The Mandarin vs Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanMae
Two fights:
(1)They have their rings.

(2)They are unarmed.

SquallX
At average Sinestro is low herald. At his best, he's a high herald, with some people might say even higher.

Also, this Sinestro with just his Yellow ring am arguing for.

abhilegend
No version of Sinestro is low herald.

erm

"Id"
Sinestro

His one ring can do more than those 10 trinkets.

riv6672
H2H Mandarin owns him.

leonidas
Originally posted by riv6672
H2H Mandarin owns him.

thumb up

with rings he gets destroyed though.

riv6672
^^^Yeah thats a non fight, in a forum setting.

in story, Mandarin hangs with Iron Man, so him getting some shots in and having an extended encounter with a Ring wielder isnt impossible,but i doubt anyone's going to debate it that way.

StyleTime
Each match is basically a stomp for one or the other.

riv6672
Basically.
Tie breaker should be a chili cook off.

Cogito
Originally posted by SquallX
At average Sinestro is low herald.

On average, Sinestro is the lantern most consistently portrayed as a high herald. erm

The only lantern higher than him on average is Larfleeze, and that includes Hal. Hal always rises to the occasion, but Sinestro is already there.

Prof. T.C McAbe
1. Sinestro stomps.
2. Mandarin stomps.

I know that Mandarin is a very good MA, though below the like of Iron Fist and Black Panther, he is still leagues above Sinestro. Or am I missing something? Sinestro has no MA skills whatsoever, right?

Cogito
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I know that Mandarin is a very good MA, though below the like of Iron Fist and Black Panther, he is still leagues above Sinestro. Or am I missing something? Sinestro has no MA skills whatsoever, right?

Yeah, h2h Sinestro is below Hal level, which is straight up no skill street brawler level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.