HP Doomsday vs Green Scar Hulk (Read OP plz)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Both the Hulk and Doomsday are captured. They are placed in a suspension pod designed to only allow for their reeducation (Granny Goodness style). They are subliminally fed images of each other, and taught to hate each other over a period of 3 months. They are then transported, and placed in an indestructible, inescapable arena that allows them to look at each other while being held in their suspension pods. This pisses them off, but they aren't allowed to move. They sit there for 2 days baking in anger, and are released.

The arena is the size of an average football stadium in diameter, with a dome reaching 3000 feet from the ground up.

First to KO, or kill the other wins.

Who wins?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Still HP DD.

carver9
Hulk kills him. HP makes him work for it.

Galan007
DD stomps.

JBL
Hulk looking at someone for two days while his anger grows?? Lol. DD gets leveled as soon as hulk hammers him a few times.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

DTM
No version of Hulk shy of WB is going to beat HP Doomsday. DD wins here.

golem370
Hulk

iceman24567
HP DD wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
No version of Hulk shy of WB is going to beat HP Doomsday. DD wins here. False. Hulk uses tactics and IMO is stronger. He has all the advantages.

Galan007
Originally posted by DTM
No version of Hulk shy of WB is going to beat HP Doomsday. DD wins here. thumb up

DTM
Originally posted by quanchi112
False. Hulk uses tactics and IMO is stronger. He has all the advantages.

To quote you - False. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
To quote you - False. stick out tongue Name the advantages you believe Doomsday has.

mighty adam
DD is a ripoff I really think he's lame but he is a better hulk. Faster, adapt powers, same strength lv same durability. Much much faster I hate dd.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by mighty adam
DD is a ripoff

No he's not. Pick up a comic 👍

quanchi112
DD is a ripoff I really think he's lame but he is a better hulk. Faster, adapt powers, same strength lv same durability. Much much faster I hate dd. Based on ?

mighty adam
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No he's not. Pick up a comic 👍 keep it 100 he just a hulk with over powered abilities. I wish hulk could bust his head to the white meat like he did to abomination.

Zack M
Doomsday.

Sin I AM
keep it 100 he just a hulk with over powered abilities. I wish hulk could bust his head to the white meat like he did to abomination.

No. Hulk gets stonger with rage. DD doesnt. DD adapts on the fly. Hulk doesnt. Hulk has an alter ego. DD doesnt. Hulk is essentially a guy with repressed anger and daddy issues. DD is little more than an animal that has evolved countless times over the years. Hulk has family, a dead wife, a ex wife, two sons, is a hero, member of several teams, has multiple personality disorders and hasdiedlikeeonce. DD dies all the time just so he can come back to showcase a new power he's immune to and has absolutely zero personality at all. He's a punching bag for supers.

Pick up a comic

golem370
First it was Solomon Grundy then Hulk then Drax,Maul,Badrock, Pitt, Abomination and then Doomsday.

mighty adam
No. Hulk gets stonger with rage. DD doesnt. DD adapts on the fly. Hulk doesnt. Hulk has an alter ego. DD doesnt. Hulk is essentially a guy with repressed anger and daddy issues. DD is little more than an animal that has evolved countless times over the years. Hulk has family, a dead wife, a ex wife, two sons, is a hero, member of several teams, has multiple personality disorders and hasdiedlikeeonce. DD dies all the time just so he can come back to showcase a new power he's immune to and has absolutely zero personality at all. He's a punching bag for supers.

Pick up a comic you tryin me? stick out tongue but they way you put it, yes hulk is a much more though out character DD is just a deus x M. Or a showcase for supes power. Still i see him like how I see hyperion and glads shitty clones...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Both the Hulk and Doomsday are captured. They are placed in a suspension pod designed to only allow for their reeducation (Granny Goodness style). They are subliminally fed images of each other, and taught to hate each other over a period of 3 months. They are then transported, and placed in an indestructible, inescapable arena that allows them to look at each other while being held in their suspension pods. This pisses them off, but they aren't allowed to move. They sit there for 2 days baking in anger, and are released.

The arena is the size of an average football stadium in diameter, with a dome reaching 3000 feet from the ground up.

First to KO, or kill the other wins.

Who wins?

Isn't this normal GreEn Scar?

By that I mean, he spent months stewing over the Illuminati, and how he was never going to stop making then pay. He was as full of hate and anger as he ever was.

You've just replaced Reed/Tony etc with DD.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Pick up a comic

thumb up

He is more similar to Grundy, with this death/ressurect and adapting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.