Why Revan dueled echani?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Why Revan woudl expose himself ina personnal dual to just duel the ecchanni champion? Couldn't he have just back stab him with the sheer lot of assassin's and assination method he have at his disposal, instead to I don't know expose himself to a republic trap (yhea we shoudl retcon the fluff and say that is how bastilia get on Revan flagship.)

But I have a theory for that, Revan wanted to keep the republic united, when it will one day fall under his boot, echanni is a warrior culture, backstabbing Yusanis is not honorable, dueling him like he did with mandaloire, is however an honorable option, and beatingtheir champion, is wellit is partially getting their aliegeance.....

DO you agree with this theory?

I mean it is minor detail to retcon, but you know KotOR.. MINOR DETAILS MATTER !

cs_zoltan
I think he's trying to communicate.

Ursumeles
Possibly. I think he's hungry.

Revanchiste
If I was a mod I would mute for oen day and erase thsoe trolls coments I focking swear.......
Have respect for the odls ones kiddos....

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Possibly. I think he's hungry.

Raskta didn't make him a sammich that morning.

carthage
lmao

Geistalt
Because he had better chances than any of his subordinates.

Ursumeles
So you basically saying that Revan didn't assinated Yuhani, because he wanted the Echani as his allies?

NTJack0
Revan jut likes beating women.

Jmanghan
So you basically saying that Revan didn't assinated Yuhani, because he wanted the Echani as his allies? Yusanis*

Ursumeles
True.
Don't care tho.

SunRazer
Yuhani, lmao.

Ursumeles
True.
Don't care tho.

Also Nova, y do u always avoid answer questions directly?

SunRazer
Usually because I don't want to answer them smile

Which question was this?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
Usually because I don't want to answer them smile

Which question was this?
PM's smile

Revanchiste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.