Strongest person Shimrra Jamaane could beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
What do you think?
I was thinking about someone like Caedus.

Deronn_solo
Tenebrous.

Ursumeles
Quite honestly, I was thinking about Tene as well. But as your ranking of Tene is kinda strange, what is the next best person Shimrra could beat? smile

Deronn_solo
All the trolling aside, I have Tenebrous at about Galen Marek level.

But Shimrra can possibly take someone like Kun, tbh.

Ursumeles
Seems rather fair.
Reasons? Tho I agree that he can take someone on that Level.

UCanShootMyNova
Shimrra is about Kun/Caedus/Krayt level.

TenebrousWay
I have him close to Plagueis. So, Tenebrous is a fair guess.

MythLord
He's somewhere in Plagueis' general range, yeah.

Ursumeles
smile
I love the respect he gets in this thread smile

Raptor22
Depends on if his opponent has knowledge of amphistaffs and vong capabilities, but generally id say someone around savage or one of the b-team jedi

Ursumeles
> Dominates a slightly exhausted Luke, who slaughtered thousands of Vong before
> Is only B-Team niveau
What?!

Raptor22
Originally posted by Ursumeles
> Dominates a slightly exhausted Luke, who slaughtered thousands of Vong before
> Is only B-Team niveau
What?! "dominates" and "slightly". Interesting choice of adjectives.

Their entire battle consisted of shimraa blocking a few of lukes strikes, then his amphistaff grabbing him, biting him, then getting his head chopped off, and thats dominating.

Yet having fought thru the entire citadel of vong, a dozen slayers, getting thrown around by the bunker, and struggling with the gravity of the dovin basal which was strong enough to drop luke to his knees. Added to the fact that the author flat out tell us that he's exhausted, and even jacen notes how deeply luke is drawing on the force, and thats "slightly" exhausted.

Anywho, we've already basically been thru this before, i doubt either of our minds are going to be changed.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=612087&highlight=userid%3A118272

cs_zoltan
Urs has his mouth full with NJO dick, don't mind him.

Deronn_solo
laughing out loud

SunRazer
He loses to Tenebrous, tbh smile

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
laughing out loud

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Urs has his mouth full with NJO dick, don't mind him.
True.
But Savage Opress wtf.

Edit: Or are you just jealous tht you can't suck Vader's dick? mmm

@Raptor Yeah, I don't think that our minds will change, but I'll still respond.

Ursumeles
So, at first, let's talk a bit about Shimrra's hype.
A random YV was as skilled as Kyp was. Kyp statlemated a hindered Jaina only a bit after that, and seemingly bested a Phalanx of Vong, along with Ganner and another Jedi.
This random Vong (and by extension, Kyp at this time) was inferior to Shedao Shai. Despite that, Shai also statlemated Corran Horn, who himself contended with Kam Soulsar a decade prior - the Battlemaster who also bested a Dark Side adept(these guys are above dudes that dominate entire tribes as start of their training) of Palpatine before his Jedi Training.
Shai is inferior to Tsavong Lah. And Shimrra is regarded as "god-like" by the other YV, so it is kinda obvious that Lah really doesn't compares to him at all.
Luke also compares him to Palpatine, but that isn't really consclusive.

So, and now to his fight against Luke.
The exhausted Luke:
Well, "slightly exhausted" was a understatement, but regardless, Shimrra's feat still puts him far above the likes of Savage and Fisto. (BTW, could you provide the exact quotes which say how exhausted Luke was?)
I mean, let's look what Luke did just moments prior in his fight against the Slayers. He one-shotted one of them with Electric Judgement, which is damn impressive considering that they have Lightsaber-resistant skin. Despite that, he also had enough power to amp his strenght to the degree where he can pierce through the armor of the Slayers. And with a bit help from Jaina he stomped some Slayers in short order:

Oh, and when guys like Dooku have "infinite stamina"(obviously hyperbole, but y'know what I mean) the Stamina of Luke that is vastly above the Count should be great as well. And Luke himself once regained his stamina with the force IIRC.
And, after the fight Luke was barely capable to fight. Before it, he was perfectly capable wink

Could you provide quotes for the Dovin Basal affecting Luke? I've only found one, and I am not to sure what to make of it.
About dominating - yes, he dominated Luke and nearly killed him with his Amphistaff - infact, if Jacen wouldn't have attacked Shimrra, and if the Vong wouldn't have talked about Anakin's lightsaber so long, Luke possibly would be dead.
If you now counter with "that wasn't his own skill, that was his amphistaff" - well, the Amphistaff is a part of the fighting Style of the Vong. That could happen in every fight, Luke had extensive knowledge on Amphistaffs, knows over a dozen fighting techniques as of FotJ(and he should've already learned some of them as of NJO), is possibly the most adaptable fighter in SW and still couldn't counter it.
Even before that, Shimrra "refused to be kept at bay".

So yeah, I think it's fair to assume that someone who nearly killed Luke(even if Skywalker was exhausted), and is vastly superior to Lah sh!ts on Savage, lol.

That being said, how exhausted Sidious would have to be so that any of the B-Team or Savage single-handely could've kill him, instead of getting blitzed? Or, mind you, kill Luke - an even superior Combatant?

Trocity
Shimrra is pretty overrated, however, he would defeat the likes of Dooku imo.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, Jamaane is overrated by quite a bit.

I recant my statement, Tenebrous and Kun is out of his skill range. Well, he maybe could beat Tenebrous, lal.

Ursumeles
Tenebrous > Exar.

Deronn_solo
LMAO, nah.

Exar has some nice scaling himself, with him shitting on guys that can concentrate planet level nexus and rebuff sandstorms and such, the icing on the cake is his feats completely blow Tenebrous' out of the water.

I'd like to formally debate this with you, but if you're gonna do the usual generic Tenebrous arguments, I'm not even sure if it's worth my time.

Ursumeles
Debating with/against Tenebrous is shit, yeah.
But we might could debate another thing one day smile
Tho I would lose badly lmao

Deronn_solo
Anyone can beat anyone be depending on the argument.

Ursumeles
I know. I just said that it's likely, KEK.
What's up with your debate against Tempest btw?

Edit: And Jerev v Traya?

Deronn_solo
Gonna go through the entire TOR game before I respond to make sure my context is straight.
I haven't forgot about it by any stretch, and I will respond.

Last I checked, I wasn't waiting on Nova.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.