upticks, the unpopularity of the war and no WMDs being found.

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/cvfspjk4hesmzts2bc0brg.gif
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116500/presidential-approval-ratings-george-bush.aspx

I think if Trump would stop tweeting like an angry emotional teenager, he'd gain a few points on that alone.

Yeah, because you can always trust polls put out by the Leftist media.

laughing

Surtur
I wonder if people truly care about polls and what they say or if a majority of them only care when it says something about someone they dislike.

dadudemon
Lol, did you search through all of Obama's 8 years for a period when his approval was as low as Trump's is? Sad. This is Trump's first month, son! It's all downhill from here!

Sort of. I just scrolled back through the list for 2 years to find the first instance where Obama had parity with Trump. Obama was setting records for modern presidents on low approval and high disapproval ratings.

The point is that after the inauguration is when a presidents approval is supposed to be at its highest. Obama's was at 80. Trump's is generously at 40. Literally half what Obama's was. He's historically disliked.

That is largely because of the Media complex in America and around the world. First black president of the US and the Media literally calling him the messiah led to a-list celebrity levels of popularity and excitement. The entire world got caught up in that trend and it netted him a Nobel Peace prize, too. No one will dispute the amazing rise of our first black president.

But I think you are missing my point? Maybe not. My point was to demonstrate that Obama and Trump shared parity in approval ratings. Obama is one of the worst "approval rated" presidents in modern history. If we are going to compare Trump to Obama, let's do it properly.

Obama didn't call the media "the opposition party" and launch a smear campaign against them. But really, don't pretend that Donny Tinyhands ain't pulling his own weight in torpedoing his credibility. The amount of mindblowingly incompetent and controversial stuff he's done in the past 3 weeks alone have nicely taken off any of the maybe-we-didn't-fvck-up shine that new presidents are supposed to enjoy. You undeniably did.

They hated him before he was president. They shit all over him his entire way to the White House. Even conservative news sites, that Obama even shit-talked in 2008 and 2012 during his election and reelection bids, shit-talked Trump. Even members of the GOP shit talked Trump his entire way. Trump does not deserve our sympathy, obviously. But let's not pretend that Trump has always had an uphill battle with the media all the way to Capitol Hill.

Be honest about the situation; Trump's childish tantrums against the media took time to build up because of how anti-Trump they have been.

Bullshit.

After a quick google search, seems I saw that figure for business owners so, yeah, it existed. There are probably other areas (economy, healthcare) for which he got lowers approval ratings.

"U.S. business owners' approval of President Barack Obama fell in the second quarter of 2012 to 35%, essentially tying farmers and fishers for the lowest approval among major occupational groups. ..."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/gallup-obama-has-a-35-percent-approval-rating-among-business-owners/article/648996

Well if the Blaze said it, it must be true.

Oh, so you pretending that the Blaze is the worst media outlet on the planet makes it suddenly not true, huh? If you cared about being honest in this discussion, you'd do a tiny bit of research instead of pretending facts, that don't fit your pro-Obama opinion, are not true. "Has to be fake news reported by a shitty news site." lol

Just a very small search on your part could have turned up a different source.

Here's a source straight from Gallop which was in the Article you were dismissing, haha:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/202742/obama-averages-job-approval-president.aspx?g_source=Politics&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles

You're the one who brought up that supposedly a lot of people love Trump.

Oh? "supposedly" Trump has a lot of supporters? "supposedly", eh? haha

How can you be taken seriously in this conversation?

Are you seriously just unaware of the rabid fanaticism over Trump in the US? Are...you...how do I word this without condescending you? Okay, do you pay attention to any news sources that shows Trump's rabid supporters in the US? Because there are literally tens of millions of them.

This is your point. But I guess it's a stupid point when it doesn't work out for you, huh? Makes sense.

If I'm not mistaken, you have the false idea that you just destroyed "my" arguments. These are not my arguments. These are facts. Whether or not you choose to acknowledge them does not make them go away. You can pretend that Trump is horrible and Obama was the bees knees to the Americans but that just isn't the case: some for and against both presidents. As much as you're drinking the anti-Trump Koolaid from the US Media, check yourself and the facts before you fall for the bullshit.

Get buttmad over his childish tantrums on Twitter. Get buttmad on his harmful foreign policy that COULD incite a terror attack on the US or her allies. But don't ignore facts because you dislike someone.

dadudemon

Indeed. And if he showed even a tiny modicum of professionalism or being humble, he'd appeal more to the media and to the Americans.

Nephthys
Sort of. I just scrolled back through the list for 2 years to find the first instance where Obama had parity with Trump. Obama was setting records for modern presidents on low approval and high disapproval ratings.

No he wasn't. Bush had worse than him and so will Trump. Trump is already setting records with his historically bad approval ratings.

That is largely because of the Media complex in America and around the world. First black president of the US and the Media literally calling him the messiah led to a-list celebrity levels of popularity and excitement. The entire world got caught up in that trend and it netted him a Nobel Peace prize, too. No one will dispute the amazing rise of our first black president.

But I think you are missing my point? Maybe not. My point was to demonstrate that Obama and Trump shared parity in approval ratings. Obama is one of the worst "approval rated" presidents in modern history. If we are going to compare Trump to Obama, let's do it properly.

Concession accepted. Obama > Trump.

How could I be missing your point when we're discussing a point that I made? Try to keep up with the discussion man. Trump had historically terrible approval at the time when his approval is supposed to be at it's highest for his entire term. And Obama had higher approval than him at the end of his presidency when everyone should be sick of him. Obama had an extremely high rating leaving office. There's no parity between Obama and Trump in popularity, which is why Trump's so furious over that comparison.

They hated him before he was president. They shit all over him his entire way to the White House. Even conservative news sites, that Obama even shit-talked in 2008 and 2012 during his election and reelection bids, shit-talked Trump. Even members of the GOP shit talked Trump his entire way. Trump does not deserve our sympathy, obviously. But let's not pretend that Trump has always had an uphill battle with the media all the way to Capitol Hill.

Be honest about the situation; Trump's childish tantrums against the media took time to build up because of how anti-Trump they have been.

Trump's main beef with the media is that they point out the truth and the true things that he's said that make him look bad. It's not like they're making up things about him, they're reporting on the terrible things he's said and done and he hates that it makes him look bad. Everyone was against him because Trump is genuinely an awful person and has said awful things. And because he constantly lies in transparent ways about how big his crowd sizes were etc and gets called on it.

The one not being honest here is you, Trump went after the media, not the other way around. The media gave him billions of dollars in free advertisement during his campaign by playing his speeches unedited. The media only really turned against him because he went after them first for reporting facts that made him look bad.

After a quick google search, seems I saw that figure for business owners so, yeah, it existed. There are probably other areas (economy, healthcare) for which he got lowers approval ratings.

"U.S. business owners' approval of President Barack Obama fell in the second quarter of 2012 to 35%, essentially tying farmers and fishers for the lowest approval among major occupational groups. ..."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/gallup-obama-has-a-35-percent-approval-rating-among-business-owners/article/648996

Lmao, so it's only in a specific demographic. That's not what you claimed. If you have to become as dishonest as Trump to defend him then it's already a failure of an argument. Check first next time.

Oh, so you pretending that the Blaze is the worst media outlet on the planet makes it suddenly not true, huh? If you cared about being honest in this discussion, you'd do a tiny bit of research instead of pretending facts, that don't fit your pro-Obama opinion, are not true. "Has to be fake news reported by a shitty news site." lol

Just a very small search on your part could have turned up a different source.

Here's a source straight from Gallop which was in the Article you were dismissing, haha:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/202742/obama-averages-job-approval-president.aspx?g_source=Politics&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles

You're terrible at this, and your dishonesty is becoming almost trumpian in it's transparency. I never said they were the worst, you liar. Nor did I say it wasn't true.

Regardless, it doesn't really have anything to do with what you or I claimed so it doesn't really matter much. Obama was still far more beloved that Trump has been.

Maybe you should check out what Trump's average approval is, lol. His current approval is far below Obama's average.

Oh? "supposedly" Trump has a lot of supporters? "supposedly", eh? haha

How can you be taken seriously in this conversation?

Are you seriously just unaware of the rabid fanaticism over Trump in the US? Are...you...how do I word this without condescending you? Okay, do you pay attention to any news sources that shows Trump's rabid supporters in the US? Because there are literally tens of millions of them.

Be as condescending as you want, because I don't give a **** what you think.

Your claim was that Trump had a "huge percentage" of supporters. Not how rabid they are. You can't even remember what we're actually talking about, which is his supporter percentage. What's a huge percentage to you? Because any reasonable metric shows that to be untrue and that Trump has historically low approval for a new president. The fact that Obama had a far higher rating leaving office than Trump did entering it is undeniable and must burn you for you to get so butthurt over it.

If I'm not mistaken, you have the false idea that you just destroyed "my" arguments. These are not my arguments. These are facts. Whether or not you choose to acknowledge them does not make them go away. You can pretend that Trump is horrible and Obama was the bees knees to the Americans but that just isn't the case: some for and against both presidents. As much as you're drinking the anti-Trump Koolaid from the US Media, check yourself and the facts before you fall for the bullshit.

Get buttmad over his childish tantrums on Twitter. Get buttmad on his harmful foreign policy that COULD incite a terror attack on the US or her allies. But don't ignore facts because you dislike someone.

Well, unsurprisingly, you are mistaken. The one who destroyed your arguments was yourself. You came in here claiming that Trump had approval from a huge percentage of Americans and then when you were proven wrong you sulked and said that approval is a stupid thing to care about anyway. You contradicted your own point dummy.

You can't even keep up with the topic we're discussing, let alone the facts. What does any of this have to do with what I said? You just completely changed the subject. You must be drinking the Trump cool-aid deep because you're becoming as incompetent and senile as him.

Surtur
Indeed. And if he showed even a tiny modicum of professionalism or being humble, he'd appeal more to the media and to the Americans.

Come now, Trump could cure cancer and he still wouldn't appeal to the media unless he said or did something stupid while doing it.

He could cure breast cancer, but if he accidentally spelled it "brest cancer" the headline the next day wouldn't be "Trump cures cancer" it would be "Trump can't spell breast".

dadudemon
No he wasn't. Bush had worse than him and so will Trump. Trump is already setting records with his historically bad approval ratings.

Yeah he was and he still holds it. Bush, despite his slow spiral down to oblivion towards the end (with a small upwards dip), still had a higher average approval rating. big grin

Concession accepted. Obama > Trump.

Oh, we were debating that? I wasn't debating that. I was pointing out that Obama is not the messiah and you've got rose colored glasses on because of your factually incorrectly informed crush on Obama.

No, I think they are the same with some aspects of Trump being worse and vice versa.

I think Obama was shit and Trump is shit.

The last good president we had was Clinton and he shitted up his decent record with his sex scandals.

How could I be missing your point when we're discussing a point that I made?

I don't know but you've somehow figured out a way to miss my point.

Try to keep up with the discussion man.

That's my line: you don't seem to be able to keep up with it.

Trump had historically terrible approval at the time when his approval is supposed to be at it's highest for his entire term.

So?

That's not what I'm talking about and it is irrelevant to my point. Try to keep up with the discussion, man.

And Obama had higher approval than him at the end of his presidency when everyone should be sick of him.

So? That's irrelevant. We can talk about that when Trump is at the end of his presidency to see how far Trump can drive down his approval (or repair).

Obama had an extremely high rating leaving office.

Be careful with those adjectives. You're factually incorrect. He did not have extremely high approval ratings. Bush had Extremely high approval ratings a bit after 9/11. Obama did not have extremely high approval ratings leaving office.

There's no parity between Obama and Trump in popularity,

There is and you're wrong. I proved it with a link from gallup. Just because you don't want to admit it does not mean that Obama was at 40% approval rating just a couple of years ago. It wasn't that long ago that Obama was seen as shit. And you only have to go back to 2012 to see American liberals protesting against Obama; for his broken promises, warmongering, and lying; from American Liberals who voted for him in 2008.

You really need to take those rose colored glasses off and dust off those old memories.

Your Obama-crush is a bit embarrassing for you.

which is why Trump's so furious over that comparison.

I don't know about Trump being furious over being compared to Obama having low approval ratings that show parity to Trump's last week's approval ratings. But I will take your word for it.

If he's furious over that, I'm more likely to believe he is mad because he is being shown to be similar to or equal with a black man and Trump is a racist f***head.

dadudemon
Trump's main beef with the media is that ...bla bla bla... on it.

What a lame thing to point out about all the things Trump has said or done. haha

Obama lied a shit ton. Where was the stick up your butt, then? It's been nicely documented.

And, no, the media is being unfair to Trump. They are not being honest. Similar to how Fox News treated Obama. I really have no idea why people are dishonest about this. Why do you deny this? You even indirectly admit that Trump has incensed the Media against him with his antics. But deny it, here. Why? Is the dishonesty just causing too much cognative dissonance for you? It's easier to just rage-hate Trump than to admit that the anti-Trump juice you drink is not always fair? Don't let a clear head get in the way of your anti-Trump wanks. No, no...that would be asking you to actually think instead of having emotional outbursts.

The one not being honest here is you,

That's a deflection from you being caught in a clearly dishonest point. erm

Trump went after the media, not the other way around.

No, what I said. The anti-Trump war started with the media. Trump punched back because of his giant ego.

End of discussion. There's no reason to continue this point. The media systematically went after Trump and Trump got worse and worse with his anti-media sentiments because of his ego (contrast that to Obama who rolled with the punches, for the most part).

The media gave him billions of dollars in free advertisement during his campaign by playing his speeches unedited. The media only really turned against him because he went after them first for reporting facts that made him look bad.

You forgot about Sarah Palin, didn't you? That supposedly "billions" of dollars in free advertising is not free advertising if they are painting you out to be very bad/stupid/idiot/racist/etc. The media storm against Palin tanked her and McCain.

Contrary to some's beliefs, there is a such thing as bad publicity. The saying, "There's no such thing as bad publicity" is not correct.

http://www.ereleases.com/pr-fuel/biggest-pr-myth-of-all/

Lmao, so it's only in a specific demographic. That's not what you claimed. If you have to become as dishonest as Trump to defend him then it's already a failure of an argument. Check first next time.

This is you conceding in the most egotistical way possible. But I still accept it. Still had a 35% approval rating. I win. You fail. You could have google searched in found it in less than 10 seconds but your boner for Obama got in the way of clear headed thinking.

You're terrible at this, and your dishonesty is becoming almost trumpian in it's transparency. I never said they were the worst, you liar. Nor did I say it wasn't true.

You don't have to say they are the worst when you mocked me for using "The Blaze" as your point is quite obvious. Don't backpeddle because I point out your immature tantrum of being wrong, by moving the argument about exacting word games: true sign that you have nothing to really discuss when you want to play word games. You mocked me for using the Blaze in an attempt to downgrade the credibility of my argument. Shitty source, then it can be a shitty argument, right?

Wrong. You could have read the article and seen the link to Gallup. But that would require you to read...and pay attention to facts. We both know that when it comes to Trump, that's a problem for you.

Regardless, it doesn't really have anything to do with what you or I claimed so it doesn't really matter much.

This is you making another egotistical concession in the most shithead way possible but I'll take what I can get.

Obama was still far more beloved that Trump has been.

Your erection is showing, again.

Maybe you should check out what Trump's average approval is, lol. His current approval is far below Obama's average.

hahaha, cause we have soooo much time for Trump being in office to compare an 8 year average, right? weeeee!

Be as condescending as you want, because I don't give a **** what you think.

You do because you're responding to me and making shitty concessions.

Your claim was that Trump had a "huge percentage" of supporters.

No, he HAS a huge percentage of supporters. Not past tense, current tense. Is there research that shows Trumps "strongly support" demographic, yet? He has quite a few rabid supporters. Rabidness that I haven't seen in a while...and it is actually slightly disturbing.

You can't even remember what we're actually talking about,

Just because you cannot follow the conversation and are forgetting left and right, does not mean I am, too. Don't try to drag me down to your level of attention deficiencies. We've been through this path, before, in other arguments and you have a clear history of not doing too well in these lengthy "debates." I suspect it is because you smoke a lot of weed (no judgments) and you lose your attention to the topic and try to pick it up. Not a good idea. Finish out your reply and THEN smoke a bowl. You'll do better. Then you won't be constantly thinking I'm not "following along" when it is obvious you aren't. It really does look embarrassing for you when you do this.

...which is his supporter percentage. What's a huge percentage to you?..bla bla bla.. over it.

You're moving the goalposts, again. You can pretend that is our topic of discussion all you want. But all you need to do is go back to my original reply to you to see that I pointed out the obvious: Obama's approval rating was just as shitty about 2 years ago. That's my point. Don't try to change the topic because you don't like the facts. I'm not going to play your game and I'm not stupid enough to fall for your "shitty internet debate tactics." You should know that. My reputation of not falling for shitty internet debate tactics should be well-enough known, by now, on KMC. no expression

Here are my three points distilled for you:

1. Trump has a very large percentage of supporters. Millions of them are rabid fanatics, too.

2. Obama had approval ratings in his presidency that have parity with Trump's supposed "abysmal" ratings. Obamais among the bottom for average approval ratings over his 8 years in the list of modern presidents.

3. You have a clear bias for Obama and against Trump. Don't let you bias get in the way of facts and stop pretending Obama was the messiah.

Well, unsurprisingly, you are mistaken. The one who destroyed your arguments was yourself. You came in here claiming that Trump had approval from a huge percentage of Americans and then when you were proven wrong you sulked and said that approval is a stupid thing to care about anyway. You contradicted your own point dummy.

Bla bla bla, insults and hot air. What I said, not what you said.

You can't even keep up with the topic we're discussing, let alone the facts. What does any of this have to do with what I said? You just completely changed the subject. You must be drinking the Trump cool-aid deep because you're becoming as incompetent and senile as him.

Says the person trying desparately to change the topic because the facts don't sit well with you.

Okay, play your childish games elsewhere. Debate my 3 points that you missed or tried to avoid or not. Check your ego: it's ugly and makes you look stupid. You do make salient points, at times. It is only when you get emotional, like this, that you start to look silly or dumb.

Surtur
Yes, billions of free advertising. Cuz the media is dumb as f*ck and too stupid to realize when they are being played. See how they eat up every tweet this dude sends out.

90% of that free advertising was negative in nature though.

dadudemon
Come now, Trump could cure cancer and he still wouldn't appeal to the media unless he said or did something stupid while doing it.

He could cure breast cancer, but if he accidentally spelled it "brest cancer" the headline the next day wouldn't be "Trump cures cancer" it would be "Trump can't spell breast".

I do not like it that the only person who can admit this is the guy who constantly calls people out for their anti-Trump bullshit.

Can't I get a clear anti-Trump person to admit what Surtur just did?

Robtard? Do you think the media has a clear anti-Trump bias?

Surtur
I do not like it that the only person who can admit this is the guy who constantly calls people out for their anti-Trump bullshit.

Robtard? Do you think the media has a clear anti-Trump bias?

I'm very much doubting you'll get a straight answer from anyone like Rob. If they say yes they have a bias it will come with a "yes, but.." and then just insert some sort of excuse.

To be fair, because I just said you won't get a straight answer you might indeed get one, if for no other reason than to prove me wrong lol.

dadudemon
I'm very much doubting you'll get a straight answer from anyone like Rob.

I'm sure he will give a clear answer, actually.

If they say yes they have a bias it will come with a "yes, but.." and then just insert some sort of excuse.

I'm okay with that and I actually prefer the "but then" statements.

To be fair, because I just said you won't get a straight answer you might indeed get one, if for no other reason than to prove me wrong lol.

Yes, this happens a lot on the internet but I don't care too much.

Nephthys
https://68.media.tumblr.com/044d2e62b62a3eb5e168d2d7b2ff8f3c/tumblr_nhrrk4DGkk1qg10guo1_500.gif

This was fun, but if you're gonna push it to 2 posts while so transparently trolling theres no future in responding. Be less forceful next time, it gives you away.

Also I don't do any drugs and I never will. I despise that filthy crap.

Beniboybling

Robtard? Do you think the media has a clear anti-Trump bias? Your media is shit yeah, like the rest of your country. How's that? smile

Nephthys
The thing is that it's partially incorrect to say that the media is anti-trump. Oh, they are to an extent, because he literally called them his opposition, but really it's more that they've just finally found their balls. Usually American media are a bunch of spineless sellouts who allow 1 side to push blatant falsehoods and don't bother to check them on it. With Trump though he's actually pissed them off enough that when he lies they actually call it a lie and criticise him for lying.

It's rather refreshing.

Beniboybling
Every cloud has its silver lining, yeah.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Your media is shit yeah, like the rest of your country. How's that? smile

Sort of. The first part is right. Second part is a mixed bag of awesome and shit.

The thing is that it's partially incorrect to say that the media is anti-trump. Oh, they are to an extent, because he literally called them his opposition, but really it's more that they've just finally found their balls. Usually American media are a bunch of spineless sellouts who allow 1 side to push blatant falsehoods and don't bother to check them on it. With Trump though he's actually pissed them off enough that when he lies they actually call it a lie and criticise him for lying.

It's rather refreshing.

Well, sort of. It's usually pro-Dem and anti-GOP (we have Johnson to thank for that). They didn't just now find their balls, either: they've been running an anti-Trump campaign for quite some time. Even before the primaries were done. They really really don't like Trump.

BackFire
Trump and the media have a very strange love/hate relationship going on. Where in which both of them can't stand the other on a personal level, but are constantly fascinated by the other. Trump blasts the media nonstop but apparently watches the the news constantly, even CNN, which he constantly lambasts as fake and what not. He clearly is bothered and despite his best efforts, cares, about what the media is saying about him and his administration. The media itself is similar, they hate Trump but cover him nonstop, sometimes to their own detriment.

Ayelewis
I guess Rebel Media are pretty neutral when it comes to an honest and open discussion?

Anyway, Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush committed treason, that's reason enough to make them the worst presidents.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Ayelewis
I guess Rebel Media are pretty neutral when it comes to an honest and open discussion?

Anyway, Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush committed treason, that's reason enough to make them the worst presidents.

Point 1. You are full of crap.

Point 2. That Crap is SHOOTING OUT YOUR EARS!!!!!!

eek!

Ayelewis
Point 1. You are full of crap.

Point 2. That Crap is SHOOTING OUT YOUR EARS!!!!!!

eek!

There you go retard;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

Surtur
The thing is that it's partially incorrect to say that the media is anti-trump. Oh, they are to an extent, because he literally called them his opposition,

Lol bullshit. They've been against Trump long before he ever called them the opposition or any of that shit. He has called them out exactly *because* of their treatment of him.

Lol why couldn't they find their balls for the last 8 years though? Strange how it took so long. Also I feel nah, a complete set of balls hasn't been earned. Maybe a left nut, but both? Not until they go at both sides equally.

Lol the way you phrase this is as if you think in the past they wouldn't call out our president or politicians for lies.

This is cool, and a lot of people find Trump calling out the medias bullshit quite refreshing as well.

Nephthys
Nah.

Surtur
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.