CIS vs Vong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
all out war between the 2
only dooku and grievous lead the CIS
palpatine and the republic are not factors at all
***dooku has his dark jedi acolytes------not including quinlan vos*****

personally i think the vong would eventually win.

darthbane77
Vong steamroll

Deronn_solo
The Vong prayed on a relatively divided and weak New Republic --- CIS would murk in terms of just sheer numbers, honestly.

ILS
Plus, aren't the Vong pretty much shitcanned in the face of tens of thousands of blaster bolts? I mean, there's a source I recall from a while ago stating that something like IG-88 would have absolutely massacred the Vong due to his armament.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ILS
Plus, aren't the Vong pretty much shitcanned in the face of tens of thousands of blaster bolts? I mean, there's a source I recall from a while ago stating that something like IG-88 would have absolutely massacred the Vong due to his armament.

Emperordmb
CIS scum

Trocity
oshit, IG-88>Shimrra confirmed.

ILS
Originally posted by Zenwolf
You the man

Darth Demenos
idk, i feel like with the best versions of dooku, grievous and the dark jedi, like ventress, and the vast armies of the CIS they would put up a good fight. They also had all of those tactical droids and a few other good generals/admirals.

I think it would be interesting to see grievous and his magna guards fighting through the vong warriors.

SunRazer
The CIS win.

MythLord
Shimrra invades the Invisible Hand and kills Dooku. GG.

SunRazer
There's still Grievous. Also, how are the Vong going to deal with Droidekas on a regular basis?

MythLord
Shimrra solos GG and Dooku at the same time.

Also, they're not. They have no way of putting them down even if they can deflect their barrage of blaster bolts.

SunRazer
And all the droids in the vicinity? Doubt it.

I also doubt he'd get to them in time before Dooku or Grievous escaped. smile

MythLord
Originally posted by SunRazer
And all the droids in the vicinity? Doubt it.

The Slayers will butcher all those droids. They have skin resistant to lightsabers and blaster bolts, so even if they can't deflect them, they can still tank them.
Two Slayers were also enough to stomp 10 Elite Vong and 1 of their Commanders.

So I imagine all 15 of them, plus Onimi and Shimrra would chew through the Invisible Hand.

Originally posted by SunRazer
I also doubt he'd get to them in time before Dooku or Grievous escaped. smile

They drop a moon on Serenno. smile

Ursumeles
Either CIS win due sheer number, or Vong when they kill GG, Dooku and the others.

Kurk
The Confederacy of Independent Systems led by the The High-born Count of Serreno wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXzIelt75e0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.