Ozymandias/Nite Owl vs. Batfleck/Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Composite Frank with all of his film feats
*DCEU Batman

H2H Only

Who wins

tkitna
Ozy is better than everybody else, so i'll his team the win

John Murdoch
Composite Frank?

War Zone head crush punch FTW.

Arachnid1
Ozy could solo all 3 of the other fighters himself.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by tkitna
Ozy is better than everybody else, so i'll his team the win

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Ozy could solo all 3 of the other fighters himself.

Honestly, I can see both sides. I'd rank the 4 fighters like this:
1. Ozy
2. Punisher composite
3. Batfleck
4. Nite Owl

Any of them can take down fodder by the dozens, but composite Punisher has some downright comic book superhuman feats for a street leveler due to War Zone and the opening episode of Daredevil S2.

Nite Owl, for being an out-of-shape fat guy per the comic book and the movie it was based upon, again had some good fodder feats in the film in the alley fight and prison fight (punching that dude's knee to where it was bent backwards comes to mind), but was completely stomped by Ozy.

Batfleck is a Zack Snyder upgraded version of Nite Owl in BvS; I put him above Nite Owl due to the warehouse scene (taking down guys that actually used guns from a distance along with knife and fist fighting close-in) and he displayed some great acrobatic ability, agility, and durability with stuff like powering through the knife stab to the shoulder, KGBeast's flamethrower pack exploding behind him with only his cape protecting him and Martha, busting through the wall to grab the guy right before the above point, and dodging Doomsday by jumping into a tuck-and-roll off a two-story or so building.

Ozy of course has the two scenes of aim dodging, kicking Rorschach's head like a human soccer ball, stomping Ror and Nite Owl 2-on-1, jumping around 10 yards in standing long jump in that scene, and effortlessly beating the Comedian, during which he dodged one butcher knife, caught a meat cleaver, and picked up Blake and tossed him through a reinforced plate glass window like a 20lb medicine ball.

Khazra Reborn
Frank shoots them both.

thecomedian2
Ozy soloes..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.