I have a fetish for boxing women, particularly super strong comic heroes/villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jake2TheJakenin
Dear Adult Chat's E-Hentai forums,

I have a strong fetish for muscular women and boxing girls, technically, although I hate people, so I would never enter a sexual relationship, I am bisexual in that I get aroused and turned on by pictures of girls and guys, especially if they are muscular, as boxers, and enjoy mixed boxing, like a boxing match like this:

http://img07.deviantart.net/9610/i/2005/278/5/b/she_hulk___issue_3_by_rocinate.jpg

I am currently isolated due to it. I have a friend named Jose-Ramiro, who has a boxing fetish, and draws pictures of cartoon characters and comic book characters boxing, and often it involves OCs of various people on DeviantArt, or characters from cartoons he loves, like Total Drama Island, Rugrats or Hey Arnold. Outside of DeviantArt, his art is often criticized for being immature and childish.

Here's a taste of his artwork, and

http://orig14.deviantart.net/349e/f/2015/334/8/1/boxing_big_barda_vs_orion_by_jose_ramiro-d9ijjgk.jpg

And I love the idea of a superstrong boxer like She Hulk or Superman entering the boxing ring, and wrecking the opponent's body with their gloves, seeing how much pain they can take before they give out entirely. And the ring collapsing and crumbling under their weight.

Personally, I despise a lot of Jose's fans, because they are openly retarded. I only really speak to Jose, because he is a nice guy and also has a boxing fetish, and I found out about this site through DA, actually.

Now, I want to write a story about Marvel and DC characters boxing eachother, but I don't know I'm doing it, because I want to sedate my fetish, as GameFAQs and Comicvine, sites where I could talk about my boxing fetish, I have been permabanned from, and I hate DA, and don't really know where to find people with a similar interest of superpowered boxing. I know that, I am writing a fanfiction involving Marvel and DC characters boxing, here's the list of match ups:

SUPERMAN v. HYPERION
WONDER WOMAN v. HERCULES
CAPTAIN MARVEL v. THOR
JUGGERNAUT v. KILOWOG
HULK v. LOBO
MARTIAN MANHUNTER v. SHE HULK
AQUAMAN v. THE THING
BIG BARDA v. COLOSSUS

I would like help deciding who wins, and I've been tortured, sexually and mentally, by this fetish. I like to write, and I think, since drawing takes a lot of time, and I've been honing writing for a few years, I could make it a written work.

riv6672
We have a hentai forum?

Martian_mind
Superman
Wonder Woman
Thor
Juggernaut
Hulk
Martian Manhunter
Thing
The last one can go either way.

Have fun.

riv6672
Heh...either way... smokin'

Genesis-Soldier
if you have a fetish then the internet will definitely give you a contributions of its many sexualised fruits and erotic pleasures.

hope you find what you are looking for

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.