Rank the DMC games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
As the title says rank the DMC games from the best to worst.

My list is.

1. DMC1
2. DMC3
3. DmC
4. DMC4
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
5. DMC2

What are yours?

cdtm
4. DMC2

3. DMC1

2. DMC3

1. Bayonetta

Arachnid1
DMC3
DMC1
DMC3
DMC2

DmC (this was a trash game)

Khazra Reborn
DMC 3
DMC 1
DMC 4
DMC 2

Nusa105
DMC4 probably in the highest of my rank

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Arachnid1
DMC3
DMC1
DMC3
DMC2

DmC (this was a trash game) ...It really wasn't that bad, its at least an average game.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Jmanghan
...It really wasn't that bad, its at least an average game. It was damn horrible. I really had to force my way through it, and I went in with an open mind. The new Dante wasn't in any way likable, and neither were the supporting characters or enemies outside of the new Vergil. The bosses and enemies for the most part were pretty easy too. This wasn't the right direction for the series.

Solid47
DMC2 sucked ass imo.

No devil arms. No interesting characters. The game was damm easy. Horrible story. Horrible boss fights. The camera sucked ass even for DMC. Boring maps with nothing interesting(the castle from the first game has much better design and athmosphere).

I enjoyed DmC way more than DMC2.

Khazra Reborn
It was damn horrible. I really had to force my way through it, and I went in with an open mind. The new Dante wasn't in any way likable, and neither were the supporting characters or enemies outside of the new Vergil. The bosses and enemies for the most part were pretty easy too. This wasn't the right direction for the series.

Completely wrong direction for the series. Most of the charm of those games is the over the top Japanese tropes that the previous games all had. Turning it into a sterilized generic western action bore fest was obviously not the way to go. Don't even get me started on how they tried to portray "Dante" in that shit show of a game either. On top of all that, the lead developer for DmC was such a cocky jerk off, I, and most other fans of the series just wanted to see the game fail before it was even released.

Jmanghan
It was damn horrible. I really had to force my way through it, and I went in with an open mind. The new Dante wasn't in any way likable, and neither were the supporting characters or enemies outside of the new Vergil. The bosses and enemies for the most part were pretty easy too. This wasn't the right direction for the series. I don't care about the story of most games, I play a game to... play the game.

If I wanted to see a good story, I'll go watch a movie.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't care about the story of most games, I play a game to... play the game.

If I wanted to see a good story, I'll go watch a movie. I didn't even mention the story in that post, but yeah that sucked too.

Adam Grimes
DmC was casual af

Trocity
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
DMC 3
DMC 1
DMC 4
DMC 2

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.