Beast runs a h2h gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Hank McCoy as Beast.
No gear for any of the contestants. Just plain clothes. Fight is to a ko.
After each fight Beast is restored completely. How far does he get? Some characters might be out of order.

1. Oliver Queen
2. Frank Castle
3. Jason Todd
4. Dick Grayson
5. Crossbones
6. Daredevil
7. Steve Rogers

riv6672
DD and Cap might take him.
There was a multi page Beast/Cap wrestling thread here that was really good.

leonidas
pretty sure cap has already beaten him pretty handily at one point. dd and bones would take him for the majority as well imo. each would make him work but assuming no gear he'd beat the others with varying degrees of difficulty. i have a hard time seeing him take 10/10 from...any of them, really. cept maybe ollie (unless new ollie has some better feats to go on....)

darthgoober
Originally posted by leonidas
pretty sure cap has already beaten him pretty handily at one point. dd and bones would take him for the majority as well imo. each would make him work but assuming no gear he'd beat the others with varying degrees of difficulty. i have a hard time seeing him take 10/10 from...any of them, really. cept maybe ollie (unless new ollie has some better feats to go on....)
I doubt Bones would take him h2h. Maybe with some gear(and I'm skeptical of even that unless it serves a plot), but he doesn't have the popularity pull to trigger Beast's jobbing in strait up h2h.

leonidas
you could be right, (in a comic i could see bones winning then losing a rematch) but popularity is irrelevant in the forum. it's possible beast beats him though, no doubt.

h1a8
You guys do know that Beast is a 10 tonner right?
These guys (except Rogers) are 1 ton at best.
There is no way in hell someone should beat someone 10 times stronger and more durable as possibly faster.

deathslash
Originally posted by h1a8
You guys do know that Beast is a 10 tonner right?
These guys (except Rogers) are 1 ton at best.
There is no way in hell someone should beat someone 10 times stronger and more durable as possibly faster. and yet dark beast has beaten him, crossbones has casually butchered werewolves with his bare hands, and daredevil has taken hits from multitonners several leagues above beast.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8
Hank McCoy as Beast.
No gear for any of the contestants. Just plain clothes. Fight is to a ko.
After each fight Beast is restored completely. How far does he get? Some characters might be out of order.

1. Oliver Queen
2. Frank Castle
3. Jason Todd
4. Dick Grayson
5. Crossbones
6. Daredevil
7. Steve Rogers

Good thread. Stops at 1

riv6672
Originally posted by deathslash
and yet dark beast has beaten him, crossbones has casually butchered werewolves with his bare hands, and daredevil has taken hits from multitonners several leagues above beast.
Yeah, while Cap and DD usually have their weapons, they DO take on opponents in and above that strength level.

-Pr-
He really should get to three or four, if not further.

riv6672
^^^Yeah, likely 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.