Captain Universe Amped Havok vs Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can this amped Havok defeat Cap?

Digi
What kind of yardstick do we have for Cpt. Universe amps? This strikes me as an unanswerable thread, at least with any degree of certainty.

golem370
I always look at the amp it gave Spider-Man going from lifting 10+ tons to punching Gray Hulk into orbit also fighting people complete out of his league Graviton, Magneto, & Tri-Sentinel. You could also say in helps the user complete the job.

Digi
Sure, but it's not a uniform upgrade. It affects everyone a bit differently. And do you consider it amping power by a certain number of times, like it did with Spidey? Or does it push you up to a particular level and cap out around there? And if so, what is that level?

My point is that there aren't good answers to any of those questions. Even by comic standards, where powers fluctuate all the time, the best we can do is an incredibly rough approximation. I'd say it puts someone in the high herald area, so, gun to my head, I'm picking Cpt Universe anyone, not just Havok. But I also have precious little to back that with. You also alluded to the plot device-y nature of the UniPower, which doesn't help matters in a more traditional vs. battle.

golem370
To be honest I am just a fan of Havok and I he would need a power amp to face Atom. I personally like having the amp would amp his existing powers to high herald or perhaps low trans to make a closer fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.