Reborn Krayt vs Mother Talzin [Force only]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Battle takes place on Zardossa Stix. Who wins?

Azronger
Krayt. Unamped Talzin is virtually featless.

SunRazer
Zardossa Stix is the one where she fought Mace. Although, granted, she wouldn't be as powerful as she was in SoD #4.

I'm inclined to back Krayt as well, however hard-fought it may be.

ILS
Talzin being at "the heart of her power" (whatever the hell this means in practice) doesn't really make up for all the other negative circumstances she was coping with during the Sidious fight, whereas Sidious was at worst fresh and at best benefiting from any ambient Dark Side energy. So her feat against Sidious is likely to be at least slightly applicable here.

I doubt she lasts longer than a few seconds up close. Force seems fairly equivalent; I would envision Krayt putting up a great effort against Sidious but being on the clear back-end before long, just like Talzin.

If anything, I'll side with Krayt for his greater fighting skill and Dark Transfer.

cs_zoltan
ILS can't read. That explains a few things.

ILS
Ik it's a different planet, but idc. Just pick Talzin at a certain level and make the comparison.

cs_zoltan
Hey ILS, psst. It's Force only.

ILS
IMpling fuks given

Selenial
I'd give this to Talzin TBH, Dark Transfer would end it in Krayt's favour, but without Maul added in she has no reason to remain in physical form.

Add in Maul and she dies painfully though smile

Freedon Nadd
Didn't Krayt FL'ed Yuuzhan Vong and killed them when he was in a weak condition?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.