President Dooku or President Trump?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Who would you choose?

Kurk
Dooku has no force-powers and is brain-washed of any SW information but he keeps his personality

NTJack0
Bandon.

chingchangwalla
God Emperor Trump

UCanShootMyNova
Dooku of course. His professionalism trumps Trump's own.

Fated Xtasy
Yeah but mass genocide? Lol

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Yeah but mass genocide? Lol
In a few years that applies to both smile

Emperordmb
I'll stick with the guy who hasn't demonstrated himself to be a genocidal sociopath.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'll stick with the guy who hasn't demonstrated himself to be a genocidal sociopath.

That doesn't exactly tell us who lol

Unbowed
President Euron.

MythLord
That doesn't exactly tell us who lol

All jokes aside, when has Trump ever actually made signs of wanting mass genocide?

Azronger
Trump.

Beniboybling
That doesn't exactly tell us who lol thumb up laughing out loud

I pick Dooku.

ILS
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'll stick with the guy who hasn't demonstrated himself to be a genocidal sociopath. Yup.Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
That doesn't exactly tell us who lol Since when was immense and/or tactical stupidity a warning sign of genocide? The guy's current mantra is "fake news" and "why can't we be friends, Putin why can't we be friends", not "let's unite 'murica by killing folks!"

I don't have much to say about the guy, but if we take him on his words, I can find you a recent video of him being anti-war as well.

ILS
Originally posted by Beniboybling
thumb up laughing out loud

I pick Dooku. Holy f*cking shit lol

Not sure if Dooku is immensely good at his job or trump-tunnel vision.

Talking about the guy who left the Jedi Order after decades of being in their service in order to conquer the galaxy with a xenophobic iron fist, genocide and galaxy-wide suffering be damned.

But shit, better than a wall, right?

Ursumeles
Please find the Ant-War one smile

But yeah, Trump, obviously.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ILS
Holy f*cking shit lol

Talking about the guy who left the Jedi Order after decades of being in their service in order to conquer the galaxy with a xenophobic iron fist, genocide and galaxy-wide suffering be damned.

But shit, better than a wall, right? wow, pipe down trump-***. smile

ILS
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Please find the Ant-War one smile

But yeah, Trump, obviously. Amazing what 2 seconds can do for ya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PJr2R28pas

Even this biased as f*ck video does a poor job of demonising Trump with out of context conversation:

They find him supporting the Iraq war pre-2003, but all they manage to find him saying is "if done correctly" and "from a military standpoint" (if done correctly could mean to actually remove the terrorists, not bomb civilians, and I think we all agree 'murica has killing people with bombs down to a refined science at this point)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goONBDcd62o

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by ILS
Holy f*cking shit lol

But shit, better than a wall, right?

That's actually what is really cool about Dooku. He wasn't the typical young Jedi with no life experience that suffer a traumatic event and is played by the big baddie. He did all that by his own free will, based on decades of life experience and understanding of the force.

Ursumeles
You said that you can find one for Fated, so I thought u would post it regardless.

ILS
Originally posted by Ursumeles
You said that you can find one for Fated, so I thought u would post it regardless. Wasn't taking shots, just meant that it doesn't take long in general to realise being a shitty liar with flippy floppy opinions (or just being reported on out of context) is a very different thing from electing psychopaths. It's hard to tell the difference when you've been doing the latter for like, ever.

Speaking of Trump:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utRKKOUHA4A

Did people shit themselves as hard over Trump as this guy? I was too young to give a shit but I'm genuinely curious.

Ursumeles
That Trump isn't a psychopath, that likes genocide is obvious. I just make jokes about it.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd9PYIb0H2o

Kurk
Originally posted by ILS
Wasn't taking shots, just meant that it doesn't take long in general to realise being a shitty liar with flippy floppy opinions (or just being reported on out of context) is a very different thing from electing psychopaths. It's hard to tell the difference when you've been doing the latter for like, ever.

Speaking of Trump:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utRKKOUHA4A

Did people shit themselves as hard over Trump as this guy? I was too young to give a shit but I'm genuinely curious. added that video to favorites big grin

Lord Stark
Dooku obviously. He'd have the foresight to actually proceed with non-proliferation and address climate change. And that's not really a Trump thing I'd just imagine a guy with 25,000 years of history knowledge, including the rise and fall of dozens of civilizations, would be more qualified than pretty much anyone alive.

nfactor1995
Trump will go down as one of the great presidents in US history

Lord Stark
Originally posted by nfactor1995

Nah probably not. The criticisms leveled against Obama are similar to Eisenhower (do nothing president, too weak on foreign policy, ect.) and while Eisenhower was ranked middle of the pack right as he left office, as history has gone on he's been more highly regarded (22nd to 7th).

Trump is more similar to Eisenhower's successor JFK (inexperienced, dangerous rhetoric regarding nuclear weapons and military expansionism, + anti-establishment rhetoric, appointment of relatives to his white house). And indeed similar to JFK he seems to significantly underestimate the scope of the Presidency. The difference being JFK's legacy was cemented by his tragic death and strong stance on domestic issues like Civil Rights. Trump lacks that and is perhaps worse on nuclear weapons and proliferation, which is a dangerous mixture considering how close Kennedy's administration came to destroying the planet.

Beniboybling
His approval ratings are already approaching Nixon's when he left office, and Trump has only just gotten in. The chances of him being held in high regard by the history books or the current electorate are close to nil, lmao.

But naturally Nfactor is being facetious, he's not that retarded. smile

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by nfactor1995
This should go without saying. Purge all Muslims.

YousufKhan1212
Dooku FTW.

Rockydonovang
Dooku, coz we'd actually avoid destroying our planet

nfactor1995
Trump's been GREAT lol. Dooku is...kinda a genocidal psychopath so....

Darth Abonis
Dooku. He's probably smarter

Selenial
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Nah probably not. The criticisms leveled against Obama are similar to Eisenhower (do nothing president, too weak on foreign policy, ect.) and while Eisenhower was ranked middle of the pack right as he left office, as history has gone on he's been more highly regarded (22nd to 7th).

Trump is more similar to Eisenhower's successor JFK (inexperienced, dangerous rhetoric regarding nuclear weapons and military expansionism, + anti-establishment rhetoric, appointment of relatives to his white house). And indeed similar to JFK he seems to significantly underestimate the scope of the Presidency. The difference being JFK's legacy was cemented by his tragic death and strong stance on domestic issues like Civil Rights. Trump lacks that and is perhaps worse on nuclear weapons and proliferation, which is a dangerous mixture considering how close Kennedy's administration came to destroying the planet.

Had to resist making a joke about JFK and Trump both winning due to illegal vote tampering, to be honest.

It's hard to suggest JFK's legacy was actually cemented by anything positive he did in office though, I think anyone educated was aware that JFK and Bobby only secured the release of M.L.K because of a political gamble gone wrong, and because it would win votes. Nixon was the one with the strong civil rights record who tried to win M.L.K's freedom silently without abusing it's vote giving opportunity.

History looks back on JFK's shady election campaigning and deceptive nature simply because he was assassinated, I'd honestly wager that if Trump did die in office he'd be regarded as a pretty successful president too. No one would want to piss his supporters off and when you hear something enough your opinions start to align with what you're hearing

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Selenial
Had to resist making a joke about JFK and Trump both winning due to illegal vote tampering, to be honest. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4wBaxBEgN_4/UFX3spnm8mI/AAAAAAAADAs/dZUV_vOexi8/s1600/oprah-shakng-her-head.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.