Garage Sales: TV Drama: Old and the Brainless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChewieWookieNavigator
I am still so happy about this, so sorry for ruining the suprise early. I GOT A REVENGE OF THE JEDI POSTER FOR $2.50!! I am not lying, I got the rare spoof poster for only $2.50, and people on EBAY scramble for one for $75-100. I am VERY proud of myself, but first I might want to tell you guys how I got it. There was a garage sale down the street from me, and the guy there had a whole bunch of old Star Wars crap for sale. (Most of it WAS crap, action figures with parts missing, water-damaged comic books, etc.) Anyways, I noticed he had a Revenge of the Jedi posted pinned up with the rest of his posters he was selling, and I asked him how much. He said he got it from a friend, but since it wasn't the real movie poster like he hoped he would give it away for a quarter. Me being nice, I explained that the poster he had was long-sought by many a Star Wars fan. He said, and this is a direct quote, "Well, if it was so good someone should have stole it from me, but if its THAT good, here you go, that will be $2.50". I was like WHOA!!! Me not being able to resist bought the poster along with 10 Star Wars Marvel Comics for $3.00 total. I am proud folks.

Chewie bows out!

finti
You should be proud, damn 2,50$. good deal CWN

Gundark
Good job, Chews !!! You'll never know what you'll find at a garage sale. Although you could have bought the beat up actions figures and pretended they were casualties. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.