What's happening with Cartoon Network?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Trying to rewind the clock back to 1992? Can you say desperation?

riv6672
Can you be more specific?
I like more details in a rant.

cdtm
Originally posted by riv6672
Can you be more specific?
I like more details in a rant.

Last I checked, they started re-running space ghost coast to coast, sea lab, and birdman.

Space Ghost was waaaay back in the 90's. A lot of the transitions are "quirky" weird pieces from those times, too. (A fish singing, or some other surreal stuff they were known for in the cartoon cartoon era..)

Looks like they also have Titan Maximum and Samurai Jack repeats. It's like they're trying to reset the network to times when they were popular, no matter how long ago. Kind of makes them look desperate.

Flyattractor
They are probably just doing it cause 1. They cheap, and 2. Its to push that all those old toons are now online for free aka go there and see all of our advertisement and give us money.

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
Last I checked, they started re-running space ghost coast to coast, sea lab, and birdman.

Space Ghost was waaaay back in the 90's. A lot of the transitions are "quirky" weird pieces from those times, too. (A fish singing, or some other surreal stuff they were known for in the cartoon cartoon era..)

Looks like they also have Titan Maximum and Samurai Jack repeats. It's like they're trying to reset the network to times when they were popular, no matter how long ago. Kind of makes them look desperate.
Are you talking about Boomerang? Cuz old shows is what they do.
Or is it during Adult Swim?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.